Red Cephalin

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21
Next ->
Lawliet
User
1,966 posts
I had this board before, but it seemed to be cleared last time I checked..

Anyway, suggest species of pets you would like to see on the site, or just post weird animals that you think would make quite a nice pet.

The chance is that your idea probably won't be used, but if something catches an artists eye, there is always a chance.

Do not spam this board by saying things like 'cat' 'dog' 'horse' 'rabbit'. We want interesting things. :/ I wouldn't mind hearing them, but I don't want every user suggesting them.

Thankyou for your time again.

SUGGESTED SO FAR

Lemur

Mouse/Rat

Hare

Tree Frog

Gecko

Wolf/Canine/Dog

Bears/ Panda Bears

Sheep/Ram

Tiger/Panther/Lion

Falcon/Eagle/Hawk/Owl

Giraffe

Snake

Dragon [Scales, etc. ]

Weasel/Mongoose

Deer

Armadillo

Crocodile

Bat

Hedgehogs

Badgers

Chimera

Koala

Dinosaur

Gryphon

Octopus

Shark

Gastornis

Pig

Elephant

Sphinx

Opossum

Tasmanian Devil

Ocelot

Platypus

African wild dog

Mammoth

Tamarin

Current team;

Friend code insert here
Darkveiled
User
782 posts
Maybe something like a Lemur.

Big eyes, stripy tail or stripey body or legs or somethingg.

That would be cuute :heart:.
VerpetsGhost
Official
0 posts
Originally posted by the user Saint_Jimmy, archived on Jan 22nd 2012
penguin, fish of variying type, and a mouse
VerpetsGhost
Official
0 posts
Originally posted by the user NickFederline, archived on Dec 11th 2013
...flaming monkeys.

`nuff sed.
8)
VerpetsGhost
Official
0 posts
Originally posted by the user Candeeda, archived on Sep 15th 2012
A jackrabbit with antlers like a deer. :3
clou
User
4,381 posts
Something dragon-like. With scales. And wings. The world loves dragons ^^

OH, and something like a tree frog

Tree frogs rock xD

Or a gecko

Because it's so tiny and it has little suckers on its feet =3

Gregory Therior Bracket ]
Dapper
User
1,183 posts
I'd like a gecko, too, it'd be cute. c:

What I really really want to see is a more generic wolf/canine type thing - because Kaikous don't work for me for any of my wolves other than the two with the most aggressive personalites. My single Maned Wolf and lots of fox-type characters can be Vulkits - easy. Vulkits also can work for jackals, depending how you stretch it. Floffes are far too domestic for me to be able to stomach making a wolf character out of one, and nothing else is really canine-like. I would hope this is already being worked on, but I figured I'd throw it out there anyway.

Also! Something that neopets never really did - an awesome bear-type character. Subeta has one, but I don't much care for it. I love bears, and I've never found a petsite that has done them nicely, so~. Here's to hoping? C:
Decepticon
User
26 posts
I actually am going to make a Panda-bear type Pet. But that's when I get around to it and when my time as an artist is not limited.

I can't say that anyone is working on a Wolf pet as they are not, so far as I am knowledgeable.

I like most of the ideas so far though. :heart:
"When you can't walk, you crawl and when you can't crawl, you find someone to carry you"
Dapper
User
1,183 posts
Well, I can make a Panda work as a bear, I reckon. Yay for custiom designs! As well as three cheers for wolf pets! :]~

What about sheep pets, d'you reckon? I'd really love a sheepums - possibly a ram? The only other petsite I know of that has a sheep-type species is Subeta, and it's actually a ram. It was done incredibly gorgeously, but was a ram - if Verpets had a sheep, it could done just as nicely (or better) and would be unlike any petsite I've heard of thus far.

I love sheeps so much~. :3
Catty
User
737 posts
I think a generic big cat would be nice, too. The Felione doesn't really fly as a big cat, in my opinion, and something more along the lines of a tiger, panther, or lion would be awesome.

A rat - not the Gerster, that's too cuddly to be a rat. Something not cutesy and geared more towards the "darker" crowd, if you want. So long as it looks similar to a rat, I'm cool.

Falcon, eagle, hawk, raptor, owl. Any sort of predatory bird, really.

Something giraffe-like, too. You know, just to give the site a bit of variety? Spread out the species to encompass things from all parts of the globe.

Snakes, too, are totally awesome. And they can be spiffied up to look snake-like and not at the same time.

That's all I can think of right now. :/
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21
Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -