Brown Balkane

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 37
<- Prev Next ->
fox334o44
Elite User
2,643 posts
(epic sauce you joined :D)
Kiya being shy, tried to.... what seems dig her way into Kai's chest, only to just hide her face in shirt and his chest
you have so many things that make you different. no matter what walk your ground and pay no attention to people who try and bring you down. :)
Piblaf
Elite User
1,545 posts
Kutsuu sighed loudly "UGH what's taking these councilers so freakin long?!" Kira gently kicked Kutsuu's side "Please be patient Kutsuu." Kutsuu's pupils narrowed and she looked up at Kira "Don't tell me what to do!" Kira scooted away a bit "sorry!" Mizu sat on the grounda nd played with her hair.
death_godess
Elite User
175 posts
just then another bus comes and she gets off in all black (the outfit inthe picture lol) she looks around and then changes the song on her iphone
" Jealousy is tacky. Instead, admire another's beauty & let it inspire you because tearing them down will only show others just how ugly you really are. Oh and You can say all the crap you want about me but the second you hurt one of my friends you better run and hope i don't find you!
fox334o44
Elite User
2,643 posts
Kai just stood next to the others holding his scared little sister with there dog in between his legs.
you have so many things that make you different. no matter what walk your ground and pay no attention to people who try and bring you down. :)
death_godess
Elite User
175 posts
she looks up sitting her iphone in a pocket on her dress "whats up"8)
" Jealousy is tacky. Instead, admire another's beauty & let it inspire you because tearing them down will only show others just how ugly you really are. Oh and You can say all the crap you want about me but the second you hurt one of my friends you better run and hope i don't find you!
fox334o44
Elite User
2,643 posts
Kainodded his head up
Sup'? 8)" he responded (lol cool off XD)
death_godess
Elite User
175 posts
She looks around "were are the councilers" she asks looking around her head nodding cause of the music

(Hello?)
Last edited, May 9th 2012 @ 1:30 am
Piblaf
Elite User
1,545 posts
(maybe we should wait for PF afterall she controls the plot)
death_godess
Elite User
175 posts
(Who)
Piblaf
Elite User
1,545 posts
(the person who made this rl in the first place.)
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 37
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -