Blue Quagol

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1
Yuiko
User
1,102 posts
I figured since we still have a month or so until the actual games are out, it'd be cool to talk about how everyone feels about the demo.

I haven't played much yet, but I keep getting distracted by the BuzzNav. @@ I also very much like the music and the zipper theme. Team Magma's grunts doing little poses before battle was cute, too.

Lucifer
User
2,720 posts
I really enjoy it so far! Steven Stone is adorbs. I wonder what other characters will show up, since I only played Day 1 of it, but I hope Wallace does!
Yuiko
User
1,102 posts
I think I am day... three? and I haven't gotten up close and personal with any other characters. The Poochyena thing is a little annoying, though. I feel like it is taunting me... >.> I love how May/Haruka/Sapphire/whatever her name is now's sprite did expressions and everything! I don't remember that being in any of the other games.

atomicfuzzball
User
1,662 posts
I love the whole thing! ♥ The NPCs are especially funny. I just wish you could catch more pokemon in the demo XD
verpets.com/go/0cjn

DRAMA(The dictionary definition):
When Sarah likes Mike but Mike is going out with Jane when Jane actually likes Dylan but Dylan likes Sarah so Dylan asks out Sarah and Jane gets mad and breaks up with Mike so she can go out with Dylan then Sarah asks out Eric instead and Hannah likes Mike so Hannah asks out Mike and Jane gets jealous so she tries to make up with Mike.
Yuiko
User
1,102 posts
Yeah, I wish that, too. ): I also wish that you had to go back and report that you were done with the objective, because sometimes I wasn't done exploring. >.> Though since you can't catch Pokemon, and levels reset, there's probably not much point.

Page: 1
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -