Page: 1
Sen
Elite User
27 posts

Moderator's; Sen
Literacy; Literate {5s min}
Graphics; All made proudly by Sen

Order:Sen|

✖SO I'M BACK! AND I'M READY TO RUN THIS AGAIN. PLEASE GIVE CRITIC ONTO THE ROLEPLAY BELOW. AND NOW THAT I OVER READ IT, IT SOUNDS TOO DARK AAAAH *CRIES*✖

Your adventure has only just begun! welcome, to the Kaenn region, I bet you are thinking who is this person? Where am I?, it is my job to answer all your questions and prepare you for the adventure ahead!. I am Professor Willow; and I run a Pokemon lab a few yards from where you are standing. I research the relation between Pokemon and the world as we know it, like when some Pokemon only evolve in a single area or are drawn to natural events.
How did you get here? you may ask, by an important duty by yours truly, I sent a mail to several trainers from different regions who had defeated the Pokemon league and needed to go to a new region: well here it is!
You may have seen the Pokemon here before, because on this island they all have come from different regions, your old Pokemon have been taken by me for the time being.
What I need you to do is capture the Pokemon and battle the gym leaders, and then the league. You probably know this already. On your journey I need you to record any suspicious behaviour with your pokemon, because this island is very unique.
legendary pokemon migrate to this island monthly, and I am unsure why or how they get to the island. So you go on your journey, and please, report anything suspicious.

Team Abyss You may find this region interesting, and even fun to try out. But I warn you, it is the most dangerous region of all.. I have heard that mysterious thugs roam around these parts, who..they.. im sorry.. they kill pokemon. They hurt trainers, take the Pokeballs and.. well you get the idea!

{Team Abyss believes that by killing Pokemon they free them from the "evil" hands of pokemon trainers, and try to convince trainers everywhere that they are hurting there Pokemon constantly and teaching they're Pokemon to attack people. They call the murder of pokemon "relieving them from the nightmares" and convince that they are doing a good thing.
Deep down, this isn't what they are doing at all, they serve Darkrai; who needs the souls of the killed pokemon to become powerful, and to rule his own world.}

Recently.. Some strange events are happening lately, that is why I have only asked the most advanced trainers to come along this journey, suddenly; a few years ago from now, a savage earthquake happened. Deaths where high and people evacuated, lately so many natural disasters are happening here, Wind storms, Tornadoes, Tsunami's you name it! You and your pokemon will be tested through trust and friendship. So please! Be very careful! oh.. and please refrain from going into the mountains, anyone who have been at the mountains have mysteriously disappeared, including the Pokemon. I presume they are dead.

Im sorry for the solemn intro!.. please try to enjoy the journey and..well I can't really say that. But over there is some Pokeballs, every starter from every region, pick one and they start at level 5. Go ahead, but you may wan't to be fast; all the other trainers here wan't to pick the best one too.

{first come first serve. You start off with only one of these pokemon}

Important Links:

x Rules: verpets.com/go/04n1

Last edited, Dec 24th 2012 @ 5:10 pm
Bearwatch
Elite User
2 posts
Is this roleplay open for everyone?
Sen
Elite User
27 posts
yes it is. But I haven't exactly finished it in a long time, I'm thinking of just scrapping this and making a new one.
Bearwatch
Elite User
2 posts
Mhm all right thanks ^^
Page: 1
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -