Blueberry Berpunny

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37
<- Prev Next ->
fox334o44
Elite User
2,643 posts
Miya nearly wanted to run off the bus, she knew they were there. "That time already? Awesome!" Kai smiled (bump this he's going to be turned bi!!!!!)
you have so many things that make you different. no matter what walk your ground and pay no attention to people who try and bring you down. :)
Perfectly_Flawed
Elite User
833 posts
"Alright all of you delinquents off my bus!" The bus driver yelled, only half jokingly.

"Gladly!" Kari yelled as she literally jumped over one of the empty seats in front of her and ran in between the students that were in the isle ahead of her. "I'M OFF THE DREADED METAL CONTRAPTION THAT SMELLS LIKE SMELLY FEET AND ROTTEN CHEESE!!!!" She yelled as she bolted out the small doors on the bus.
"Come one sis!" She yelled again, Dante barking and waging his tail beside her.

~~~

"Well, someone was in a hurry to get off..." Dahlia laughed as she slowly inched forward as the students spilled out of the bus.
"So this is the camp.." She said with a smile as she looked around at all the cabins around her.

They were all made of logs on the outside, the ones the students would be in were rather small cabins, only having two large windows in the front by the door and four bunks pressed again the walls on the inside.

Her gaze them drifted to the largest cabin. "I suppose that's where we'll be eating..." She mumbled to herself while she waited for everyone to get off the bus.
<3 So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass! <3
fox334o44
Elite User
2,643 posts
Kai closed his Yaoi book "It isn't bad!" he smiled to his sister once they got off, "HEY!" he yelled at her Kiya was almost out the border of camp again
you have so many things that make you different. no matter what walk your ground and pay no attention to people who try and bring you down. :)
Perfectly_Flawed
Elite User
833 posts
"Back to camp missy." One of the camp-ground workers said as he walked in front of the fleeing camper.

"Being we already have campers trying to leave..." A young woman said with a slight laugh. She was tall, clearly the cheerleader type when she was still in school, with long dirty blonde hair and light blue eyes. "Alright campers. This is supposed to be a fun and relaxing way to kick off you life as an adult." She continued, her overly peppy voice being carried loudly by the speakers next to her.

"Oh great... please don't tell me she is the camp counselor..." Kari muttered to herself. "Just what we need, some overly peppy chick telling us what to do..." She grumbled.
<3 So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass! <3
fox334o44
Elite User
2,643 posts
Kai carried Kiya back in "sorry bout that, she usualy has tough times fittin' in." he smiled "HANASE!!!" Kiya yelled "... too much anime I swear...." Kai mumbled
Annie_The_Twiztid
Elite User
23 posts
Karie hopped of the piece of junk bus "sweet sweet freedom" she yelled at the top of her lungs.She looked around " hey you dirty blond" Karie smiled and looked at the all too happy camp counselor. " where is the food i am starving here the hunk of junk made me hungry" she looked at the camp counselor like she was going to eat her.
~~~~~~~
Delilah smiled and got of the bus she turned around to the bus driver " Thank you sir" then she all but ran away from the metal death trap. she took in a deep breath of air and got a bug caught in her throat " s-s-sissy" she was choking on the bug. " I hate this stupid camp idea" she thought to herself.
Perfectly_Flawed
Elite User
833 posts
((SISSY! V_V You already know what I'm going to say.... and just to add onto that, is you weren't my sister, I'd have kicked you from this RP already.... but I'm a nice sister and haven't done so yet... V_V ))

"After everyone is settle in your cabins, supper will be served promptly at six." The all too peppy counselor replied with a slight glare at Karie.

"Are you trying to kill my sister? I mean look at her! SHE'S SKIN AND BONES OVER HERE!!!" Kari yelled as she marked towards the counselor. Her caramel colored eyes looking at the dirty blond, a taunting smirk plastered on Kari's face.

~~~

"Sissy..." Dahlia sighed as she strutted behind her sister and smacked her back. The sound of her hand on her sister's back was a loud "THWACK" that several people near then could hear. "Better?" She asked with a smile as she happily bounced around to the front of her sister.
fox334o44
Elite User
2,643 posts
He saw the others, Kai:"how about socializing?" he smiled Kiya shook her head but he pushed her over to the other girls anyway
Perfectly_Flawed
Elite User
833 posts
((Which girls? XD))
fox334o44
Elite User
2,643 posts
(kari and dhalia)
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -