Death Charow

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
<- Prev Next ->
Piblaf
Elite User
1,545 posts
(NEVER!!!!!!!!!! and if we do we'll just zombify the rp to keep it going ^.^)
lightningphoenix
Elite User
2,537 posts
Cyrus looked at the others as knew they would ask why the kid was in a cell"He isnt normal."he told Lyra. Cyrus looked at the kid noticing he could probably squeeze through the bars as he thought. Cyrus looked at the bars as he could probably add some more from other cells with a wielding kit.
Nightingale_Nina
Elite User
19 posts
Lyra looked at him curiously, "Whatever you say, though I don't see why you have to lock him up." He stole a glance at the child inside the cell and looked back at Cyrus. "Want me to tell the others you caught yourself a child?" He took a step backwards and turned on his hell,"what a big feat that must have bben for you." He whispered to himself.
Piblaf
Elite User
1,545 posts
Jack looked at Lyra with equal curiousity. He stood up and poked his head through the bars. 'There more than one?' he thought to himself as he just kind of stared not sure what to make of Lyra.
Nightingale_Nina
Elite User
19 posts
Giving a curt nod towards the child in the cell, Lyra left the area and returned to the others, "A few of the dead got in, along with a living child." Lyra moved his ginger curls from his eyes before he continued. "It's a child, though, the guy already put him into a cell. For what reason I wouldn't be able to tell you." He decided to stand instead of sit, he was becoming sick of laying around and waiting. He hadn't realized how he missed hiding an running from the dead, the only form of excitment he had for awhile. "I know he won't listen to me about letting the child, so, any of you want to go give it a try?" He glanced around the room at the other two companions.
Hazmat
Elite User
116 posts
Thaddeus stroked his beard as he listened to Lyra's testimony. A child got in WITH the undead? How did he survive that? Pretending to walk past zoms like in films wasn't something anybody could just do, it was nearly impossible.

This was ringing warning bells in his mind, for sure. Shaking his head, he looked back to Lyra and folded his hands into his lap. "He must be in there for a reason," He told him with a tilt of his aging head. "Did you get all of the information from Cyrus about the child?" Cyrus was a trained professional and clearly has been keeping himself alive for a long, long time. If he locked a child up, there must be a reason for it.

After thinking this, Thatch made his decision. Clearly, the child must have a reason to be there. Dangerous, can't be trusted, something. He lifted his voice in the dimly light room once more and peered over to Lily. "If someone could help me down these stairs, I'll attend as well. And I bet Lily would, too, perhaps a woman's perspective could help talk to the child?"

Piblaf
Elite User
1,545 posts
Jack flopped down on the floor of his cell stairing at the cieling. 'Maybe I don't eat them...then I have family. Family good because lonelyness sucks...the other ones can't talk to me and don't remember a thing but wanting flesh...but these ones speak with same intelligence and are much more entertaining.' he thought to himself still humming softly and dragging his steel claws across the cell's floor.
Nightingale_Nina
Elite User
19 posts
"Let me help you." Lyra grabbed the handles of the chair and brought him towards the stairs. "Grab onto my shoulders, I'll carry you down. Lily, if you would, grab his chair. Its not that heavy." He leaned towards the old man once he circled around. Reaching his hands around the old mans waist and heaving him up into his arms properly, he turned to face the stairs. "Your right about the kid. He isn't normal, i highly doubt a 'normal child could get through the dead like he did." Lyra sighed, shaking his head to remove a ginger curl from his sight once again. "Though none of us are normal anymore."

((OOC; Where did everyone go?))
Last edited, Dec 14th 2012 @ 8:11 pm
Hazmat
Elite User
116 posts
OOC: Will get a reply in soon! I never got a notification for the update here...?
Just posting to ensure I'm still with you guys. C:
Last edited, Dec 21st 2012 @ 3:54 pm

Piblaf
Elite User
1,545 posts
(same I didn't get an update until you just posted now o.o)
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -