Orange Cephalin

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37
<- Prev Next ->
Perfectly_Flawed
Elite User
833 posts
"Have you looked through the brochure? There are loads of cliffs around..." Kari laughed and smiled as she gazed out the window again. The camp site was drawing nearer. "We should be getting off this hunk of junk any time now." She added as she looked at the cabins that were becoming clearer.

~~~

Dahlia hugged her sister back. "Then stop complaining and relax." She replied with a smile. "besides, once we're done here, we won't be able to relax again for quite some time... with college and jobs and everything like that." she finished before sticking her face back towards the window.

((Sissy, don't forget to check your posts for proper spelling and grammar before you post it.))
Last edited, Mar 17th 2012 @ 8:34 pm
<3 So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass! <3
fox334o44
Elite User
2,643 posts
Miya:" Get the brochure out."
Kai:"Fine."
*gives her the brochure*
Kai:" Says it's the best stay away camp with a lake :3" he said trying to cheer her
Miya:"I still don't care..." she said
you have so many things that make you different. no matter what walk your ground and pay no attention to people who try and bring you down. :)
Perfectly_Flawed
Elite User
833 posts
((Fox, I'm really not trying to nit-pick but please try and post like the rest of us. XD I'm a bit confused by your post. XD -shot- ))
<3 So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass! <3
fox334o44
Elite User
2,643 posts
(I'll try) Miya heard a sudden screech, more and more people got on... Would it ever stop? Kai him self read manga... but not the type a guy would usualy read....
you have so many things that make you different. no matter what walk your ground and pay no attention to people who try and bring you down. :)
Perfectly_Flawed
Elite User
833 posts
"Oh lovely, more people on the already cramped bus." Kari muttered to herself as she looked at the new people. They were all too old to be going to the camp. "Good thing we get off son..." She added with a smile. The entrance to the camp site was less than a mile away.
Last edited, Mar 17th 2012 @ 8:34 pm
fox334o44
Elite User
2,643 posts
Miya was ready to jump off the bus, Kai still reading his... very very disterbing comic
Annie_The_Twiztid
Elite User
23 posts
" hey thick head" Karie yelled at the bus driver. " look my butt hurts from sitting down so long, when we gonna get there" she looked at her sister Kari. " hey sissy i am hungry" her stomach growled " see i am gonna die without food" she lifts up her shirt to reveal her belly button ring hanging it was in the shape of a bat. " feed me please" she fell on her sisters lap and smiled again like when they were kids and she wanted to bug her sister

~~~
Delilah looked at the new people to get on the bus " um Dahlia what do you wanna do when we get there " she smiled at her sister. " lets go find you a cute girl, who has long hair" she added " then we can find me a hot guy with a sexy body and who love disturbing comic books" Delilah twisted her finger in her hair so much it got stuck. she looked over at her sister, " Sissy a little help here please" she looked at the bus floor embarrassed.
Perfectly_Flawed
Elite User
833 posts
"Oh sissy..." Dahlia smiled as she went to her sister's aide. "Can we just explore the place and see what's in store for us first?" She replied with a slight laugh after freeing her sister's hand from her hair.

~~~

Dante barked when Karey flopped over on Kari's lap, his tail thudded lightly on the bus floor.

"Hold your horses kid!" The bus driver replied flatly.

"Don't tell my sister to hold anything." Kari yelled back and chucked a large ball of paper at him. She laughed slightly when the ball made contact with the back of his head.

"You're not gonna starve sis." She added with a laugh as she looked down at her sister.
Annie_The_Twiztid
Elite User
23 posts
Karie looked at her sister " Lights fading i think death calls for my name" then she stands straight up and sniffs the air. " oh heck yeah smell that sis" she takes another big whiff " i smell food!!!!!!!" she jumped and hit her head

~~~
" Thanks sissy" she smiles at her sisters soft gentle touch in her hair. " So what will it be first sissy" she smiles as she fells her finger get free
Perfectly_Flawed
Elite User
833 posts
((Alright, after this post we are no longer ignoring the post length rule... also sissy don't forget to check your posts for proper grammar and such before posting them.))

Kari took a slight whiff of the air. "Doesn't smell anywhere near as good as Patt's..." She replied flatly with a shrug. Her blue eyes scanning over the area the bus had entered. "We're at the camp now... so we should be getting off any time now." She added as she wrapped Dante's leash around her hand and picked up the bat cage next to her. "Wonder how the whole cabbin mate system is going to work..." She muttered to herself.

~~~

"I suppose first we get assigned out cabins." Dahlia replied with a slight laugh. "After that I think we should explore if we can." She added, the excitement growing in her voice. "I can't wait to see what all is here!" She finished as she bounced up and down in her seat.
Last edited, Mar 23rd 2012 @ 1:15 am
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -