Divine Izret

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1
Zorak
User
4 posts
I'm really not that great with introductions, but here we are. Name's Zorak, though you can call me Z if ya want. I'm good either way.
Normally when joining pet sites I get impulsive and fill up all my slots with pets within only a few days of joining, because I'm an idiot who's obsessed with pets and coming up with designs, personalities, and stories for them. But I think this time around I'll focus on getting my current and only pet atm the color I want for her and hope my impulsive nature doesn't kick in. But then again it's been a few years since I've joined a pet site, so maybe I have learned self-control for once...at least when it comes to pet sites. Plus I really want to figure out which other species/colors I want the most. confused
So, uh, yeah. That's me I guess.

hubba-dubba-doe
Jack
User
292 posts
Hey, nice to see you here!! Verpets is a fairly quiet pet site, with very few events compared to the past, but I hope the friends you make here and your pets keep you interested for quite some time nonetheless!
What are your goals so far, and do you use your pets' characters for role plays? I know I sure as heck do, it's fun.

Anyway if you have any questions regarding the site, or simply want to talk, please feel free to message me!
Zorak
User
4 posts
So far I'm determined to make Xandra the totem color, then get the rest of the pets and colors I want from there. 8)

Thanks for the welcome!

hubba-dubba-doe
Page: 1
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -