Totem Posien

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1
Yuiko
User
1,102 posts
Now that Pokemon Go has been released, how is everyone enjoying it so far? Did it take you forever to find a name that was available? Are you near a Gym or Pokestop? Have you caught anything exciting?

It took me forever to find an available name, just because I refused to throw in numbers. I haven't been able to leave the house yet, so I have just used my Incense to lure the Pokemon to me, and I've found a good variety so far. I was sad that I didn't find a Zubat last night, though. I think I saw a Gym or Pokestop near me (it's probably the school down the street), so I'll probably try to pop by there when walking the dogs later. So far I've gotten the standard Pokemon, like Rattata, Pidgey, Paras, Pikachu, etc. I guess I live in one of Gen 1's beginning towns. xD

Nightcrawler
Elite User
1,835 posts
There is a gym at the Starbucks. So hype. Also two pokestops at the gym behind my store and another at the library!

Also, going near high end places results in lots of stops. Landmarks and stuff. I found out there is a historic clock tower (great scott!) not too far from a friends work.

Also fountains
Jack
User
281 posts
Pidgey, Ratata, and Eevee EVERYWHERE I may actually cry. There's a ton of pokestops a little up the road from where I live, but between the rain and toddler its been hard finding the time to go out and find them all.

I do know I spotted some men sporting pokemon backpacks with their noses stuffed in their phones on my last walk, lolol. Wonder what they were so interested in.
Yuiko
User
1,102 posts
I see a lot of people saying that their stops are usually churches. First they want us to go outside and walk, now they want us to go to church. XD

Has anyone figured out whether it's beneficial to power up your Pokemon before evolving them? I keep hearing mixed things.

Page: 1
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -