Pink Shyx

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37
Next ->
Perfectly_Flawed
Elite User
833 posts
~Rules~

1. Alright, be respectful to everyone here.

2. If I ask you to leave, just do it without any more nonsense.

3. Please do not do more than two pages without me.

4. Five sentences minimum per post. I understand writer’s block, but please at least try…. And writer’s block may not by your excuse all the time.

5. I support same sex parings and would appreciate seeing them here.

6. This is a romance rp.... Don't join then complain because someone flirted with your character! -_- Yes, this has happened before…

7. Yes you may use a picture for your characters.

8. Please do not join then never post.

9. Being I am going blind, if you could please make your posts in a bigger font (I’m not asking for anything huge…) I’d really appreciate it. Doing this will help me keep track of the rp better and allow me to make a better response to you.

10. If you want to join, simply post your bios. DO. NOT. ASK. TO. JOIN. :-)

11. Should you happen to want to add to your characters, please do not post another bio post. Simply add the new character(s) to your per-existing character post.

12. One of your characters may not be crushing on or dating another one of your characters. That takes all the fun out of it.

**Please keep in mind that these rule are subject to change and/or be added to.**

~Plot and setting~

Several students from different high schools have all been bused off to a large summer camp where they can relax and enjoy themselves after a long and stressful school year. All the students are seniors who just graduated at the top of their class. While at the camp, the students will relax, unwind and even fall in love, if they choose to do so... But there is a twist, some of the students are not human... Will they find true love? The love of their life that will be with them no matter what they are? Or will they end up broken hearted and have to face the world alone? Only time will tell.

The camp grounds are positioned right next to a large clear water lake and at the base of a beautiful mountain range. There is also a forest that surrounds the camp site and goes up onto the mountains. the forest is abundant with wild animals and different types of birds, even ones no one has ever seen before.

But, despite all the beauty of the land and forest, there is a legend... The forest is haunted by more than just one of two spirits... Is it true? Or just a hoax concocted by students or teachers just to frighten the campers? Only time the brave ones will tell. **Please note, they do not find out about the legend until they are all sitting around the camp fire, eating smores and marshmallows.**

~Bio layout~

Name:

S,O:

Crush:

Looks:

Classification:

Familiar/Pet:

Side Notes:

~Character Ratios~

Boys: 4
Girls: 10

Monsters: 11
Humans: 3

~The students~

1. Kari- female Human (Perfectly_Flawed) page 1

2. Dahlia- female Nekomimi (Perfectly_Flawed) page 1

3. Karie- female Human (Annie_The_Twiztid) page 1

4. Delilah- female Nekomimi (Annie_The_Twiztid) page 1

5. Kiya- female Kitsunemimi (Fox334o44) page 1

6. Kai- male Okamimimi (Fox334o44) page 1

7. Kira- female Homunclus (Piblaf) page 5

8. Brayan- male Wolf-shifter (Perfectly_Flawed) page 1

9. Thia- female Wolf-shifter (Perfectly_Flawed) page 1

10. Mizu- female Nekomimi (Piblaf page 5

11. Kutsuu- male Nekomimi (Piblaf) page 5

12. Rose- female Vampire (death_godess) pahe 8

13. Brad- male human (death_godess) page 8

16. Myra- female vampire (Perfectly_Flawed) page 1

((WE NEED MORE MALES!
WE NEED MORE HUMANS!))

~Cabin mates~

Kari and Kira (cabin 1)
Dahlia and Rose (cabin 2)
Karie and Kiya (cabin 3)
Thia and Kutsuu (cabin 6)
Delilah and Mizu (cabin 7)
Myra and ___ (cabin 10)
~
Kai and Kutsuu (cabin 21)
Brayan and Brad (cabin 22)

~My characters~

Name:
Dahlia Irishstyn Katze

S.O:
Bi, leans towards girls.

Crush:
Open thus far.

Looks:
verpets.com/go/stp
(The only thing is, she doesn't always "have her ears and tail out".... that and she is blond like her sister, not pink haired.)

Classification:
Nekomimi

Familiar/Pet:
N/A

Side Notes:
The other girl in the picture is her sister.

~

Name:
Kari Xandyr Velia

S.O:
Lesbian

Crush:
Open thus far.

Looks:
verpets.com/go/ssu (The one on the left.)

Classification:
Human

Familiar/Pet:
Her pet Dante the Akita Inu.
verpets.com/go/su1
Her pet Shadow the Flying Fox.
verpets.com/go/su6

Side Notes:
The other girl in her picture is her sister.

~

Name:
Brayan Luperyn

S.O:
Straight

Crush:
Open thus far.

Looks:
Brayan is a tall male, reaching 6'4" with ease. His skin is flawless and rather pale. His build isn't exactly muscular, but he certainly isn't "scrawny" either. His eyes are an icy blue that seem to have small flecks of silver held within them. Brayan's hair is a naturally light blond that is nearly white.

Classification: Wolf-Shifter

Familiar/Pet:

Side Notes:
He has obtained the name "Frost" since he was a child and tends to go by it rather than his real name.
He is also

~

Name:
Thia Mystic Luperyn

S.O:
Pansexual

Crush:
Open thus far.

Looks:
Thia is quite the little catch. She is of average high, around 5'8" with a petite and rather delicate looking build. Her body is nicely portioned out, making her look like she'd be a perfect model. Her entire body is nicely toned, much like the body of professional dancers. Her hair is long, easily reaching past her waist line and is a naturally white-blond like her brother's. Her eyes are also like her brothers, however the silver flecks held within them are hardly noticeable due to the eerie white sheen over her eyes due to her complete lack of eyesight.

Classification:
Wolf-shifter

Familiar/Pet:

Side Notes:
She is Brayan's younger sister.

~

Name:
Myra Lumina Corvus
(Pronounced M-ear-uh Loom-ee-nuh Core-v-us)

S.O:
Lesbian... she has a VERY low tolerance for the male gender.

Crush:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, you'd kidding right?

Looks:
verpets.com/go/wtd

Classification:
Vampire

Familiar/Pet:
*in later*

Side Notes:
She is an original vampire. Her bloodline is a direct, untainted, line to two of the very first vampires to ever walk this Goddess forsaken earth.
Her name meanings:
Myra- (Latin) admirable beauty
Lumina- (Latin) glowing
Corvus- (Latin) Raven

~

Name:

S,O:

Crush:

Looks:

Classification:

Familiar/Pet:

Side Notes:

((Please note, the empty lists here are in case I want to add to my characters later.))
Last edited, Jun 30th 2012 @ 10:49 pm
<3 So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass! <3
fox334o44
Elite User
2,643 posts
Name: Kiya

S,O: streight

Crush: open

Looks: verpets.com/go/stt

Classification: fox quad

Familiar/Pet: family: Kai (wolf quad) Pet: Queenie (half wolf half husky

Side Notes: she can be quiet and at the same time adventurous

Name: Kai

S,O: Bi

Looks: [url= verpets.com/go/3x] (pretend he got some ears XD)

Classification: wolf quad

Familiar/Pet: family: Miya Pet: Queenie

Side Notes: he likes to read yaoi when he's feeling loopy or just waiting
Last edited, Apr 23rd 2012 @ 11:12 am
you have so many things that make you different. no matter what walk your ground and pay no attention to people who try and bring you down. :)
Annie_The_Twiztid
Elite User
23 posts
Name:Carie Velia

S,O: straight

Looks: verpets.com/go/ssu (She is the one on the right.)

Classification: human

Familiar/Pet: flying fox (bat)

Side Notes: other person in picture is her sister

~~~

Name:Delilah Katze

S,O:bi,leans more towards guys

Looks:

Classification: Nekomimi

Familiar/Pet: none

Side Notes:other person in picture is her sister
Last edited, Mar 5th 2012 @ 1:50 am
Perfectly_Flawed
Elite User
833 posts
((Fox- did you mean Kitsunemimi and Okamimimi? XD
Familiar isn't family. XD It's like a pet guardian so to speak.
And why would you regret making him gay? O_O

Aside from that, accepted. I'll add them to the list right now.

Sissy, edit your post please to get rid of all the smilies.))
<3 So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass! <3
fox334o44
Elite User
2,643 posts
(IDK XDDDDDDDDDDD and YOSH :3)
you have so many things that make you different. no matter what walk your ground and pay no attention to people who try and bring you down. :)
Perfectly_Flawed
Elite User
833 posts
The heat from outside the bus had began to seep into the bus hours ago. The students were getting antsy, ad loud...
Cari sighed and looked out the window, her headphones in and the music turned all the way up. Dante lied at her feet, while Shadow hung upside down asleep in her cage. "Get me off this smell ol' bus." She muttered as she changed the song on her black I-pod classic.

~~~

"I wonder what this place is going to be like...." Dahlia said excitedly as she pressed her face closer to the window. "The pictures in the invitation were beautiful.... but pictures only tell half the tale." She added with a smile as she watched the forest grow closer. Her blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders as she moved around in the chair excitedly.
fox334o44
Elite User
2,643 posts
Kai was excited unlike Miya. Miya wanted to go home, she knew she wasen't going to be accepted like the last few times. At school, the music club, well she can't blame them, she was half wolf half fox, with a human look.
Annie_The_Twiztid
Elite User
23 posts
Carie looks out the window only to turn up her music louder.She starts to mutter the words " With knifes and pins we made a...." she stops to look at here twin sister. " why the hell you so happy about this stupid summer camp idea" she was not so happy her twin dragged them here.

~~~
"Can you please do something with your hair it getting too long" Delilah looks at her sister. " ugh its hot and smells on this stupid bus" she pushed up her glasses and looked into her bag for something to do.
Perfectly_Flawed
Elite User
833 posts
"First off, I didn't drag you here. My twin telepathy tells me that you are blaming me for your coming along." She replied flatly before looking about out the window and pausing her music. "Secondly, I'm exited because of the lake." She finished with a rather mischievous smile.
While waiting for her twins response, Cari began shuffling through her music, landing on Asking Alexandria's "A Prophecy".

~~~

"You mean CUT MY HAIR?!?!" Dahlia almost shrieked, but laughed instead. "Want to do your hair? It'll help you cool off." She replied. "Besides, you haven't let me do your hair in such a long time.... since PROM." She finished with a slight sigh.
Annie_The_Twiztid
Elite User
23 posts
Carie looks at her sister " Whatever you and your stupid smart brain" she stuck her tongue out at her sister with a smile. "Oh the lake ah i miss the rush of cliff diving sissy. you think there is gonna be any cliffs there? i sure as hell hope or this stupid trip was for nothing" she smiled and looked out the window.The trees were so green so beautiful. "Maybe too green" she whispered to herself.

~~
"I like my hair the way it is sissy. why cant you see that?" Delilah looked tired and sick but she still forced a smile. "Yes sissy prom was the last time i let you touch my hair" she stared out the window and smiled remembering her prom with her sister. " Hey i looked good that night" she smiled at her sister. "I don't even remember thanking you....so thanks sissy" she reached over to hug her sister
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37
Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -