Teacup Traumilis

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1
bixbite
User
2 posts
hey everybody! just stumbled upon this site when looking around for a new pet site to join. this one seems pretty nice so far; i love the avatars!

anyway, my name is bix! it's a pleasure to meet you all, and i look forward to exploring the site & collecting some pets ^^
Heru
Elite User
1,680 posts
Hi Bix! And welcome to Ver!
Never been any good with introductions, so.. hi!

If you have any questions, people are quite happy to help in the SB Main Room (even though there is a Help room, most of us are in the main)

Also, to heal your pet, go to Island of Verpets, Countryside, and finally medical center!
http://www.verpets.com/medical

Fitness center is also found in Island of Verpets
verpets.com/go/0nn

I think that about covers the questions I noticed! If you have more, please don't hesitate to ask! c:
bixbite
User
2 posts
thank you so much! i didn't even realize where was a place to train up your pet (as well as a help room). you're awesome! :shocked:
Heru
Elite User
1,680 posts
It's pretty cheap too!
and once you get your pet trained up a bit, you can start fighting in the Coliseum, both to win VerPoints and gain experience for your pet c:
And the stronger the pet, the more ore they can carry from the mines, which is also a nice way to earn a bit of vp!
( verpets.com/go/0myr)
Cherrii
User
850 posts
Welcome to Ver! If you have any questions or are confused about anything, don't hesitate to ask!

If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world.
― C.S. Lewis
Page: 1
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -