Black Kaikou

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
<- Prev
Perfectly_Flawed
User
833 posts
((The RP is dead... If any of you want to re-start it, let me know and I'll gladly create a new thread for it. But as far as I'm concerned, this thread is dead.))
<3 So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass! <3
Piblaf
User
1,545 posts
(rhyming~ anyway I would want to continue buuuut I would want to change my character)
Perfectly_Flawed
User
833 posts
((So that's one vote for a re-start.))
<3 So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass! <3
death_godess
User
175 posts
(sure lets restart)
" Jealousy is tacky. Instead, admire another's beauty & let it inspire you because tearing them down will only show others just how ugly you really are. Oh and You can say all the crap you want about me but the second you hurt one of my friends you better run and hope i don't find you!
Page: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
<- Prev
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -