Blue Rozator

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 37
<- Prev Next ->
Perfectly_Flawed
User
833 posts
((As much as I appreciate you defending my rules Matt; I can take it from here.
Any no, you may not. Two wrongs don't make a right... Three lefts do.

Death_Godess- You were powerplaying the sence that you said her character fell when she didn't make him fall in her post. Secondly although your post is better in length, you forgot a lot of punctuation.))
<3 So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass! <3
death_godess
User
175 posts
(no thats godmodding and your character only fell out of a tree becuase of his self not anyone else he stumbled and my character caught him anyway so i didnt godmod oops sorry)
Last edited, May 22nd 2012 @ 5:50 am
" Jealousy is tacky. Instead, admire another's beauty & let it inspire you because tearing them down will only show others just how ugly you really are. Oh and You can say all the crap you want about me but the second you hurt one of my friends you better run and hope i don't find you!
Rozien
User
73 posts
(HE DID NOT STUMBLE! In addition to not reading her rules did you not read my post? Is sat on the tree trunk. And I DID NOT have him fall. YOU DID. You're just trying to cover yourself now.)
Last edited, May 22nd 2012 @ 5:52 am
I've come here to role play and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of gum.
death_godess
User
175 posts
( i just editted my post com down)
" Jealousy is tacky. Instead, admire another's beauty & let it inspire you because tearing them down will only show others just how ugly you really are. Oh and You can say all the crap you want about me but the second you hurt one of my friends you better run and hope i don't find you!
Perfectly_Flawed
User
833 posts
((No, you made him fall in your post. That is taking control of someone else's character which is against the rules. I don't care if you call it powerplaying or godmodding.

And Matt, enough. I understand you're mad... but please stop.

No lets ALL take a chill pill and rp. V_V ))
<3 So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass! <3
death_godess
User
175 posts
((read my post were i edited it it doesnt say anything about him falling and has better punctuation read it))
Rozien
User
73 posts
(I apologize to you, Aiden.

And Godess, don't treat my friends like your dog.)

After contemplating what to do for a few minutes after Alexis walked away he decided to follow him, a grin on his face. He jumped out of the tree landing on his feet and stumbling backwards a bit but not falling. "Hey Alexis," He called following after the boy. Alexis turned his head but didn't stop walking. "Oh my, Mr. Kitty got out of the tree and is following me," He commented. "Hey, I'm not a dog! Or a cat! I'm Qent," He said putting his hand out.

Alexis stopped. "Yeah, we already did this while you were in the tree, didn't we?" He asked taking his hand. "Yeah, I know but....Why is your pocket book moving?!" He asked pointing at the laptop case that was still wriggling. "Oh....It's my ferret," He explained. "You have a ferret? That's cool. Can I see him?" "Maybe later, okay?" Alexis replied. "Uhm...I usually don't talk to people," He said looking down. "That's okay, I love talking to people!" Qent laughed. "I can tell," Alexis said. "Why not you sit with me, I can help you with your social awkwardness and we can be friends." "Ah...So you help me act like an idiot in public, and I can help hyou be civilized, maybe?"
Last edited, May 22nd 2012 @ 6:05 am
Perfectly_Flawed
User
833 posts
"You idiot...." Brayan growls under his breath. "If you're not human you don't just show everyone you're what they call a monster..." He muttered with a shake of his head. He then refocused his gaze on the vampire. "What exactly were you thinking right now?" He growled. It was obvious in his voice that he could barely control his anger. In his little fit, he nearly dropped the ferret that had scurried over to him earlier.

~

"Brother... calm down..." Thia sighed and put a dainty hand on her brother's shoulder. She didn't need to see what had just happened, the smell of human blood and her brother's reaction was all she needed to know to figure out the current incident.

~

"What the..." Kari sneered with a cold laugh. "I was thirsty." She repeated with a shake of her head. "I thought it was against the rules to show your true form of some BS like that to a human." She said loud enough fr the others to hear her comment.

~

Dahlia remained speechless as she watch them all. "Why... why would she just do that.... in front of everyone..." She mentally panicked.
Last edited, May 22nd 2012 @ 6:05 am
Rozien
User
73 posts
Alexis glanced over at the three individuals talking. "What are they talking about...?" He mumbled looking at the vampire.

"Oh...There was a girl over there that bit me, I think," He shrugged off. "You think?" Alexis said looking at him. His emerald eyes scanned Qent's neck and almost gasped. "Are you going to turn into a vampire now...?" He asked. Qent laughed. "No, that would be cool. I don't think she's a pure blood...Probably like Cullen, sparkled in the day other than that harmless," Alexis laughed. "Okay, those guys are already giving her crap, don't be mean." Alexis said said a faint smile gracing his lips.

"Let's just find a place to sit, okay?" Qent asked Alexis. "Okay," He said sitting where he was standing. "You wanted to see Rocky, right?" He asked taking the laptop case off from his shoulder and unzipping it. Out popped the head of a white faced ferret with a brown pelt and white mask.

"Oh wow, how cute!" Qent said sitting down and putting a hand out: "Can I hold him? Can I hold him, please?" He asked childishly which made Alexis smile again. "Just don't bend him in an awkward position," He said plopping the docile animal in his hand who immediately yawned. "Rocky, you said his name was?" Qent asked smiling rubbing the ferret's belly. Alexis nodded. "He was gotten from a shelter," He explained.

(Brayan, Y U STR8?! X'D Like your characters, Aiden. XD)
death_godess
User
175 posts
"yes i am a pure blood. ~Not allowed in our every day life this isnt every day life this is a camp they sent us to because we're smart."Rose curreccted him, "and besides i cant stand the agony of that smell that comes over a human when they are being annoying. Ttheres no need to be scared of me normally i just eat little squirrels and rabbits. I just havent uh eaten in a few days and the human heart beats around me were taking over my mind, and hey that hurt you know our ears are really sensitive when it comes to people shouting" she looks over at qent "i promise you unless a vampire makes there venoum surge into somethings body the creature wont turn into a vampire sorry if i scared you."
Last edited, May 22nd 2012 @ 6:23 am
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 37
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -