Black Anolia

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37
<- Prev Next ->
Piblaf
User
1,545 posts
( Kira entered, talked a lot with Dahlia, got intimidated my KAri and walked over to the councilers. Kutsuu was being....Kutsuu and was on the verge of cursing but was stopped so she grabbed a piggy back ride on Kira. And Mizu happily and unintelligently followed Kari. XD)
Perfectly_Flawed
User
833 posts
((And Kari is P.O'd and waiting for everyone to head over to the counselors so they can all be assigned a cabin.

Now we are waiting for you and sissy to post...

Who wants to be in a cabin with who?

Brayan and Kai are already sharing a cabin because they're the only two males.

Here's what I think she cabin arrangement should be... feel free to comment on it.

My nameless female in a cabin by herself.

Kira in a cabin with Kari.

Dahlia in a cabin with Kutsuu.

Mizu in a cabin with Karie.

Delilah in a cabin with Kiya. ))
<3 So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass! <3
Piblaf
User
1,545 posts
( I was thinking Kutsuu should be in the same cabin as Kari just as a punishment XDDD Kira I honestly don't know where she should go, and Mizu she should go with someone tall so she can complain and whine about that the whole time XD)

fox334o44
User
2,643 posts
(that's good :D) Kai had to master lock Kiya to keep her from running
you have so many things that make you different. no matter what walk your ground and pay no attention to people who try and bring you down. :)
Piblaf
User
1,545 posts
Kira looked at Kiya and smiled 'That girl should let that other girl run free' she thought silently to herself.

(Kutsuu's got a dirty little secret of her own too)
Perfectly_Flawed
User
833 posts
((Kai is male. XD *waits for Sissy to post.* ))
<3 So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass! <3
fox334o44
User
2,643 posts
Kiya:" KAI LET ME THE H E DOUBLE CANDY CANES GO!!!!!!"
Kai: "nope~!" he said to his sister
you have so many things that make you different. no matter what walk your ground and pay no attention to people who try and bring you down. :)
Piblaf
User
1,545 posts
(oops!)

Kira looked at Kai and Kiya confused "why can't you let her go?" Kutsuu wandered back with a devious smile and the belt of one of the councilers and looked at Kai and smirked "Well aren't you a hotty~" Kira wanted to slap Kutsuu but not infront of her new friends.
fox334o44
User
2,643 posts
Kai: he looked at the girl with confused eyes but a smile "Well I don't belive we have met and the reason I can't let my little sis go is that she's going to go run as soon as I let her go, her name is Kiya my name is Kai." he smiled
Piblaf
User
1,545 posts
Kutsuu leaned against Kai giggling "Ooooh you're actually pretty warm." Kira laughed a bit "Okay I understand!"
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -