Divine Antorg

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Next ->
cynical
User
424 posts
Look at them! ;~; Some of these poor little cherubs have been attached for days and have never been clicked... No love, no food, no play! I'm starting to feel like I should be punished for poor Verbie care. Please help!

p.s. I accept no responsibility for any RSI you might suffer as a result of responding to this plea! ^_^

p.p.s. If you manage to click aaaall the way through the list then you're amazingly patient.

(A BIG thank you to those who do click, by the way -- I'll click all Verbies owned by those who have done so if you post below~)

Last edited, Jan 20th 2013 @ 3:49 pm

Tabid
He's grumpy because he is babysitting.

Ambrose
User
4,512 posts
I've clicked some of yours randomly before when looking through different verbie species. ^^ I'll click them again, I think I have almost as many as you do now.
Ambrose's Avatars
verpets.com/go/0mwx

Saria
User
472 posts
Mwuahaha. I have clicked and conquered them all~!
Currently Training
Leiona up to 500[].
cynical
User
424 posts
I always get very giddy -- you know, in an embarrassing, squealy sort of way -- when I happen to see my own Verbies as I browse species. x:

Thank you for the clicks~! /stalks after verbies for return clicks!

Tabid

Killian
User
1,105 posts
Got them all! /Mission Accomplished!

Mind clicking mine?
Verbie not foundVerbie not found

"A man unwilling to fight for what he wants... Deserves what he gets."
-Captain Killian "Hook" Jones, Once Upon a Time
cynical
User
424 posts
Done~! ^_^
Aaand I shall go back and click the rest also because today is a new daaaay.

Thank you!

Tabid

Ambrose
User
4,512 posts
*clicks them again, even though my internet is slow right now* SO MANY...you have patience to even attach them all!

I LOVE all your Ghosties by the way, only have a Yellow one on restore so far myself.

Oh, and I thought everyone needed to see this, so I took a screenshot while trying not to laugh too hard...

Yes, I fed it to him.
Last edited, Jan 15th 2012 @ 12:05 am
Ambrose's Avatars
verpets.com/go/0mwx

Phen
User
357 posts
Oh no, Frankie's a cannibalist! Must've eaten his brother. :/

To make a long story short, I clicked on a bunch of random verbies. Mind doing mine?
Artists Unite!
demonicAngel
User
126 posts
I've loved all of youyr verbies. I'm somewhat proud of myself. Amitingly though, it was like an addiction; I clicked the fist verbie, and then I couldn't play favourites so I had to click them all... Personally, you must be crazy to have so many verbies!
And the franky thing made me chuckle for a few good minutes, so thankyou for the screan shot.
cynical
User
424 posts
I KNEW there was something dodgy about Frankie. o_o' I just didn't know it was as bad as cannibalism... The little freak. 8D I'm rather proud of him now! Thanks for showing that -- it made me smile!

I put off attaching all the little beasties until recently. x: And I'm probably cruel for the lack of imagination involved in naming some of them...! But after the first few I stopped feeling creative. And I resent them all, mostly, for depleting my bank account. They don't even do enough to earn their keep. /glowers at 'em all

I shall now go on a clicking frenzy and feel/love your Verbies~! ^_^ Thank yooou for sparing time to visit mine.

Tabid

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -