Brown Zygo

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37
<- Prev Next ->
death_godess
User
175 posts
Rose stands up taking her head phones out as she heard the councilers speaking of something rarely interesting she grinned with a shocked look on her face

~

looks over at Rose but ignores her and keeps watching the girl in the crowd with amusement
" Jealousy is tacky. Instead, admire another's beauty & let it inspire you because tearing them down will only show others just how ugly you really are. Oh and You can say all the crap you want about me but the second you hurt one of my friends you better run and hope i don't find you!
Rozien
User
73 posts
Name: Qent Summers

S,O: Bisexual, swings towards guys

Crush: No one

Looks: Dirty blonde hair, tall and although isn't fat he fills out an outfit. His eyes are blue but he likes to wear green contacts until he lost them. He prefers light colors like white shirts and white beans, and loves watched tendign to wear several on one arm, using them as accesories other than an actual use.

Classification: Human

Familiar/Pets: Dogs

Side Notes: None.

_________

Name: Alexis Brimmings

S,O: Gay

Looks: short black hair, very tall, almost abnormally so and thin. He has pale skin and his arms are covered in scars. His clothes are usually dark or black but he has been known to wear colorful clothing and even likes to go around wearing dresses. And no, before you go bashing with the stereotypes, people he doesn't have a lisp, thanks. He just loves them.

Familiar/Pet: Rodent-type animals. Owns a ferret

Side Notes: He doesn't like to talk about his past, he's been abused by his father since a very young age which drove away his mother and sister and the abuse progressively got worse leading him to attempt suicide.

Name: Crispin Gilespie

S,O: Bisexual, leans towards girls

Looks: Short brown hair, piercing blue eyes, 6Ft 11 inches, and weighs 160 LBS. Typically wears colors like brown, blue and white, not caring for overly bright colors or black.

Classification: Human. Got a problem, suck it! >;)

Familiar/Pet: He seems to attract felines, despite not beign a cat person. He owns a German Shepard named Tsume that won't stay put.

Side Notes: Nothing really.

Name: Tracy Ellee (Ellh-lleah)

S,O: Bisexual, but prefers women

Crush: No one, but likes vampires as she is obsessed with blood

Looks: verpets.com/go/wuj

Familiar/Pet: Bats, no pets

Side Notes: She loves Visual Kei
Last edited, May 25th 2012 @ 9:27 am
I've come here to role play and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of gum.
Perfectly_Flawed
User
833 posts
((Matt! *glomps* And yikes, you made the same mistake everyone else did. XD It says FAMILIAR not family. XD A familiar is an animal that tends to follow your character around... kind of like a pet, but you have a special connection to a familiar.

Aside from that, accepted.))
<3 So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass! <3
Rozien
User
73 posts
((My vision sucks and I accidentally turned myself into a hypocrite.))
death_godess
User
175 posts
Rose stands up taking her head phones out as she heard the councilers speaking of something rarely interesting she grinned with a shocked look on her face

~

looks over at Rose but ignores her and keeps watching the girl in the crowd with amusement
" Jealousy is tacky. Instead, admire another's beauty & let it inspire you because tearing them down will only show others just how ugly you really are. Oh and You can say all the crap you want about me but the second you hurt one of my friends you better run and hope i don't find you!
Rozien
User
73 posts
Paying little attention to the counselors, Qent had already climbed into a tree not too far off from the group. He wasn't trying to be away from everyone as much as he was bored by the group and he's rather risk breaking his neck on the tree by climbing it than being bored out of his skull.

"I didn't know they allowed monkeys into this school," Qent glanced down at another boy looking up at him. He had short jet black hair and was wearing a deep red shirt. "No, monkey's aren't allowed. And I am not a monkey. I'm guessing they allowed jerks in!" The boy on the ground smirked. He had what looked like a laptop case which seemed odd but it started to move. Now Qent could have blamed being up so high but when he noticed a head pop out it drew his attention to the bad hanging at the boy's blue jeans. "I'm a rare breed," "Yeah, rare breed of jerk!" Qent called down, standing on the branch placing a hand on the trunk so he wouldn't fall.

"When you die I'll laugh at you," He replied. "I'm Alexis, by the way," He called up. "Qent. Like Kent but with a Q!" He declared proudly. "I'm sure your mother had to drink quite a bit to get that creative the day you were c-sectioned out of her," He said shaking his head a bit.

Qent thought about jumping down and landing on the other man but tried to think of a comeback. "My mom doesn't drink! Yours probably does!" "I wouldn't know," He replied. Instead of the reaction of dark or sad, a smile curled at his lips. It was barely noticeable by Qent though. Even though he was arguing with the boy should he have felt bad the kids mother...Wait, did he just imply she was dead.

"Uhm...Sorry?" He called. "You are really horrible at being a bully." Alexis scoffed. "Hey, you started it by calling me a monkey!" He said kicking at the branch he was on, knocking some leaves down. "I believe the counselors are having a meeting, why aren't you there?" He asked. "It's boring," Qent replied. "I can just tell you're a drop-out in waiting," He sighed before walking away. "Hey, say that to my face!" Qent called back, but the boy kept walking. "YOU SUCK!" Alexis stopped. "And you're the cat stuck in a tree." He said calmly before going to join the group.

"I can't beleive that little jerk!" Qent growled. "And I am not stuck in a tree! Comparing me to a cat!" He said sitting down in preparation to jump down from the tree.
death_godess
User
175 posts
Rose: she turned into a bat and flew up to qent biting him on the neck. Drinking his blood and landed back on the ground and looked up."sorry but I was thirsty and you were being really annoying" smiles innocently at the others and sits back were she was underneath the tree.
Last edited, May 22nd 2012 @ 5:51 am
Rozien
User
73 posts
You know Death_Godess, I don't think you bothered reading the rules. -_- At all.

Another thing, I do not tolerate power playing. Change your post if you don't want to get kicked out of it by Aiden, who is probably pissed you keep breaking her rules. And again, if I am going to stay in this RP you DO NOT power play me. At all. Did you read that? Or will you disregard it like Aiden's rules?
Last edited, May 22nd 2012 @ 5:43 am
death_godess
User
175 posts
(yes i did my characters a vampire she needs blood to servive besides she didnt kill him he just fell when she bit him sorry if you think surviving is against the rules)
Rozien
User
73 posts
(You power playing is against the rules. You had her bite his neck, then you had him fall out of the tree. I'm not going to let your power playing slide. So can I have Qent snap Rose's neck because she's being annoying and that's okay? Alright, you'll LOVE my next post.)
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -