Teacup Traumilis

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 133
<- Prev Next ->
Foxy_Czechokee
Elite User
1,445 posts
Niki shoved her brother and sent out her sweet song. She hoped that it wouldn't be too late for the two to change thier mind about what lloked like attacking. She then turned back to Miklos and growle.d "You idiot! What were you thinking?! You have followed me around for however long, and the first time that you make your presence known to me you nearly get me and Sol killed?! Stupid stupid stupid!" she shouted at him.

Miko lowered his head and didn't say anything back. He knew that he deserved Nikitas angry ravings, and would do noting to disturb them. He closed his eyes and took the verbal beating.
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

maleabryan
Elite User
271 posts
ooc; I'm so sorry! I basically suck at replying in a timely fashion. I'd give you the spiel about attending university, working three jobs, commuting an hour each way to school, and all that good stuff that goes on in my life. But I feel like I use that excuse way too much. So I'll just chuck out some material before I finally suffocate underneath all my homework.

bic;

Itzal's nose might have been better in picking out the tainted badger smell. But in terms of speed, Kamilah and Zyhira had him beat. The two femmes took the fore, their noses close to the ground so as to track the smell without having to take their searching gaze from the scenery around them. They were all too aware of other wolves surrounding them and there was no way to really tell whether they meant well or not. Itzal limped behind them, managing despite everything to keep pace with only three functioning legs.

"It's not a badger," Kamilah insisted, slowing her pace. There was definitely the strong smell of others here. Other wolves. There was also the scent of dirt and trees, elk that had since passed, and fresh kill. There was the buzz of voices not too far ahead. "It's a wolf. Disguised as a badger."

"Why, by mother moon, would one do that?" Zyhira looked incredulous.

Itzal caught up with them, nodding in affirmation. "Step wary, ladies. We have found others."

"It doesn't matter what you've heard, 'impossible' is not a word, it's just a reason for people not to try..."
Foxy_Czechokee
Elite User
1,445 posts
Nikita's ears twitches as she picked up on something peculiar. She could easily see the two coming towards them now from the north, but she could have sworn the steps she heard fell to the west. Daring to take her eyes from the males, her head turned to the left seeking the source of the noise. All she could see though were a series of greenish blobs from this distance. She turned slowly back to her brother, whos amber eyes were much stronger than her own, and softly murmured, "To the west Miklos. I heard movement..." she paused for a moment and swallowed her pride before proceeding. "I heard it, but I can't see that far. I can't make it out. It could be an ambush though." The wind picked up for at that moment and filled the fae's nostrils with just what she had suspected. "The scent of others. More wolves....."

Her heart began to flutter, thinking that this may be her last day before the Great Spirits called her home. She felt faint and nearly collapsed, but thankfully she found the strentgh to remain on her paws. She spoke more carefully now, debating with herself over the right words to use. Her fur began to bristle at the nape of her neck, and her tail swung to and fro as she searched for a solution to thier perdiciment.

"Everyone remain calm. I think I know how to get us out of this mess." with that she strode forth to meet the brutes before they reached them all.

Miklos fought his every instinct to dart forth and snap Niki back into line with Sol and meet the males himself, but knew deep inside that his effort would be futile. Instead, he sat uncomfortably on his haunches ready to spring at the slightest sign of attack. Trying to ease his anxious body, he turned to Sol and tried to make conversation. No words came. So instead he sat glaring at her like an idiot, maw parted.

(dont worry bout it. I wasn't thinking that anyone had really left the RP, just wanted to make sure that it didn't get forgotten about, so I edited the post a few times to insure that it stayed open.
Last edited, Mar 2nd 2012 @ 9:10 am
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Shadow_Wolf
Elite User
856 posts
"See? I'm sure that she'll pull through just fine." Snow said relieved.

"I suppose." Kain sighed, not having much choice but to accept it.
Why? Why do humans always look to the sky? Why do you all try so hard to fly when you don't have any wings? We use what we've been given. We'll run on our own legs for as long as it takes.
~Kiba, Wolf's Rain

**~I doubt, therefore I might be. ~**
Perfectly_Flawed
Elite User
833 posts
-Name-
Adonis
(Name meas "My Lord".))

-Gender-
Male

-Age-
Four, almost five years.

-Physical Description-
Adonis is jet black in coloration, not a single lighter hair could be found on his body. In height he is few inches bigger than your average male. His body is muscular, obviously build for stamina and fighting. His eyes are a bright amber color that seem almost golden in any direct light.

-Description of Personality-
Adonis is a fairly easy male to get along with... never been one for fighting unless he had too... for him, fighting used to be the only way to survive.
he's a born leader, but knows when to let others take control.
It takes a lot to anger him, but once he is riled, I suggest you put as much distance as you can between him and you... even if you're not the one who aggravated him.
When it comes to his pack, he will do anything to keep them from getting hurt, even if that means putting himself in harms way.
Due to his past, Adonis is not a big fan of other males when he first meets them... but give him time, he'll most likely warm up eventually.

-Other Stuff-
N/A

~~~

-Name-
Shaine
((Her name means "Beautiful".))

-Gender-
female

-Age-
Two, almost three years.

-Physical Description-
Shaine is a rather big female, almost always confused for a male because of her size. She is a few inches taller than your average male. Her build is tall, yet sleek, allowing her to run and move faster than most other wolves.
Her eyes are bi-colored, being an almost metallic green with icy blue flecks in her left eye and an ice blue with metallic green flecks in her right. The intensity of her eyes give them a "glowing" appearance in comparison to her dark colored pelt.
Her pelt is a deep black color that seems to gain a "midnight blue" tinge in any form of direct light.
Throughout her life she has attained a rather interesting and unique scent which is a mixture of the smell of blood from the long battles she has fought and the smell of rare black, rose-like flowers that grow in the land where she was born.

Shaine is not one to mess with... or be "taken lightly". When angered she is brutal and fights without mercy.... even when not angered, she will still not "go easy" on anyone for any reason, especially when it comes to defending those closest to her. That said, she is not one who is angered easily, but by the same token, it is not that hard to anger her either.
When not in a foul mood, Shaine tends to keep to herself... even though she is a "pack animal" she tends to keep a distance from the others. She believes that her pack is everything, which as confusing as it may sound, is why she keeps her distance. She'd rather defend them and help the pack than end up accidentally hurting one of them in the end.

Although she has strange methods, Shaine prefers being the leader of a pack, rather than just a part of it.

-Other Stuff-
N/A

~~~

-Name-
Mystic Beauty

-Gender-
female

-Age-
three years.

-Physical Description-
Mystic is a sleek and rather petite female with a pelt the color of freshly fallen snow.
Her eyes a naturally an ice blue color, but due to her lack of sight, they have developed an eerie white sheen over them.
Around her eyes is a thick black line, giving her the illusion of wearing eyeliner.

Eclipse is a gentle female, taking time to get to know the others before jumping to conclusions about them... ((I'll rp her out if you need more information on her...))

-Other Stuff-
She has an odd sixth sense when it comes to others... call it a rather good intuition if you prefer.

-Name-
Frost

-Gender-
male

-Age-
four years

-Physical Description-
Frost is a large, solid white male with stunning blue eyes with the same "eyeliner" look that his sister does.

Frost is the type who keeps to himself for the most part... unless it involves his sister, of whom he is rather protective of... sometimes even overly protective.

-Other Stuff-
He is Mystic Beauty's brother.

~~~

-Name-
Rozenka

-Gender-
Female

-Age-
Pup

-Physical Description-
verpets.com/go/014a
Rozenka is a young pup who oddly looks more fox then wolf. The only difference between what she actually looks like and the picture:
On her front, right paw there is a marking that looks like an opened rose. The mark itself is only an outline which is white, the "petals" are the same black as most of the rest of her body.

She's quiet for the most part... and gentle... but even the prettiest roses have their thorns. When provoked she can be cruel... even as a pup.

-Other Stuff-
She's half wolf and half fox.
Last edited, Sep 18th 2012 @ 4:12 am
<3 So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass! <3
Lyxwolf
Elite User
3 posts
Indigos eyes spring open "Violet..." She whispers.
Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
Raven set the pu down. "No I am Raven. And this is Snow and Kain."

Foxy_Czechokee
Elite User
1,445 posts
Nikita forced herself to look strong and proud, despite the trembling sensation that had planted itself in her chest. She walked out roughly halfway and looked at the males without fear.

She bowed once before she began to speak. " I apologize for the confusion. My brother isn't the brightest firefly in the sky." she started, "I am dubbed Nikita. Who might you be?"

She then sat, and forced herself to remain erect. Had it mot been for her unwaivering concentration, she would have surely fallen over into a bundle of fur, bones and nerves.

Miklos watched as his sister sat before the brutes, uneasy. He couldn't hear what was being said, and that only added to his discomfort. His attention turned back to the strange looking wolves to the west for a moment, still unsure about what to think of them. If it were an ambush, surely the trio would have attacked by now.
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
Sable and Silver approached cautiously. One moment they are being threatened, the next they are being invited. Instinct told them to tread lightly and be wary of any misgivings. "I am Sable, and this is my brother Silver." He motioned to Silver with his head.

Silver walked side by side with his older brother. He remained silent for the time being. His brother had the head for tact at the moment.

Foxy_Czechokee
Elite User
1,445 posts
Niki smiled softly and laid down, showing submission. There was no doubt in her mind that this would send her brother into a frenzy, but it was the thing to do at the moment. "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance gentlemen. My companions are called Solstice and Miklos. We intend no harm to anyone, and hope that you come bearing the same intent."

She could tell that the brothers were unsure of what to think, and tried to find words to make the situation less awkward but no words came to mind.

Miklos too laid down, taking a hint from his sister. He felt like a fool for having asserted himself in such a way, as it put all of them in a more dangerous situation. He turned to Sol and spoke softly. "Hopefully its going well. I would hate for us all to be sentenced to doom because of my stupidity."

Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 133
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -