Purple Muffalo

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1
Silence
Elite User
26 posts

Hello there!
Like the title says, I'm looking for people to roleplay with. These roleplays will likely be 1x1 via Vercomm. There's no limit to how many people I'm looking for, so if you decide you're interested, please don't be a stranger. <3

Now to start with, I really don't have any...limits. Bring on the romance, bring on the violence! I like to consider myself somewhat literate. I can push out a few paragraphs, but I probably won't want to throw out novels. I'm not saying I can't do that when feeling particularly inspired, but it is safe to expect 3-5 paragraphs from me.

There are many themes I like, and I'm always happy to try something new, but I do like Pokemon, Magic, Medieval themes, Anthros, Old West, Anime, Dragons, Animals (sometimes), Asian-inspired...there's lots. Too many to really bother with right now. I can play male or female, and can do any gender pairings (I usually lean towards male x male or male x female {in which I play female, because I feel like I always get stuck playing male}). I CAN do female x female though, without any trouble. I'm just less experienced with it.

Please let me know if there's anything you would like to try with me. <3

Up
Last edited, Jul 1st 2012 @ 1:11 am
Have a lovely day <3

Send me a ring if you'd like to roelplay!

*I heart comments!
Pinky_Kay77
Elite User
22 posts
Are you a guy or a girl and how old are you? I'm a girl and 17....
Last edited, Jul 27th 2012 @ 12:56 am
Miz Johnson :)
AmberFire
Elite User
59 posts
For romance I will only do malexmale or maybe /slight/ FemalexFemale, but Malexfemale is a definate no.
I do not rp using pets/animals.
I like strong gore and violence. My character will usually always be male. I only have two female characters, and I don't like them.

I do modern fantasy settings usually, Earth-based but a bit of intergalactic travel is fun too. I do not do anything asian-inspired. I will not rp if the setting is Japan or Korea, because I have no information about the culture and am not interested in it.

But uh, if you feel that you want to rp with me, you can send me a message.

Piblaf
Elite User
1,545 posts
I lalalala looooooooooooove~ basically any type of rp except for romance. I'm so immature towards love it's sad. But I have been thinking about some pretty cool ones that have to do with humanoidal aliens. But I bend in any direction you want me to unless it's romance basically ^.^
Page: 1
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -