Nightflower Muffalo

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2
Next ->
Perfectly_Flawed
Elite User
833 posts

One paragraph (5-8 sentences) per post is preferred.

Please do not join then never post. It slows down the rp, messes everyone else up, makes me loose track of characters, and just makes the thread look sloppy.

Romance is encouraged. ESPECIALLY SAME GENDER COUPLES. I highly support gay, bi, lesbian, transgender, pansexual, etc. characters. If you don't like it, don't join or join with characters that like the opposite gender; it's not that hard.
Along with the romance, you are not allowed to have your own characters dating or crushing on each other. Also, no instant couples. I don't care about instant crushes, but relationships take time to develop.

Please be respectful when talking to each other in OOC.

Please use a larger font when posting here. I'm going blind, so it is difficult for me to read the small font I've seen a few people post in. It is also hard for me to read the lighter colors since the background here is white...

If you have an explicit scene, fade to black, time skip... or take it over P.M...

When adding to your characters; please do not quote or repost your bios. Simply edit the post you already posted, add the character or characters to it and tell me you added another character or characters to your post. You can tell me about your edit via P.M or OOC.

NO SOLID OOC POSTS! I do not want to see any pure OOC posts here on this thread. It simply creates spam and spam creates clutter. Clutter creates a messy thread and a messy thread just means more work for me to keep the thread up to date.
The only exception to that is a "bump" when needed.

Please do not post your introduction before I accept your character.

If you'd like to join, simply post your bio. You do not have to ask... in fact I'd prefer it if you did not ask.. unless you're asking me over P.M.

Everyone gets three warnings. After breaking the rules three times, you will be kicked from the rp.

No trainers.

To make sure you read through everything, please put your favorite rule(s) at the bottom of your bios post.

**I will add to these rules and/or take away rules as I see fit.**

**None yet. Please do not ask to be one.**

**None yet. Let's keep it that way.**

As all of us know, the winter here in Unova is long and VERY cold. It is very common for some Pokemon not to make it through... Well, we will focus on a small forest, also known as the Nature Preserve, that lies in a section of Unova that is virtually untouched by human hands.

Here the Pokemon live in groups. The groups are limit to just that type. I.E normals group together, steel, fire, etc all have their own group. Each group is referred to as a tribe.

Now this is where we begin. Winter is well on its way and shelter is growing short. So the leaders of the tribes have been called to a meeting. Some of the tribes hope that the meeting will unite the tribes, making them work together to survive over the harsh winter. Other tribe leaders want nothing to do with the others, they could really care less if the other Pokemon perish.

Place:
The Nature Preserve.

Season:
Winter

Current time of day:
Early morning.

Current major events:
The meeting between the Tribe leaders.

Leader:

Second in command:

Scouts:

General members

Leader:

Second in command:
Feuer

Scouts:
Fade

General members

Leader:

Second in command:

Scouts:

General members

Leader:
Zyntax

Second in command:

Scouts:
Dahlia

General members

Leader:

Second in command:

Scouts:

General members

Leader:
Damarashie

Second in command:

Scouts:

General members

Leader:

Second in command:

Scouts:

General members

Leader:

Second in command:

Scouts:

General members

Leader:

Second in command:

Scouts:

General members

Leader:

Second in command:

Scouts:

General members

Leader:
Zane

Second in command:

Scouts:

General members

Leader:

Second in command:

Scouts:

General members

Leader:

Second in command:

Scouts:

General members

Leader:
Soujuu

Second in command:

Scouts:

General members

Leader:

Second in command:

Scouts:

General members

Leader:
Pandora

Second in command:

Scouts:
Purralia

General members

Leader:

Second in command:

Scouts:

General members

PerfectlyFlawed || page 1 ||
Pandora
Purralya
Feuer
Dahlia

Wolf4life || page 1 ||
Fade
Zane

Piblaf || page 1 ||
Damarashia
Soujuu
Zyntax

Name:
-here-

Species:
-here-

Type:
-here-

Tribe Rank:
-here-

Level:
-optional. Goes here.-

Moves:
-Optional. Goes here-

S.O:
-here-

Crush:
-here-

Mate:
-here-

Offspring:
-here-

Personality:
-here-

Side Notes:
-here-

Description:
-here-

Name:
Feuer

Type:
Fire

Tribe Rank:
Second in command

Level:

Moves:
Fire Blast || Strength= 120 || Accuracy= 85 || PP= 5
Inferno || Strength= 100 || Accuracy= 50 || PP= 5
Flamethrower || Strength= 95 || Accuracy= 100 || PP= 15
Fire Blast || Strength= 70 || Accuracy= 100 || PP= 15

S.O:
Pansexual

Crush:
None yet.

Mate:
None yet.

Offspring:
None yet.

Personality:
She is gentle and rather friendly... until angered. She is also the type who takes charge of tasks given to her and likes to get thing done so she can have time to play around afterwards.

Side Notes:
N/A

Description:
Feuer is a lithe Ninetales. Her body is covered in soft silver hairs. Unlike the normal
Ninetails, Feuer has more markings than just the tips of her tails. Her paws, underside and the tips of her ears as the same blue as the tips of her tails. Her eyes are also a bit abnormal. They're a deep sapphire blue with lighter silver hues around the pupil.
Kind of like this just change the colors to what I mentioned- verpets.com/go/065n

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:
Pandora

Type:
dark

Tribe Rank:
Leader

Level:

Moves:
Assurance || Strength= 50 || Accuracy= 100 || PP= 10
Last Resort || Strength= 140 || Accuracy= 100 || PP= 5
Bite || Strength= 60 || Accuracy= 100 || PP= 25
Faint Attack || Strength= 60 || Accuracy= 100 || PP= 20

S.O:
Lesbian

Crush:
None

Mate:
None

Offspring:
None

Personality:
Bipolar.... one second she is happy... the next she is ready to rip out your throat.... she can be very relaxed with Pokemon she knows. She is always battle ready and won't hesitate to jump into a fight.

Side Notes:

Description:
She is a bit taller than the normal Umbreon. Her marking are also purple instead of yellow. Her eyes are an icy blue instead of red. And lastly, her fur is just a bit longer than the normal Umbreon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:
Purralya

Type:
Dark

Tribe Rank:
Scout

Level:

Moves:
Assurance || Strength= 50 || Accuracy= 100 || PP= 10
Night Slash || Strength= 70 || Accuracy= 100 || PP= 15
Slash || Strength= 70 || Accuracy= 100 || 20
Sucker Punch || Strength= 80 || Accuracy= 100 || PP= 5

S.O:
Bisexual, leans more towards girls.

Crush:
None yet.

Mate:
None yet.

Offspring:
None yet.

Personality:
She'd stubborn and doesn't like to ask or accept help. She is also the type to carry a grudge. She likes challenges, to her they give her an opportunity to show everyone else what she is capable of.

Side Notes:
Due to an intense battle when she was still a Purrloin, she is completely blind in one eye.

Description:
She a sleek bodied shiny Liepard. Her eyes are both a light blue. However the right eye has a white sheen over it... making the color nearly white.
verpets.com/go/065o

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:
Dahlia

Type:
Electric

Tribe Rank:
Scout

Level:

Moves:
Iron Tail || Strength= 100 || Accuracy= 75 || PP= 15
Electro Ball || Strength= 60 || Accuracy= 100 || PP= 10
Swift || Strength= 60 || Accuracy= ??? || PP= 20
Spark || Strength= 65 || Accuracy= 100 || PP= 20

S.O:
Pansexual

Crush:
none

Mate:
none

Offspring:
none

Personality:
She's very shy and quiet.... she is not as adventurous or hyper-active as other Pachirisus. But when given a task, she does everything she can to complete it in a timely manner.

Side Notes:
Loud noises scare her.

Description:
She is a petite little Pachirisu. Where a normal Pachirisu is blue, she is a rosy pink. Her eyes are gentle and doe-like (as far as Pachirisus go). Her eyes are a deep violet with lilac hues. Her ears are a bit longer and rabbit shaped. There is also a small tuft in between her ears that reaches down her forehead, giving her an even more feminine appearance.
verpets.com/go/065p

[color=#FF0000]**Pictures are not mine. I'm currently working on drawing some of my own... for now this is simply a ref... I don't claim any of them as my own.**
Last edited, Feb 16th 2013 @ 8:23 pm
<3 So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass! <3
wolf4life
Elite User
30 posts
Name:
Fade

Species:
houndoom

Type:
fire/dark

Tribe Rank:
scout 1

Level:

Moves:
Fire Blast || Strength= 110 || Accuracy= 75 || PP= 6
shadow claw || Strength= 80 || Accuracy= 50 || PP= 10
Flame bite || Strength= 95 || Accuracy= 100 || PP= 20
fire blitz || Strength= 70 || Accuracy= 100 || PP= 15

S.O:
straight

Crush:
none

Mate:
none

Offspring:
none

Personality:
she an out going, fighter, and a picky eater.

Side Notes:
-here-she doesn't like when people talk about her and if somebody rude to her she either hurt them badly or end up killing them
Description:
her eyes are a half red and half blue. she has the regular body look of a houndoom but a thicker coat made for winter. her markings that are on her body a purple (the neck piece, the back and around paws thingy)

Name:
zane

Species:
espeon

Type:
psychic

Tribe Rank:
leader

Level:

Moves:
Psybeam || Strength= 110 || Accuracy= 75 || PP= 6
confusion || Strength= 80 || Accuracy= 50 || PP= 10
shadow ball || Strength= 100 || Accuracy= 100 || PP= 20
Telekinesis || Strength= 70 || Accuracy= 100 || PP= 15

S.O:
straight

Crush:
none

Mate:
none

Offspring:
none

Personality:
he an out going, fighter, and a picky eater,friendly

Side Notes:
he doesn't like when people talk about him and if somebody rude to her he either hurt them badly or end up killing them with his psychic powers...
Description:
his eyes are a demonic red. his fur is a dark grey almost black. the gem on his head is purple and glows a green light when he using psychic attacks... he also have a thick coat during winter but a thin velvet coat during spring (slit tail wags)
my favorite rules
Everyone gets three warnings. After breaking the rules three times, you will be kicked from the rp.

No trainers.
Last edited, Jan 25th 2013 @ 9:39 pm
verpets.com/go/065v

Dam dadi doo dam dam didoodi dam

When the morning come come
I'm dancing like you're dumb dumb
And when the groove is high
When dummies jump to sky

If you feel the groove groove
The dummies have to move move
Can you feel the beat?
The beat?
The beat?

You never tell me what is wrong
'Cause now it's time to be alone
Let me love you everyday
So long you let the dummies play

Dance to the beat, dance, dance to the beat

Dance, dance to the beat

They tell me let's come home home
The party going on on
We only have to dance
Do dummies fall the trance

Can you feel the beat?
The beat?
The beat?

Let me love you everyday

Never tell me what is wrong
Let me love you everyday

Perfectly_Flawed
Elite User
833 posts
Pandora awoke before the the sun's rays even began to light the forest. Her blue eyes skimmed over the land around her. The crisp frost of the night make everything seem to glitter. She sighed slight as a cold wind blew throw the trees. Her breaths came out in small puff of fog that lingered in front of her face before drifting off else where. "This winter is going to be the hardest yet..." She muttered. Her gaze lingered on a small patch of berry bushes that stood near where her tribe dwelt. The bushes had died days ago... and they weren't the first. A lot of the fruit bearing plants had began to dye off since the end of Fall.
Silently Pandora shook her head. "Today's the meeting... hopefully the others will see some sort of sense and we can work together." She muttered as she began the trek to where all the tribes were supposed to meet.
Once she arrived at the rocky clearing she shook her head and took her seat on one of the stones that were arranged in a large circle. Silently she looked up at the sky. The other leaders were supposed to arrive there soon... the meeting was to start when the sun's light began to hit the frosty ground. Her gaze never left the sky as the deep blue black began to give way to lighter shades of blue, then purple; signs that said dawn was well on it's way.

~~~

Purralia awoke soon after Pandora had left for the meeting. She slowly drug herself out of the cave the tribe used as a home. Her one good eye scanned around. She shook her head silently before padding off towards some berry bushes. Silently she hoped there was still some berries on them... but due to the hard frost that had gathered, she highly doubted the berry bushes still bore fruit to feed the others.
Once she reached the small cluster bushes she shook her head in dismay. "Figured as much." She muttered after searching through the small branches. "Guess we'll have to look elsewhere." She muttered and headed off in search of something else to feed to tribe.

~~~

Dahlia woke with a small yawn. Her large violet eyes scanned around the den for a second before she quickly darted outside. The cold breeze in the air caused her to shiver, her long tail automatically wrapping around her feet. "Winter is here.... it came early this year... and all of the plants are suffering because of it." She sighed with a shake of her head.
Before she had time to mourn the loss of more food that tribe could have used to sustain itself, she shook her head and headed off elsewhere to find more food and see if other Pokemon were entering her tribe's section of the preserve.

~~~

Feuer rose her head off of her paws. Her sapphire eyes scanned around at the rest of her tribe. Slowly she moved her tails so they unwrapped from around her body. The cold didn't bother her much... she knew instinctively it bothered others. Without a sound she rose to her paws and padded away from the tribe.
After walking for a minute or two she perched herself on a large hill that stood near where her tribe slept. She could see the make shift den from her seat. Her gaze lingered there, keeping watch for any sort of threat to her tribe.

((Accepted. Feel free to post your introductions wolf4life.))
<3 So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass! <3
wolf4life
Elite User
30 posts
Zane awoke from his den, seeing the frosted ground "ey" he spoke getting up and walking out toward the light frosted ground. He look at a berry tree near by seeing that there still unfrozen fruit. he quickly woven a basket from dried long leaves. Using psychic he took the fruit off and put them in a basket for this tribe breakfast.
He headed out to go to the meeting of all tribe leaders. A long the way he look at all the wilting trees that gotten frozen from the cool air of winter. once he reach the meeting spot he look around and seen tribe leader, Pandora.. "Greetings Pandora, leader of the dark tribe" he said his fork tail flicking as he took his seat on his tribe stone...

Fade woke upon the frost breeze, that didn't bother her. her blue/red eyes look around at the trees and bushes. "hmm frozen fruits" she said walking over to a bush. she warmed her breath up as she took a bite from a branch still holding berries on it. then look around at the pack land... "this place need some light she said making a pit in the middle of the pack then making a fire pit with a long lasting fire.
verpets.com/go/065v

When the morning come come
I'm dancing like you're dumb dumb
And when the groove is high
When dummies jump to sky

Can you feel the beat?
The beat?
The beat?

Let me love you everyday

Dance, dance to the beat

They tell me let's come home home
The party going on on
We only have to dance
Do dummies fall the trance

Can you feel the beat?
The beat?
The beat?

Let me love you everyday

Never tell me what is wrong
Let me love you everyday

Piblaf
Elite User
1,545 posts
(May I join?)
Perfectly_Flawed
Elite User
833 posts
((No need to ask. Just post your bio. ^_^
Will post a reply piece after your bio or intro.))
Piblaf
Elite User
1,545 posts
Name:
Damarashia

Species:Froslass

Type: Ice/Ghost

Tribe Rank:
Ice leader
Level:92

Moves: Confuse ray Acc: 100, Blizzard Pwr:120 Acc: 70, Hex Pwr: 50 Acc:100,
S.O:
She tends to be whatever she feels like that day but really doesn't have a preference.
Crush:
none
Mate:
None
Offspring:
none
Personality: Damarashia is all about manipulation. She usually tries to get what she wants by her sweet delicate appearance but when that doesn't work she often resorts to just freezing her opponents solid. Of course she thaws them out, after she admires them for a few days in her little secret cave on the mountain. She also has the ever so slight addiction to anything minty. She along with Soujuu and Zyntax share a deep hatred for dark types but, she also has a hatred for Fire types which is why she has formed an alliance with Zyntax and Soujuu

Side Notes:
NEVER TRUST THE CONIVING GHOST TRIO ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE WITH DARK OR FIRE.
Description:

Name:Soujuu

Species: Banette

Type: Ghost

Tribe Rank:Leader

Level: 92

Moves: Shadow Ball Pwr: 80 Acc: 100, Hex Pwr: 50 Acc: 100, Shadow Sneak PWr: 40 Acc: 100, Gunk shot: Pwr: 120 Acc:70
S.O: Both genders appeal to him depending

Crush: None

Mate:None

Offspring: None

Personality: He is more of trickser when it comes to how he acts seemingly taking everything as a joke but he is really a genius with manipulation and psycology. He has some violent mood swings at times but other than that his personality is pretty static.

Side Notes:
-here-

Description:
-here-

Name:Zyntax

Gender: Male (Even though Rotom are traditionally genderless for the sake of personality he's a male)

Species: Rotom

Type: Electric/ Ghost

Tribe Rank: Eletric leader, Ghost scout

Level: 92
Moves:Uproar Pwr: 90 Acc: 100, Discharge Pwr: 80 Acc: 100, Double Team, Thunder Wave
S.O:
Ick! Love?!!
Crush:
Ewww
Mate:
Ewww
Offspring:
DOUBLE Ewww!!
Personality: Zyntax also tends to be a bit of a trickster but he actually is one. He acts like a hyperactive child often talking to fast and zipping about when happy. He's also extremely immature. He too shares a hatred for Dark types and loves to occasionally zap a passing Mukrow.

Side Notes:
-here-

Description:
-here-
( My favorite rule was NO SOLID OOC POSTS I hate it when those pop up over and over)

Last edited, Feb 16th 2013 @ 7:37 pm
Perfectly_Flawed
Elite User
833 posts
"Good morning Zane, leader of the Psychic tribe." Pandora replied with a bow of her head. Her icy blue eyes gazed the the other tribe's leader for a second. Not in a threatening way... more as if he were under a microscope. She was looking for anything that told her how the drastic change in the wheather had been treating him. If she knew how it was treating him, she'd have an idea how it would be treating his tribe. Which, provided she finds out if he looks slightly weakened, would help her case on having the tribes work together.
"I don't want to work with them... but by the same token... if we loose any of the tribes, the whole forest's balance will be thrown off." She mentally muttered.

((Pib:
*Yes, in this they have ages. XD You don't have to put the years of anything... just general words like child, teen, young adult, adult, etc.
*Each Pokemon can only be in one Tribe. So for example a fire and dark Pokemon could go into fire or dark, but not both at the same time.
*You need to include moves. I went and looked all mine up to see if they worked, if you'd like I can go look some up for you.
*And the last thing I notice; your characters cannot be crushing on one another.))
Piblaf
Elite User
1,545 posts
( Wow I'm a n00b XD okay I'll edit that post right away ^.^)
Perfectly_Flawed
Elite User
833 posts
((XD it's OK. I added them all to the list.
Feel free to post your intro.))
Page: 1 2
Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -