Viral Rascallet

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2
Next ->
Ink
User
1,890 posts

Hey guys! I have a little bit of free time and I want to play around with some moderate edits, but I don't have any I need to make for myself.

I'd like to offer a few for free, no guarantee on how many, just post your refs and what base you'd like them to be on. This will not be first come first served, I'll just do a couple that appeal to me.

Thanks!

Pain
User
1,340 posts
Would you perhaps be willing to Edit either a Remudi (any) or a Ras (any but basic) to look like this for Atlantis for me?

verpets.com/go/0ryi
Ink
User
1,890 posts
Ooh, that's a cool one Pain! And I love remudi edits. I'll see what I can do, no promises though.

Exile
Admin
1,155 posts
I have a few that could use some moderate designs, you can pick any if they interest/appeal to you!

Iris a divine chien with Iris's vines and thorns incorporated into their design somehow? You wouldn't have to keep the divine theme if you wanted to make the colors fit a death or another color!

Ezekiel glowing tattoos/runic symbols along his legs, his ears being turned into wings covering his eyes and a thorned crown on his head

Mist this one will be a theme one! I was thinking remudi and whatever inspires you for the theme mist~

Pain
User
1,340 posts
That's awesome and thank you for this, even if you don't end up doing him, it's good of you to offer. c:
Shame
User
2,348 posts
Well, since you're doing what you feel like doing, I guess I'll just give you some options so you can pick. Hope it isn't too overwhelming >__<

I literally decided today that I wanted to make Fay a divine kamqui or tabid, but with a moderate edit. I really like how you did Nadezhda with the colors and beads, and I'd like something similar in terms of definitely not a purple on purple color scheme xD this one would be up to you really. Mostly I dont have any specific idea for it, beyond the fact I'd like her to have her back fins resemble fairy wings while still being fins.

Human I've been wanting to make look like an android of sorts with glowing eyes and wires sticking out of the totem peesh base.

Numinous might be stretching it, but I'd like the easter punny base to be used to recreate this design ( verpets.com/go/0ryj) and have her holding a paintbrush with masks on the eggs.

I have Treats who I'd like to use the totem kaikou base to make this design verpets.com/go/0ryk

Apparition I started his overlay before I lost my computer so I can at least give you that to go off of verpets.com/go/0hrp but I'm using this design verpets.com/go/0ryl Pretty much beyond what I already did, I wanted the tail to have a large, burning candle on it

Then there is Nico who I'm hoping to make a celestial unicorn utilizing the totem geonlian base. I just want him to have a black horn, a starry coat, and a plasma mane (I swear I'll edit with an example)

who will eventually be a vulkit. I'd like the totem base for this design verpets.com/go/0rym but with the hair swirl from her human design verpets.com/go/0ryn and a drawing pencil tucked in her ear instead of the feathers.

I have Songbird who I'd like to use the viral treillan pose to make a musical overlay, where her hair is the strings of an instrument. This one doesnt have much to go on, since I'm still not sure how to make it look.

Brimstone has one that is nearly complete by Soybean that I'm looking to have finished. Unfortunately Soy lost the psd, so all she could give me was the png. It just needs the tail to be finished and then shading and highlighting though.
verpets.com/go/0adf -Ref
verpets.com/go/0ev0 -Incomplete overlay

If there is any way you could make 's design a moderate, that'd be cool too. I was considering the viral base and have her fading away into nothing. She's a nobody who stole the heart of someone else.
Pair of Loving Plushies
Gotta collect 'em all!
Ink
User
1,890 posts

First one done. Gotta go to bed but maybe I'll make more tomorrow.

Pain
User
1,340 posts
Oh man that looks awesome! Thank you so much!
Cherrii
User
877 posts
Last edited, Mar 31st 2018 @ 2:16 am

If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world.
― C.S. Lewis
Ink
User
1,890 posts
Sorry I'm so slow with these guys! I wanna do like a bunch because your characters are all really cool.

Page: 1 2
Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -