Death Ozilette

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 37
<- Prev Next ->
Rozien
User
73 posts
(( You should have put a " in front of "Not" So we knew she was talking, not thinking she was doing something "Isn't" not "isnt" And Rose "Corrected" him not currected, "And besides *I can't" *There's not 'Ttheres *Normally I *I promise you *Venom not *Venoum, *If I scared you))
I've come here to role play and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of gum.
death_godess
User
175 posts
(sorry i wasnt paying attention )
" Jealousy is tacky. Instead, admire another's beauty & let it inspire you because tearing them down will only show others just how ugly you really are. Oh and You can say all the crap you want about me but the second you hurt one of my friends you better run and hope i don't find you!
Rozien
User
73 posts
(Also my reply was before Death_Godess' last one.

And before you assume I was ragging on you Death_Godess, no I was simply trying to help you so you don't humiliate yourself in front of a real grammar Nazi. And I'm sure if you go back and reread my post you'll find typos there as well, I was simply trying to help.))
death_godess
User
175 posts
((kk thanks ^^ lets get back to rping)
" Jealousy is tacky. Instead, admire another's beauty & let it inspire you because tearing them down will only show others just how ugly you really are. Oh and You can say all the crap you want about me but the second you hurt one of my friends you better run and hope i don't find you!
Perfectly_Flawed
User
833 posts
"It doesn't matter..." Brayan growled. It took everything he had to hold himself back, and if it weren't for Thia, he'd had lost it by now. His stunning blue eyes gazed back down at Tycoon, the ferret in his hands, as he stroked along it's back. Being around the smaller animals comforted him and often helped him cool down.

~

Thia smiled as she removed her hand from her brother's shoulder. Without so much as a word she guided herself over to the two boys who also had a ferret.

"Hello." She smiled to the two of them after neatly placing her can next to her.

~

Dahlia shook her head and walked back over to her sister. "I don't understand them..." She sighed. The way the teens here acted was so different from what she was used to. She just couldn't seem to bring herself to try and act like them, even to fit in.

~

Kari doubled over laughing hysterically. "Wow... OK, yeah... whatever." She scoffed as she sat down next to her sister.
<3 So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass! <3
Rozien
User
73 posts
"Hey," Qent said waving even though she was sitting down next to them. "I'm Qent and this is Alexis," He said pointing to the other male who was looking down when the other girl had sat next to him. "Heh...Hello..." He said quietly. "And his ferret, Rocky!" He said handing it to the woman.

The ferret was sleeping and it was obvious nothing was going to wake him up, he actually looked dead. Alexis glanced at Qent a glare obvious. He didn't mind the other girl held the ferret but he didn't like him handing it to her without her permission.

"What, what's wrong?" Qent asked not understanding the obvious. "I kind of liked it better when you were in the tree,": He said picking up the laptop case to examine it. He was a very shy person and it was difficult as it was to befriend men but women flat-out scared him especially after the indcident with his mother.

Qent had been paying too much attention to Alexis to notice a German Shepard walk over to him to sniff him, "Hey, a dog...Kind of weird, they follow me everywhere," He said leaning over to pet it. The dog licked his hands and went back to sniffing Qent's back.

"Hey, who owns a dog?" It's over here!" Alexis called to the group not too far off. He didn't want anyone accusing them of stealing anyone's pet. "Uhm..." Qent reached back and checked to see if it had a collar which it did, a large red one. The first tag red "TSUME," and the second one was blank, both in the shape of a diamond. "It says Tsume," Went mumbled. "Is this your dog?" He asked turning to the woman.

Alexis stood up feeling crowded. Honestly the only reason why he didn't walk away was because the girl still had his ferret. He actually felt bad for not even getting her name.
Perfectly_Flawed
User
833 posts
Thia smiled when she felt the warm bundle be handed to her. "I'm Thia." She smiled warmly to both of them. Although she couldn't see around her at all, she knew where the boys where and how close she was to them. She silently pet the slumbering ferret, her face smiling down at him as she did so.
She slowly rose her head back up to look at Quent when he'd asked her a question. "No, he's not mine." She replied then added, "Tsume... Means claw and is also a wolf from Wolf's Rain." She smiled. The added comment more so to herself than anyone else.
<3 So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass! <3
death_godess
User
175 posts
Roses pet bat lands on her hand and she smiles. "hi death" she says to the bat as the wind blows threw her silky black hair shining in the sun. She looks at a dead flower and the flower perked up and its color came back into it she smiles gazing at the red lily.

~

Brad looks at Dahlia gazing at her beauty.
Perfectly_Flawed
User
833 posts
Dahlia, being to lost in what seemed like endless mind-vomit didn't notice the male watching her at first. At least until she actually looked up and saw him. She smiled and waved, due to not being sure of what else she should do. "Why is he.... staring at me?" She muttered to herself uneasily.
death_godess
User
175 posts
"he waved back smiling a little embarressed his cheeks turned a little pink," he looked over at Rose "hey sis what are you doing"

~

"Healing a fire lily." she smiled at her little brother sighing in jealousy of how hes found someone before she did she frowns and picks the lily to smell it.
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 37
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -