Purple Ksholo

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1
Tashii
Elite User
337 posts
I think similarly to the Auction House on a Sunday that it'd be nice for mystery raffles every once in a while. I think the raffle idea is fab but I've never seen it in action unfortunately!
"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light"
Cherrii
User
Online!
789 posts
Sadly, most raffles don't get more than a few tickets since it's almost always empty and nobody knows when to check them. A mystery raffle would make things a little more fun.
If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world.
― C.S. Lewis
Tashii
Elite User
337 posts
Definitely. People seem to like the mystery.

I think they could be really quite successful once people knew.id love to be able to submit mystery items as a user too, but where it shows the rarity.

The mystery can be exciting :)
"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light"
Cherrii
User
Online!
789 posts
That could be a nice feature :3 USer-submitted mystery raffles....
If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world.
― C.S. Lewis
Jourdan
User
172 posts
I think it's a great idea. The raffles were somewhat active before we all had a brief vacation away from the site :)

Tashii
Elite User
337 posts
Agreed, they were good fun too.

People have more opportunity rather than in an auction due to VP prices.
Page: 1
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -