Green Shyx

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21
<- Prev Next ->
Dapper
User
1,183 posts
Though we already have a dragon-type (lawl, Treillen, anyone?) I'd like to see another, different sort - winged, less hair, with horns? Just for Dragonesque variety, and for the sake that dragons are awesome.

Plus, we have multiple different catlike and doglike species, why not a couple more dragons? Or reptiles in general, geckos as mentioned above, and snakes, as Catty said.

I'd love to have a Rat, as that's what my current Gerster is supposed to be; and bird variety will be appreciated, too. Hoorah Owls! :3

'Nother suggestion: a bovine-esque pet? And some more rodents, ala weasel, mongoose.

Oh! And a deer, please~. C:~
Catty
User
737 posts
Deer~! :3

An armadillo would be lovely, too. Bats are awesome, I was surprised that Verpets didn't already have one when I first joined. x] As far as reptiles go... how about a crocodile? Something awesome and rough-looking. With teeth. Not a weird pointed jaw thing. -coughNeocough-
Dapper
User
1,183 posts
And skunks and otters and tapirs, oh my!

And mebbe like a crab-eating Raccoon type deal? Where it's raccoonesque, but also not really raccoony.

And opossums!

I wants me a crocodile. Not a Krawk. Lame-o~.
Catty
User
737 posts
Hedgehogs! Badgers! Civets!

A bear more like a polar bear would be nice. Or a grizzly, brown, black, or a sun bear. Things that look very generic, you know, that way they're easier to customise? I think a panda would be way too specific in that respect. :/
Dapper
User
1,183 posts
Yeah. Pets here - no matter how cute - are actually quite overdesigned. Kaikous and Izrets, especially, look like varying colors of someone's custom design of a wolf and cat, respectively.

I'd appreciate a more generic bear over a Panda or Polar, and then if someone wanted to custom-design theirs as a Panda or Polar, they could~.

I'm a sucker for generic - I like working with them better.

But then again some of the favorite designs I've come up with were of Izrets, because the crystals and eyes present a challenge.

So maybe a happy medium between generic and designed?
Catty
User
737 posts
I'm alright with Polar because they're just big white things. Just really huge, too. Shaggier.

I adore the Izret -- even if it does look like somebody's design. I just usually cut the crystals out, though, and so it makes me feel less like I'm making an Izret than a Yonika with bleedy eyes.

That would be fantastic. Like the Pryder? It was pretty generic, but it had a pretty basic design too.
Dapper
User
1,183 posts
It'll hardly matter, 'cause one'll hardly be able to tell the difference between a Polar-type bear pet, and a Sun-type bear pet, since they'll be Red and Green and Blue and Yellow~. Unless done pretty realistically, in which the muzzle and nose and forehead and eye width'll be a giveaway.

I like making the crystals different things - like in Alleycat, they were fishbones~. I still plan on using that for something. :]

The Pryder was really excellently executed, I thought. I wish I could draw those sorts of animals. x3
Lawliet
User
1,966 posts
The Izret was made to be unique. |D The idea was that it was a little too unique so that it would stand out from other pet designs.

On another note;

That was a design for an old dragon type, is that anything like it or do you still need more dragony? Either way, it is very unlikely to become a pet, it was a doodle. XD I'm in the process of making a Velociraptor and doodling Rats. XD

I love your ideas guys, some are so nice sounding!

Current team;

Friend code insert here
Dapper
User
1,183 posts
Oh, it's lovely! But maybe something a little less Asian-specific and a little more general? Sort of like this:

Slightly sharper nostrils, a less rounded chin...? Only not a poorly-done Paint edit, sorry about that~. ._.;;

Other pet suggestions: a bigger domestic-type dog? While Floffes work excellently for my Chihuahua/Yorkie character, Spastic, it kind of injures my soul to see my Dali mix character, Trend, as an itty bitty fluffball~.

A chimera would be pretty bangin'. And maybe a koala? I can't see a koala really working as a custom-design for the general bear pet. x3

Sharks, ducks, dinosaurs, coyotes, meerkat, gryphon, octopus...? ;D~?
Lawliet
User
1,966 posts
Ah! Like the welsh dragon.

I can't see why that would be a problem. ovo

Also.. OCTOPUS IDEA IS GREAT.

Current team;

Friend code insert here
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -