Red Posien

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
<- Prev Next ->
Hazmat
User
116 posts
OOC: LUL! Thaddeus is my BFF. <3 I might switch my opinion and come back. It's the first RP with a group I've done in a long time.
Let's see... I'll post a reply and see what's up with the stuff I'm doing. My replies might be a little short, though. My brain is dead from work.

BIC: Thatch nodded happily as each member of his new team mentioned their names. "Lyra and Lily." He said with a smile, testing the names on his lips as he spoke them. He wondered all their stories, where they came from and who they are. He hadn't spoken to another human in a long time and he couldn't believe this was happening.

There must be a reason that Cyrus as allowing them to be a team with him. He was almost like an angel that dropped himself onto a battlefield, pointing in the direction of where they must go.

Last names not matter? They meant everything! If you lost the name of your family, you lost where you came from. Thaddeus shook his head and his eyes smiled as he picked up the keys from his lap. "Let's unlock this, shall we?" He asked the group with a chuckle, wheeling himself to the safe and opening it with a creak.

The hinges shuttered in agony as the doors swept open to reveal the prizes inside. He restrained himself from saying something that would annoy the group, hoping he already hadn't spoken too much, and moved to the side and grabbed the bullets that would match his combat shotgun. The explosives in his bag were in good supply, he knew how to craft the majority of those, and he put his hands in his lap as he moved away from the doors so the group could get inside.

Nightingale_Nina
User
19 posts
Lyra looked over at the old crippled man as he repeated their names; ‘interesting how I end up in a group of people I don’t even know.’ He was curious about the people, more along the lines if he should worry about his throat being slit in the middle of the night, or even while they were walking.
“Guess I should grab a few, I might be able to do something with them.” He murmured to himself as he squatted down to grab a few from bullets from an untouched box and snatched one of the arrows left behind. He gingerly placed the arrows into his bag, standing he slid his back towards the wall and reclaimed his space against it. Becoming irritated by the silence he decided too break it, “What did you all do before, you know,” He paused, crossing his arms over his chest and glanced towards the door before he continued, “All this happened.”
He blew one of his ginger curls from his face; it had fallen into his sight of vision, hiding the open door frame. “I used to work at a shipping company, it was hell on earth there. All the trucks in the way of the exists and all.” His voice seemed awkward, not his own. The curl fell down again and didn’t move when he tried to blow it out of his eyes, he reached up and tucked it away behind his ears and looked at the crippled elder and the young girl. Anticipating an answer to break the tension he probably caused.
‘Guess I should be happy I’m traveling with the living and not one of those walking corpses.’ A small grin crept across his face and disappeared as quickly as it had appeared, he was thinking about his family that he had left to join the ranks of the dead. He remembered the amount of running he had to do just to get here and remembered the fatigue he had felt along the way. With a small sigh he slid down the wall and rested his head on the now bent knees and closed his eyes. “Let me say this in advance as well, before you get the wrong impression.” His voice was meek and weak, “I meant no disrespect towards you when I laughed old man, I was just shocked to see you.” The small grin came back to his face as he looked at Thaddeus; “As for you Lily, I wouldn’t have hurt you either, just had to take some precautions along the way. I may seem anti-social, and well I kind of am. I tend to stick to myself, away from any amount of people.” He looked over towards the girl’s direction and back at the ground between his feet, a sheepish look replacing his grin.
He thought he herd a child’s voice coming from Cyrus’ current position down the hall, a look of confusion arouse as he continued to return his gaze towards the door, “Guess we should check that out, hmmm?”

((OOC: Sorry, I kind of died over the past while.))
Piblaf
User
1,545 posts
((It's okay :3))
lightningphoenix
User
2,537 posts
Cyrus looked st the boy not sure if he was living or not as he pulled out his pistol and pointed it at the boy. While with his rifle he shot the zombies that crept in. After all was done and the corpses stayed dead he walked over shutting the door ajd locking it. He still pointed his gun at the boy"Who are you?"he said as he narrowed his eyes. He grabbed the kid by the scruf of the neck"You are not a normal boy, no kid your age would fight so than what makes you special?"he asked ad he didnt want any surprises and waited for a reason.
Piblaf
User
1,545 posts
"My name is Jack. My mommy and daddy walk but they got killed which I don't understand. Daddy was in the military and he taught me close combat because he knew that he might not survive! Let go!" he put steel claws up against Cyrus threatning to puncture his flesh. A little grin creeped onto his face "Or are you jealous because I'm simply a prodigy of combat you're not?~" he resisted the urge to bite Cyrus's hand. 'no. gain his trust or at least the others' he thought to himself looking at Cyrus with a cocky smirk for a kid with a gun to his face.
lightningphoenix
User
2,537 posts
Cyrus stepped away"Yeah to bad your father probably only learned standard training."he sneered. He kept the gun to the kid not trusting this kid at all by his attitude and look. Cyrus pulled the kid to a cell a he put him in and closed the cell locking it"Why should i trust you. You just a kid that is to excited about this life."he growled.
Piblaf
User
1,545 posts
"No one can trust you with an attitude like that." he spat then sat down in the cell with his headphones. He hummed to himself and he dragged a claw against the floor casually. This was made for adults not kids he could probably slip through the bars if he really tried. 'I'll wait until they sleep. Human must sleep.' he thought while clawing the ground again.
Nightingale_Nina
User
19 posts
He stood up and wandered out the door, if the others had replied he didn't heed their words. "What's going on?" Lyra peered through the cell to see a child humming to himself, "I see you found yourself a child, hmmm?" A smile crept up his face, his hair falling into his eyes; some of the muck in his hair cleared away leaving partial veiws of his ginger hair.
Last edited, Nov 16th 2012 @ 9:01 pm
Hazmat
User
116 posts
Thaddeus smiled as the boy started to explain himself to him. "You no need to take defense." He smiled quietly as he apologized for how he had acted. It was nice to hear the new companion of his apologize to both of them and he respected the action.

He nodded, eyes to his lap as he listened to Lyra's story. It was amazing that he had survived the escape with all of the trucks and people in that building. When he finished, he looked up to Lyra and nodded slowly. "We all deserve to be thankful for what we have now." He pondered, hand moving to grip his own chin as he thought.

He needed to tell them the story of what he did before the outbreak. Smiling as he thought back to the wonderful times he had teaching and the great students that blessed his life, he started to recall. "I was a teacher. I taught high school juniors and seniors and at a local college."

Nightingale_Nina
User
19 posts
((OOC: Have we official died?))
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -