Blue Zobek

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
<- Prev Next ->
Titania
Elite User
86 posts
The larkspur I borrowed was requested by Liv, I will replace when able.

Although I am using the bribe method I would like to exchange for a Dragon's Tongue please. I have Amaryllis, Candycorn, Ghost Orchid, Loop Flower, Lotus and quest eggs in that catagory and do not mind which I use to exchange. Thanks.
zephyrix
Elite User
3,492 posts
They do all match so your all set to pick one. Just let me know which and set up the swap.
I'll offer a DT on it~

Mag's Lab (Gallery 2084) Has 1:1 species changers available.
54.8 / 100 Mil
Titania
Elite User
86 posts
Thanks so much, swap is up.
Ravette
User
401 posts
May I borrow a Purple Iris?
zephyrix
Elite User
3,492 posts
Sent it over to you~

54.8 / 100 Mil
Ravette
User
401 posts
So Livi hates me... She asked for three all at once that I don't have... I'll send back whatever she doesn't take and pay for whatever she does, since I don't have any of them...

Purple China Aster, White China Aster, Magtheres Flower
LightBlueBlaze
User
61 posts
Hello! I need help with getting some flowers. The bribe says a snowdrop, a pink wood anemone, or a bromance blossoms. Whichever ones she doesn't want, I'll send back.

I wish I had heard about this topic sooner, I'm only on level 2 XD

Btw, I see that you need a glass seed. You're in luck- I've been saving one for when I finally learn how to garden properly lol. Who should I send it to?
Last edited, Nov 1st 2016 @ 1:46 pm
zephyrix
Elite User
3,492 posts
You can send any donated seeds straight to me! And when I see you on or if you see me grab me and I'll toss up the flowers for you into a swap!

If I don't hear by tomorrow I'll toss them up anyways, I try to avoid that just because if we lock up a flower that someone else needs it's hard to work things out.

54.8 / 100 Mil
Ravette
User
401 posts
May I borrow a Red Clover?
LightBlueBlaze
User
61 posts
Okay, thanks, I'll send it right away! I'll try to be online for the swap, but I cannot make any promises with my hectic schedule :( I'll be on mainly from 9:00 am to 1:30 pm EST.

If you do toss them up after all, I'll try to get them as quickly as possible. Thanks once more!
Page: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -