Yellow Memoria

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1
Shiori
Elite User
581 posts
Hey there! I'm looking to get some myo designs for a closed species called Makoatls! I've got a bunch of myo tickets and I'd like to use them~ I'm fine with custom lines or designs/edits on a premade myo base~ I'm willing to offer pets and baubles for the designs~

Species Information: verpets.com/go/1c25
Trait Information: verpets.com/go/1c26
Premade Myo Base: verpets.com/go/1c27

Myo Tickets I own:
Common x12
Uncommon x8
Rare x7
Very Rare x2
1 Legendary Trait w/Unlimited Below
2 Legendary Traits w/Unlimited Below
2 Illegal Traits, 3 Legendary Traits w/ Unlimited Below
If there's no number listed before the ticket type, assume it's unlimited~

For the Illegal Myo and the 2 Legendary Myo, I have the details all planned out for them. The other myos will most likely be freeform based on palettes/moodboards/trait lists. The Illegal Myo will be a 2-part design, so I have an offer for the design below.

If someone would like to take on the Illegal 2-part design, I'd be willing to offer my Super Pudding in exchange for the designs.

As for other designs to be done, I can offer some death/divine bases. I also have a Memoria egg I can offer for a large amount of design to be done.
Last edited, Nov 4th 2019 @ 12:45 am

My birthday is on January 11th! Party all day, erryday!! o3o
Shame
User
2,341 posts
Shi... What would I have to draw to get your mem egg? XD I'll do it and give you what flowers I have left, just save me from like 100 more levels of questing.
Pair of Loving Plushies
Gotta collect 'em all!
Shiori
Elite User
581 posts
lolol

Well all I need are a bunch of designs made on that base I linked. How much do you charge in usd for a design made on a premade base?

Shame
User
2,341 posts
I dont often sell art, especially on premade bases, but I've made a few humanoid adopts on a premade base recently I've put up for auction at $10 starting bid, so I guess that.
Pair of Loving Plushies
Gotta collect 'em all!
Shiori
Elite User
581 posts
Hrm. Wanna do like 10 of the common myo designs? They're pretty much all artist freedom with color palettes. I'll give you the kinds of designs I like and you can just come up with whatever from those.

Shame
User
2,341 posts
Sure sure, comm me the details and I'll get on it asap. I'll probably use them as like... pallet cleansers when I get frustrated with these overlays xD I was on a roll for a bit.
Pair of Loving Plushies
Gotta collect 'em all!
Page: 1
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -