Pink Warumono

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37
<- Prev Next ->
fox334o44
User
2,643 posts
Kai smiled a nodded, Kiya was still in his arms trying to squirm out.
you have so many things that make you different. no matter what walk your ground and pay no attention to people who try and bring you down. :)
Piblaf
User
1,545 posts
( I'll be takin dat there nonhuman slot~
Name: Kira
S,O: Lesbian if it's still available
Crush: none yet
Looks: verpets.com/go/v0z
Classification: Homunclus
Familiar/Pet: chibi twin nekos verpets.com/go/v1n Kutsuu and Mizu, most think they are Kira's little siblings

Side Notes: Kira isn't very lively around guys and gets many thoughts of killing them but when she around a huge crowd of girls she tends to get slightly perverted which is why she avoids girls and for the whole year she pretended to be a guy hence the reason she cut her hair. She basically avoids contact with everyone except Kutsuu and Mizu. (so where should I jump in?)
Perfectly_Flawed
User
833 posts
((OK, before I accept, familiar means an animal that tends to follow your person around. Pet means an animal that your character chose to bring with her.
Sorry for not making that clear in the first post. *smacks self*
"S,O: Lesbian if it's still available" Pibyness my dear friend, lesbian is ALWAYS available in one of my rps. 8D
You can jump in with Dahlia/Delilah/Kiya/Kai or Kari/Karie with you want... did you read the other pages?

I shall be bringing in other characters soon... just letting everyone know.))
<3 So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass! <3
Piblaf
User
1,545 posts
( oh.... *facedesk* okidoki! and her familiar: yeah that would have to be a weasel creature named Tycoon. and yes I did read them all *points to exhausted eyes* I warn you she's a bad girl, and once you find out what she really is it'll all make sense. ;3 )

There was a loud sigh of relief after the bus stopped and and a adrogynous figure layed sideways on a seat looking miserable from motion sickness. Once the figure became fully conscious and some of the dizzyness cleared they got off of the bus
Kira was the last off of the bus grumbling about how stupid the boys were that kept asking her if she was a jock or if she saw Tim Teboe and football this, baseball that. It devastated her that people now saw her as a guy and she could never talk about girly stuff anymore. Not that she really liked that stuff, but she never really got a chance to be a girl unless she was with Kutsuu and Mizu. "Well here we are..." Mizu yipped flipping some of her firey red and black hair out of her face "don't worry there's gonna be tons of things you can do to get in trouble and probably get banned!" Kutsuu nodded "lets go take a visit to the camp ktchen, maybe they have some kives we can steal." Kira sighed "well I was thinking that almost every camp out in the woods has a sheriff house that has a room full of all sorts of guns that we ould stock up on... but irght now I just wanna be normal and fit in... you know my general situation about being...DIFFERENT." Typhoon licked Mizu and Mizu squeeled angrily "when are you gonna get rid of this thing!" Kutsuu laughed and looked up at Kira "well you're here you might as well get your voice heard, cause some trouble and get sent home in a bloodstained police car right?" Kira shrugged "just try to act like you're not homidical you two... and maybe I won't seem as transexual and homicidal myself." Mizu pushed the huge in comparion weasel creature away and smiled at Kira "Okidoki!" Kutsuu sighed and sipped a small cup of cofee "fine. but you were cutting yourself with a butcher knife you brought from home on the bus. I don't think anyone saw you but if they did they definetly will know you're not normal..." Kira laughed "I'm not worried about that! I'm just gonna have fun!" she yelled running off then bumping into Kiya due to excitement overpowering the natural urge to look where you're going...
Perfectly_Flawed
User
833 posts
((I know what she is. XD

Something tells me her and Kari would get along great. >=}))

As for Kutsuu and Mizu, they can be full kitties, but not nekomimis unless you're going to make them full on characters.

I'm really sorry... I'm not trying to be mean or picky or anything like that. *hides behind table*

Also, don't forget to add Tycoon to the pet section on Kira's bio.))

Dahlia jumped slightly when another.... girl... boy.... she honestly couldn't tell ran into the area.
"Greetings." She gushed in her usual sing-song tone of voice as she looked at the new face.
"I'm Dahlia, this is my sister Delilah." She finished with a smile as she pointed to herself and her sister as she said their names.
<3 So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass! <3
Piblaf
User
1,545 posts
(don't spoil it!!!!! X3
fine i'm making them both nikomini full characters... *goes off to edit post*)

Kira looked at Dahlia and smiled nervously " h-h-hi... Im Kira. Not like in Death Note or anything weird like that. But my mom named me after him I think... I dunno that would be kinda stupid but my whole family does like anime and manga and stuff like that..." Kutsuu elbowed Kira as in to tell her she was going off on something completely different. "Oh! Nice to meet you!" Kira laugh nervously and looked at the two sisters shyly. Mizu sighed and looked up at Dahlia "Are we ever gonna go somewhere where we're not the shortest people here." Kutsuu sighed "quite complaining Mizu it's just on little camp you'll live." Kutsuu's voice was gloomy somewhat depressing and monotoned she didn't even bother looking up at the new people Kira just met, she simply stared at her nails and bit them to make them sharp. Kira looked around her, she had never seen people who suddenly welcomed her into a group of friends like that especially without asking her gender. 'I might actually survive this camp!' she thought excitedly but she was still low on hope. Her short hair and the fact that she never wore skirts or a dress EVER in her life made it hard to believe she was ever a girl in the first place and especially with her current position people would never think she was a girl because of her sudden attraction to girls intstead of guys at age 12. Her voice was high for a guy and kind of low for a girl so that only made things worst which pushed her to make a vow to herself that from now to however long it took she would be known as a guy instead of a girl. "S-s-so do you play any sports?" 'no! that's a stupid question! Those jocks on the bus got me thinking about sports! You don't ask a girl what sports they play! You ask them if their in chorus or musical theatre or something!' her mind was frantic and her body language clearly showed it.
Perfectly_Flawed
User
833 posts
((*headdesk* V_V I suppose that's OK since I don't see anyone else joining.....

Just to keep everyone up to speed, I edited the first post..... Will add your nekomimis in later Pib.))

Dahlia smiled at them before responding. "Death Note is cool, I still say Light had the right idea, but went about it the wrong way... but that's just me..." She began, still smiling.
"And yes, sissy and I both play sports. We were both the top Volleyball players at our school. I also play soccer, tennis, softball and a few other sports." She finished, once again bouncing up and down like a child in a candy store.
Piblaf
User
1,545 posts
(Okidoki!)

She looked at Dahlia and smiled "Yeah my friends stare at me whenever I eat an apple because of that show..."she looked over at Dehlila and laughed "well you're....excited." Kira didn't quite know how to go about the situation, a friendly girl and her hyperactive sister. She had never been in this scenario before. Mizu looked up at Dahlia "Shinigamis are the best!!!" Kutsuu sighed "you're something else aren't you." she said staring at Dehlila.
Perfectly_Flawed
User
833 posts
Dahlia stopped bouncing and cocked her head to the side as she looked at the others, much like a confused feline would. "Something... else?" She asked. She wasn't confused by the question... but she hadn't had her ears or tail out at all through the entire bus ride or since they'd arrived at the camp.
"How could they possibly know?" She wondered mentally as she looked at the other two.

((Like I -think I mentioned- in the first post, the nonhumans are supposed to be able to fit in with the humans... thus hiding what they are... or rather having a fully human form.))
Piblaf
User
1,545 posts
(( They are, their ears go away... and Mizu is talking about anime.))

Kutsuu smirked and walked behind Kira. Mizu looked at her younger, yes younger sister and followed her as though it was commanded. Kira looked behind her and smiled nervously "I'm sorry did they hurt your feelings? Kutsuu has a bad habit of depressing and or confusing people..." she felt bad about her two sisters, she wondered if they'd always interfere with her social life. Kutsuu muttered something that sounded like something something 'obvious' something something. Mizu looked around happily expressing almost the complete opposite emotion of her slightly older twin sister.

(plus it's just an expression Kutsuu uses... 'you're something else' although you can take it literally if you want x3)
Last edited, Apr 17th 2012 @ 8:44 pm
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -