Viral Remudi

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 37
<- Prev Next ->
death_godess
User
175 posts
(Oh ok)
" Jealousy is tacky. Instead, admire another's beauty & let it inspire you because tearing them down will only show others just how ugly you really are. Oh and You can say all the crap you want about me but the second you hurt one of my friends you better run and hope i don't find you!
Perfectly_Flawed
User
833 posts
((Couple of things guys-

1} I'd appreciate it if you didn't rp without me accepting your character... this shouldn't have to be said... think of it as more of a common courtesy.
And thank you Pibbyness for pointing this out.

2} I wasn't posting because I'm trying to wait for my sister Annie_The_Twiztid to get online so she isn't completely left in the dust.

3} Death_Godess, is there any way you can bring another male in? I'm not going to make you change your character to a male, I'm simply requesting that you bring in a male character. We have A LOT of girls here already... and only two males, not counting some of the pets. I also have one last thing to add about your character before I completely accept her- I typed Familiar/Pet not family. A Familiar is basically an animal connected to you that follows you around... For example- an Egyptian Mau is Catwoman's familiar.

4} Everyone please pay attention to this one... I'd REALLY appreciate it if you could at least attempt to do five sentences, heck I'd even settle for four. Well written, and easily understood posts would be fantastic.

I'm really not trying to sound mea or whatever guys, honest I'm not... I'm simply trying to reinforce some of my rules that have been being broken for too long in my opinion.))

She was silent for a while until one of the smaller beings near her pipped up. The only thing she'd said was something along the lines of "No, really.... why is taking them so freakin' long?!" Kari's voice was a rather ticked growl but she actually seemed to be agreeing with Kutsuu's comment.
"Are you two lame-ohs done goo-goo-ga-gaing each other?" She spat at the two counselors who seemed to forget the existence of the young adults they were supposed to be taking care of. She didn't even look in the direction of the blind girl or her brother... or even the direction of the goth girl that recently strolled into the scene.

~~~

"Sissy... hurry and come over here please." Dahlia smiled over at her sister who seemed to lost in a daze of sorts. She then turned her attention to the three new kids who appeared. "Greetings." She smiled to them.

~~~

Brayan didn't seem to catch Kutsuu's "some many handsome men" comment due to the fact he was too busy holding the ferret in his hands and gently stroking it's head. For the first time since they'd boarded the bus headed to camp, he actually had asmile on his face. His perfectly straight, white teeth gleaming in the sunlight of the fairly hot day.

~~~

Thia smiled at everyone around her, even the new girl she'd heard walk up. She could easily hear the muffled sound of music coming from the girl's headphones. "Hello everyone." She said to each of them, holding her cane aside to curtsey to all of them. She was quite good at pinpointing where everyone was by the sounds of their breathing or occasional talking.
Last edited, May 9th 2012 @ 6:11 am
<3 So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass! <3
fox334o44
User
2,643 posts
Kiya saw Brayan when she picked, her heart skipped a beat. Kai then ruenned the moment by turning on purpose, a devilish look on his face
you have so many things that make you different. no matter what walk your ground and pay no attention to people who try and bring you down. :)
death_godess
User
175 posts
after the girl gets off a guy comes off smiling and looks over at the councilers and at the other kids "hey" he smirked "why are they gawking" he looks back at the councilers
" Jealousy is tacky. Instead, admire another's beauty & let it inspire you because tearing them down will only show others just how ugly you really are. Oh and You can say all the crap you want about me but the second you hurt one of my friends you better run and hope i don't find you!
fox334o44
User
2,643 posts
Kai shrugged his shoulders
you have so many things that make you different. no matter what walk your ground and pay no attention to people who try and bring you down. :)
death_godess
User
175 posts
Rose walks over to some grass feels it smiles and sits on the ground

~

Brad shrugs and looks up at the sky he looks back down and sees a girl in the bundle of kids he smiles " what ever there talking about its secretive"
Last edited, May 11th 2012 @ 11:41 pm
fox334o44
User
2,643 posts
"Yep." Kai responded (did you see the desicion obama made!? WTF!?!??!?! last thing I need is a gay ped walking down the street DX)
Piblaf
User
1,545 posts
(you have a problem with gay people?)
Perfectly_Flawed
User
833 posts
((I'm completely confused by what just happened in the rp.... and it appears to me that no one read anything I typed at the top of my last post. V_V

And yes, what Pibbyness said.))
<3 So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass! <3
fox334o44
User
2,643 posts
(No it's just, wha Obama did will just drop in his votes, he did that just to get more votes sespifically from gay people, there's already like what.... a bunch of hermits and ped's that are streight walking near my neighbor hood and in it, most streight females so really last thing I need is to be screwed. Really living with an older brother, this new rule is just gonna cause a bit of problems.)
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 37
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -