Nightflower Muffalo

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37
<- Prev Next ->
fox334o44
User
2,643 posts
Kai just looked confused, Kiya took this chance and started to tickle him.
Kiya:" Tickle,tickle,tickle!"
Kai:" *laughs hystaricly* NO! NO! *laughs hystaricly* KIYA D*** IT STOP!!!!!" Kiya continued to tickle as there dog Queenie just watched happiness written all over her face.
you have so many things that make you different. no matter what walk your ground and pay no attention to people who try and bring you down. :)
Perfectly_Flawed
User
833 posts
Kari shook her head, but otherwise remained quiet.

Dante, the large male Akita Inu by Kari's side barked slightly and wagged his tail behind him. Not really sure of the boy was being attacked or if he was just playing around. He's never seen his twins act in such a manner, so naturally it confused him. His stunning amber eyes continued to watch the others, and aside from the slight wagging movement of his tail, he remained silently and nearly motionless.
<3 So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass! <3
Piblaf
User
1,545 posts
Kira laughed watching the two then she looked at Dante and shivers went up her spine and she silently scooted away from the large dog then seeing Kutsuu she's scooted away from her...right back where she was before. Mizu hugged Kira's leg a bit nervously. Kutsuu looked up at Kira and smirked before leaning against Kai "So handsome. Even when you're being tickled.~"
Perfectly_Flawed
User
833 posts
Kari rolled her eyes. "Why didn't I go for the soccer, football, basketball or any other sport camp that requested me?" She growled then looked over at Kira and laughed slightly when she seemed uneasy around Dante. "He's harmless... honestly..." She laughed and squatted down to pet the fluffy canine.

"I hear a doggie." Another one of the campers smiled as she strolled into the small area, a male close behind her.
"Yes sis... a dog... a rather big dog...." He replied flatly as the two of them came to a stop a few feet in front of the others.

He was tall, with stunning blue eyes and hair that was so blonde it was nearly white. His build wasn't exactly muscular, but he certainly was scrawny either.

The female in front of him was rather pretty, and resembled him quit a bit. Her petite figure was toned, much like the body of a dancer. Her long blonde hair cascaded gently over her exposed shoulders. Truth be told, she looked completely normal until you looked at her eyes and the long white cane in her left hand. She was completely blind, and her stunning blue eyes had an eerie white sheen over them to prove it.
<3 So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass! <3
fox334o44
User
2,643 posts
Kiya and Kai stopped with a look that said: wtf!? o.o Queenie was obviously weirded out with her head tilted her face in the same matter
you have so many things that make you different. no matter what walk your ground and pay no attention to people who try and bring you down. :)
Piblaf
User
1,545 posts
"I just don't like dogs that much..." there was a long story behind that but she had no inteniton of telling it.

Tycoon jumped onto the male's head letting out a happy yip. Kutsuu wiggled happily yelling in a sing song voice "SO MANY HANDSOME MEN!!!~" Mizu giggled watching Tycoon
fox334o44
User
2,643 posts
Kiya just sat next to Kai in a ball, her brother carried her bridal style, Queenie between his legs
Piblaf
User
1,545 posts
Mizu still clueless as ever just watched Kiay and Kai in a slightly bored fashion.
fox334o44
User
2,643 posts
Kai claimed louldy: "I am Kai of the Kozunes, this is my sister Kiya of the Kozunes, this is our dog Queenie of the Kozunes. We are apart of the Kozone family!!!" he said in a rather proud fasion
death_godess
User
175 posts
Name: Rose (call her death)

S,O: bi ;likes guys more

Crush: open

Looks: regular look is without the wings

Classification: vampire

Familiar/Pet: Pet: vampire bat named death

Side Notes: gothic, loves to swim, hike, she sings and writes her own songs, loves camping in the woods,favorite colors black ,and the closest thing she has to family is her vampire freind izzy

Name: brad

S,O: strait

Crush: open

Looks:

Classification: human

Familiar: a dog named puff

Side notes: out dorsy fun loving chick magnet
Last edited, May 9th 2012 @ 8:44 pm
" Jealousy is tacky. Instead, admire another's beauty & let it inspire you because tearing them down will only show others just how ugly you really are. Oh and You can say all the crap you want about me but the second you hurt one of my friends you better run and hope i don't find you!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -