Black Cephalin

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37
<- Prev Next ->
death_godess
User
175 posts
((ok lets get back to the role play that just means that alot of people wont be voting for him and gay and lesbo people arent so bad i have a girlfreind thats lesbo and no im not lesbo im bi))

Rose stands up taking her head phones out as she watched the councilers walk over to the group she stands up

~

brad shrugs "guess there done" he grins as they come to the croud and begain to speak
" Jealousy is tacky. Instead, admire another's beauty & let it inspire you because tearing them down will only show others just how ugly you really are. Oh and You can say all the crap you want about me but the second you hurt one of my friends you better run and hope i don't find you!
fox334o44
User
2,643 posts
(No I don't mean it like that i'm sorry if I offended anyone but... *sigh* I messed up that bad didn't I? Anyway I think we should follow DG's saying, we shoulden't leave her sissy in the dust.)
you have so many things that make you different. no matter what walk your ground and pay no attention to people who try and bring you down. :)
death_godess
User
175 posts
((rp))
" Jealousy is tacky. Instead, admire another's beauty & let it inspire you because tearing them down will only show others just how ugly you really are. Oh and You can say all the crap you want about me but the second you hurt one of my friends you better run and hope i don't find you!
Perfectly_Flawed
User
833 posts
((death_godess, please change your font color... It's really hard for my poor eyes to read.

No, there is nothing wrong with Gay, Bi, Lesbian (Lesbo is often a derogatory term, much like the word Dyke), etc. people.

Fox- did you mean to type DG or PF in you post?

And for may last three things here;

We are no longer discussing politics here because that will make Aiden angry... and Aiden is not a likable person when she is angry. (it's fun talking about myself in third person.) XD

We are currently waiting for my sister to post before we continue the rp.

Lastly, death_godess I love the anime the picture on your siggy is from. XD))
<3 So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass! <3
Piblaf
User
1,545 posts
( THE PF HAS SPOKEN!!!!)
death_godess
User
175 posts
((its from my favorite anime show (dont remember what its called))
fox334o44
User
2,643 posts
(sowies I was thinking of someone else XD)
you have so many things that make you different. no matter what walk your ground and pay no attention to people who try and bring you down. :)
Perfectly_Flawed
User
833 posts
((It's called Vampire+Rosary... anyway... we are now waiting for my sister... so no more posting -even OOcs- until she gets on.

It's all gravy Fox, I was just making sure.

And LOL Pib. XD))
<3 So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass! <3
death_godess
User
175 posts
(whaos ur sis i forget)whistle
Last edited, May 21st 2012 @ 10:43 pm
Perfectly_Flawed
User
833 posts
((Annie_The_Twiztid... but she got grounded, so I suppose we can keep going for now. I'll just fill her in when I can.

Alright new thing for everyone since the rule about the five sentences minimume is being ignored. Your post will be ignored if you cannot give me at least four nicely shaped sentences.

Example:

The slight breeze picked up once again, ruffling her hair as it blew through. "I'm getting really tired of waiting." She muttered before looking at the group around her. "How about you all?" She asked in a loud enough voice for them all to hear.

Things that will be ignored:

"Hi."
"What do you want?"
"Oh nothing... I was just aying hi."

~

"Wht do u wnt?" She sd whn the boy askd hr a ?.

~

"oh you" she laughed "what" he replied "nothing" she sighed.

~

Stuff like the three things I posted above will be ignored. I'm not trying to be mean, what I am trying to do is help those of you who have a hard time posting more than a sentence and those of you who like posting in "list" style.... or chat speak.))
Page: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -