Brown Ksholo

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2
Next ->
Beth
User
470 posts
Secret Santa 2015

It's that time of year again! Why should Christmas only be at home! Why not celebrate it at Verpets too! We're all family after all!

What is Secret Santa

Secret Santa is an event where anyone who wants to join put their name down, by doing so they agree to buying the person they are Secret Santa for a present, and in return their Secret Santa will do the same ect. It is a way of buying people you may not buy present for in a much more fun and anonymous way.

How are Secret Santa's Picked?

I will be using a number generator for each name to get the Secret Santa's. If there is an odd number, anyone who is willing to buy two gifts may end up getting 2 people to be Secret Santa for! Double the fun!

Rules:

The gifts given are to appreciated, I will have no one shaming a gift they have been given. The person will be sparing as much as they can physically spare for their person. I hope that no one will give 100vp gifts if they have millions. Christmas is a time of giving!

I would appreciate if people would not tell others who their Secret Santa is. This only ruins the fun! And it makes a polar bear cry!

List your name down below with anything you want, I will post it on this thread underneath here. It will be just like a wishlist!

Have fun and don't forget to buy them something before the date of this Secret Santa ends!

All the gifts are to go through me so I know that everyone had received their gift!

Secret Santa's will be picked on the 22nd of December. Secret Santa will be ending on the 1st of January! This doesn't mean you can not give me the items before the ending date. The date may be extended if people are struggling to get the items!

Wishlist

Beth : Any items I need for my clothing and food collections that can be spared.

Shiori : Poinsettia seeds, books, stat potions or Shi-Boxes.

stardust0902 : Coliseum items for battling.

Demon : overlayed pets, custom item/verbie tickets, art, designs, flowers, cat items, verbies, alcoholic items, valentines day items, tea items, and bat items.

Titania : Anything I have not got for my collections.

zephyrix : I'd love any garden stuff/seeds far more so than flowers. But I'll take as many Clour, Exploration Hampers, and Mining Picks as I can get.

Vixen_Spirit : Any plushies i dont have i collect my Maria G plushie uh. or art deer i lvoe deer starting a deer collection of stuff too and art tryign to make a new deer sona thats it

MarchHare : I'm collecting clothing and books, so anything I'm missing would be nice.
Stat potions are always nice to get as well!

Nightcrawler : I just want stat potions for Tim, or any cash shop ability, if they feel generous

Cherrii : Stat potions, Vinnie Scratchcards, Gold and up pickaxes, Wooden Nets, and books are good :3

Moose : definitely into stat potions, an unusual teapot, art for Jim, or any deer or tv related items :^)
Last edited, Dec 27th 2015 @ 7:10 pm
Shiori
User
573 posts
*tosses self at this*

I'll join!

Oops. forgot wishlist.

Poinsettia seeds. and books. stat potions too. o3o
Or Shi-boxes. those are loved also.
Last edited, Dec 16th 2015 @ 1:01 am

My birthday is on January 11th! Party all day, erryday!! o3o
stardust0902
User
1 posts
I'll join!

Wishlist : Anything for the coliseum for battling!

This is really nice thing to do Beth!
Demon
User
1,250 posts
I'll join.
I enjoy overlayed pets, custom item/verbie tickets, art, designs, flowers, cat items, verbies, alcoholic items, valentines day items, tea items, and bat items. oh and a username facial cream -is shot down-
Last edited, Dec 17th 2015 @ 5:06 pm

Titania
Elite User
Online!
74 posts
I will join.

Wishlist:

Anything I have not got for my collections.

Thank you Beth.
zephyrix
Elite User
3,423 posts
Count me in~
I'd love any garden stuff/seeds far more so than flowers.
But I'll take as many Clour, Exploration Hampers, and Mining Picks as I can get.

Mag's Lab (Gallery 2084) Has 1:1 species changers available.
16.7 / 100 Mil VP earned
100 / 1000 - ES for Shuffle
Vixen_Spirit
User
382 posts
Add me please!!!

Any plushies i dont have i collect my Maria G plushie uh. or art deer i lvoe deer starting a deer collection of stuff too and art tryign to make a new deer sona thats it
MarchHare
Mod
Online!
37 posts
I'll join too!

I'm collecting clothing and books, so anything I'm missing would be nice.
Stat potions are always nice to get as well!

Thanks!

Life at 2 miles per hour; paradise!
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Nightcrawler
User
1,836 posts
I'll join.

I just want stat potions for Tim, or any cash shop ability, if they feel generous
Clawstra
Elite User
82 posts
withdrawing
Last edited, Dec 27th 2015 @ 2:14 am
Page: 1 2
Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -