Green Pryder

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
<- Prev Next ->
Nightingale_Nina
Elite User
19 posts
Lyra's ears percked as he swore he heard another voice coming from where they were previously resting. "Hold on it looks as though our introductions will have to wait." His words slid off a tounge sharp as knives. He leaned away from the door post and stood facing towards the female. "Why don't you start without me." He voice sly and smooth as his hands geustered behind him. His feet leading his around the corner, with a swift yank of his hand a blade slid into view and he causioulsy glanced around spotting a crippled old man waiting for someone to reply to his outburst.
Lyra's eyes started to tear up, then he couldn't hold back any longer. He broke into a loud fit of laughter barley managaing the words he was saying. "Jeez, I thought you were one of the dead...Gave me a scare." His words where spaced awkwardly between his laughter. He managed to calm down. "So old man what do you want?" His face had turned to stone, expressing nothing. He was nothing of the fool who was laughing only moments ago. Blade still in hand he waited for a reply or some movement from the other two.
lightningphoenix
Elite User
2,537 posts
Cyrus stepped out as he looked at the girl. He acted as if she wasnt there and walked past her as he pointed his gun at the boy that was laughing at the man"Now respect your elders." even though Cyrus could be hateful he still respected his elders. He moved past the boy as he waljed down to the man in the wheel chair. He picked up the man and his wheel chair as he pulled them up the stairs. When they reached the top Cyrus sighed as he looked at the three"Alright now that you guys are here. You need to earn your keep."he pushed the guy in the wheel chair into the office as he grabbed his pistol. Cyrus turned back and looked at them"We need to get the place locked down. From here on out we are a team and shall travel as a team which means a group of four to do this." he looked at them as he all saw there weapons and everything"Open the closet to your left and you'll find a ton of ammo and arrows for all your weapons. Before i came here i raided a weapons shop. Im Cyrus and you are?"he asked them.
Hazmat
Elite User
116 posts
Thaddeus could have almost sung out in happiness when the large man descended the stairs and pointed his gun at the boy that came to see who he was. If he was any younger, he might have grabbed the youngster by his collar and shoved him against a wall. All he could do now was give snide, witty comments and chuckle when someone didn't understand what he was saying.

Once he was back upon the ground and being wheeled into the office by the burly man, he gushed his thanks, his eyes bright behind his glasses. Once he was set upon the ground, he waited for the man to stop speaking.

A team, huh? That could be quite useful! Much better than wheeling around by himself for ages. Thatch almost craved the attention of another human being and he swiveled his head around to gaze at the people in the room with him. There was the leader, who looked of someone from great military standing, a motherly-looking young woman and that disrespectful fiend. With a shake of his head, he told himself to let it slide and see if the strange boy could give another impression.

He glanced at the closet and turned back to Cyrus. "Thaddeus Pierpont Morgan." He told the man his name with pride, knowing that even now the name meant nothing. He extended his hand for a handshake, hoping he would properly let him introduce himself with a hearty handshake.

He grinned, looking to the other members of the new team in the room, wondering to hear their names. And possibly their stories once they got to know each other more. He wondered how they all survived out there. It was possible, terribly hard but possible, and he wondered what their lives were like.

Piblaf
Elite User
1,545 posts
Jack wandered about the streets humming softly to himself with seemingly no cares. He heard a car alarm going off and examined it. "I don't think a regular zombie could cause or even have reason to cause the alarm to go off..." he heard a gun shot not too far away and walked closer finding himself a few yards from a prison. "Now why haven't I checked here. There must be plenty of prisoners still locked up. Which mean. Survivors. Survivors here for sure.." he took off in a dash towards the prison but sometime was eerily wrong. None of the zombies on the streets even went for him or even reacted to him at all. So just looked at him and returned to limping along. As he got closer he heard laughter echo through. "Survivors, they definetly here." he grinned and began to make his way into the fortress of the survivors.
TigerWolf
Elite User
10 posts
Lily watched as the man who had spoken over the intercom pointed his gun to the guy she had just met. Served him right for being so disrespectful, especially during these times when they all needed to stick together to survive. The dark haired male then walked down the stairs and brought both the older man and his wheelchair up before wheeling him into the office. Lily then instantly perked up at the mention that they were a team now and that there was ammo in the closet near them. ’Thank goodness, I was beginning to run low,’ she thought to herself.

With a sigh of relief, Lily pulled the strap to her crossbow off and laid it down next to her. She stretched a bit, rubbing her shoulder as she listened to the introductions. With a smile, she decided to speak up and introduce herself next. “My name is Lily. Lily Stone,” she said, glancing over to the ginger-haired male as she waited for his name.
lightningphoenix
Elite User
2,537 posts
Cyrus looked at the two as introduced themselves. Cyrus looked at the three of them as he looked at the clock"You three stay here. I have to go lock up this fortress. I know what i said about a team but something feels off. Lock this door and load up."he tossed the key to Thaddeus as he walked out. Cyrus hurried through the hallways pulling levers as it brought metal bars down over doors leading outside. When he got to one area he hooked up a car battery to the wire fence so anything trying to clinb would get fried. As he reached the section where they found Thaddeus he heard groans echo through the hallway and a few yells from zombies down the hall coming in throught the open door. Cyrus pulled out his pistol as he fired at them the sound of gun shots echoing all the way to where the others were.
Piblaf
Elite User
1,545 posts
At the sound of a pistol he barely contained a hiss. 'Dang it now i'm locked in too. Oh well.' HE stayed silent despite his urge to go after Cyrus. 'All I have to do is gain trust. It shouldn't be too hard since they don't know. They don't know who I am.' Jack drew his steel his claws and ran at a zombie slicing it apart in a quick nimble combo of slashes. He did this to a few others and he whispered. "I'm sorry. It had...to be done." He looked up at Cyrus smiling. "Nice place ya got here brother."
Nightingale_Nina
Elite User
19 posts
Lyra's voice still containing hints of laughter. "I just wasn't expecting that. Shoot if you want, it would bring me out of this horrid place." He quickly added to his first sentance. He was fiditing as he wandered back towards the wall and leaned back. "I don't see why names matter so much, but you can call me Lyra. Last names hold no meaning anymore, so I don't think you'll need to know it." His voice trailed off in a lul after everyone else finished their introductions.

Last edited, Oct 24th 2012 @ 9:22 pm
Hazmat
Elite User
116 posts
OOC: Eehh, changed my mind. INGORE
Last edited, Nov 2nd 2012 @ 6:20 pm

Nightingale_Nina
Elite User
19 posts
OOC: Aw but I love your old man! Though Lyra may not show it, he did to...!//brick'd
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -