Easter Berpunny

Login or Register to find one!
fox334o44
Elite User
2,643 posts
the man carried her in she saw another wolf "hello. the loudness was nothing but me killing shadow."
you have so many things that make you different. no matter what walk your ground and pay no attention to people who try and bring you down. :)
deathwolf
Elite User
130 posts
He took a quick whiff of the air. Pure fresh blood. He loved the smell. His tail raised and so did his ears and spirt. "So I take it you won."
fox334o44
Elite User
2,643 posts
she nodded "it is not my first time killing though some times i leave them breathing."
you have so many things that make you different. no matter what walk your ground and pay no attention to people who try and bring you down. :)
deathwolf
Elite User
130 posts
"So you let them suffer and let them die from there own weakness?" He smirked.
fox334o44
Elite User
2,643 posts
"sorta but it isint my fault. my owner's thereten me that if i dont kill they'll shoot me." she said wile walking into her cage
deathwolf
Elite User
130 posts
"Harsh." He said
fox334o44
Elite User
2,643 posts
she layed their eating some of the meat in the battle "they said what evrer i tear off to eat. they dont care for us they use us for money." she looked across
deathwolf
Elite User
130 posts
"Really..." He sighed. "Just as always..." He said aloud not meaning to. His ears flipped down he looked at the ground. He seemed to be thinking about something.
fox334o44
Elite User
2,643 posts
she layed down then dreamt feeling ashamed for shadow was her mentor
deathwolf
Elite User
130 posts
He just went off thinking getting lost in his thoughts.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -