Candy Soul

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31
<- Prev Next ->
Kiyu
User
1,061 posts
Purepaw nodded to Fishpaw. "Can you show me how to do that tail thing?" He asked.

Meanwhile back at camp, Blackmask was sitting outside looking around. He had just brought back some fresh kill. Maybe he could go see how Minowpad was doing. But maybe After her kits become apprentices she had got something else to do. Blackmask sighed bored.

matratcupcake
User
2,036 posts
Blackstar and Fishpaw were coming back from look at the terrory. Fishpaw had a mouse in her jaws and was bringing it to the elders.
Hey listen, hey listen, like a boss, on a boat, the game. 8D
gummiepandas
User
1,683 posts
Snowtail jumped to the side as Brichpaw attacked "Again"Snowtail said in an amused voice.

Kiyu
User
1,061 posts
Blackmask gave a nod as Blackstar passed.

Purepaw tugged at Fishtail's fur. "Hey, when their done can I fight with Brichpaw?" He asked.
matratcupcake
User
2,036 posts
Minwopad was relaxing in the warrior's den. It smelt different then the nursey. "Maybe was prey will help me," she said and took a fish from the prey pile.

Brichpaw lunged at her mentor. She aimed at the legs and face.
Kiyu
User
1,061 posts
Blackmask stopped outside of the warrior's den before walking in. "Hello Minowpad, Grats on your kits becoming Apperntices." He purred walking over to her. His own kit had died before becoming one, so he offen was one to go up and give a grats more then normal to the cats when their child became one.

His mate was also dead, she had died during giving birth.
matratcupcake
User
2,036 posts
"I'm thinking of..." she stopped. "Fox. Foxes are attacking!" Minwopad ran out of the den and yelled, "Foxes!" Five foxes poured into camp.

"Foxes!" Blackstar cried. Warrior cats ran out of the den.
Kiyu
User
1,061 posts
Blackmask jerked his head up and ran out of the den. He drew his head back and hissed at a fox in front of him. The fox clawed at him. He lunged to the side.

A fox jumped at Minowpad.
matratcupcake
User
2,036 posts
Minwopad slided to the side and slammed her paw, with un-shetlered claws, into the side of the foxes face. Five more came into camp.

"Foxes!" Brichpaw yelled. Blackstar drove at the fox attacking his mate.
Kiyu
User
1,061 posts
One fox was trying to get its way into the nusery. Blackmask yowled and ran at the fox. Lunging and jumping onto the foxs head. He raked his claw along the foxs eye. It screamed and begain clawing at Blackmask, trying to get him off.

Fishtail rose her head and sniffed the air.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -