Yellow Grolek

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 37
<- Prev Next ->
Perfectly_Flawed
User
833 posts
((I know. I was just reiterating something. :-)

As for Kutsuu's expression, I know the term... Dahlia is just to ditsy to get it sometimes. XD ))

"No... I'm not not sure what she meant." Dahlia replied with a slight laugh. Her gaze then drifted over to the other girls. "I don't normally like to see people do that... but those two are actually kinda funny." She finally managed to say.

~~~

Kari was finally getting tired of waiting for the others to come over to the counselors. "Would y'all hurry up?" She yelled to the group of seven that weren't paying really any attention to the big scene Kari had just created. "I swear you are all slower than molasses on a cold winter day!" She hissed while tapping her foot on the dirt below her. She stood in what some considered the "big boy stance", her arms folded over her chest, her left leg slightly bent, her torso leaned back ever so slightly and her eyes carried a very distinct glare to them while she -impatiently- waited.
<3 So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass! <3
Piblaf
User
1,545 posts
Kutsuu's hands clenched into fists "Your face will be even funnier once I-" Mizu immediately put a hand over Kutsuu's mouth. Kira laughed slightly then looked at Kari then at Dahlia and her fingers on her left hand twitched nervously and she looked up at Kari "uh, um.. assuming molasses in slow on cold winter days?" she said nervously not even remembering what molasses was.
Perfectly_Flawed
User
833 posts
Kari shook her head and rolled her eyes after narrowing them at Kutsuu. "Dolt." She sneered before walking towards the counselors once again. "Look, they're a mere five feet away. Now let's get this stupid show on the road." She grumbled, already fed up of being there.

~~~

"I'm not sure what her name is... but she's been lik that since we got off the bus... in case you missed the big scene she decided to create with the two counselors." Dahlia sighed and shook her head. Before turning to look at her sister. "Perhaps our manners will rub off on her?" She asked with a smile.

((Molasses- a thick syrup produced during the refining of sugar or from sorghum, varying from light to dark brown in color. :-) ))
<3 So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass! <3
Piblaf
User
1,545 posts
( I know what molasses is Kira doesn't x3)

Kutsuu was in on the verge of saying 'yeah keep walkin' dumbass' but she knew Mizu and Kira were trying to enjoy the camp. But if that girl who called her a dolt ever said anything else it would get personal. She sighed and jumped on Kira's back. Kira jumped in suprise looking back at Kutsuu "Kutsuu what're you doi-" "Piggyback ride. Now." Kutsuu demanded. "but?!" "NOW." Mizu giggled and skipped along behind Kari. Bewteen Kutsuu's behavior and Kari's behavior she knew that this would be a long camp if they didn't decide to befriend each other and get on with their lives. She sighed and looked at Kari then at Dahlia "should we go with her?"
Perfectly_Flawed
User
833 posts
"To avoid any more fighting I suppose..." Dahlia sighed. She hated fighting, name calling, etc... With a shake of her head she began walking forward.
"So.... how does this whole cabin thing work?" She asked, her usual smile back on her face.

"When the others come, then I shall explain." Chris replied to her.
Piblaf
User
1,545 posts
Kira walked nervously with the girls, she had never been around this many girls in a while not counting Kutsuu and Mizu. She reached where the counselor's were and looked at them. They looked slightly agitated from her perspective probably because of the big scene between Kari and them she was told about. "So... do we get cabins now or something along those lines?" Mizu was literally leaning against Kari's leg, and Kutsuu seemed to have wondered off.
Perfectly_Flawed
User
833 posts
"One the others meander over here, yes." The male replied flatly.

Kari rolled her eyes. "I think if I put my foot up their-" She began to growl before Dahlia cut her off.

"They'll be along." She smiled.

((Pib, don't forget to add your other two to your bio if you're making them into actual characters.... and make them human sized. Xd ))
Piblaf
User
1,545 posts
(they're human sized legit midgits 3x)
Perfectly_Flawed
User
833 posts
((XD OK.))
fox334o44
User
2,643 posts
(catch me up please)
you have so many things that make you different. no matter what walk your ground and pay no attention to people who try and bring you down. :)
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 37
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -