Green Xaydir

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 133
<- Prev Next ->
Foxy_Czechokee
Elite User
1,445 posts
Nikita's eyes grew wide as they fell upon the oncoming stampede. She turned sharply, fell into suit with the elk, and struggled to find a suitable target. Finally she picked a small calf from the bunch and veered towards it. She looked over at Sol and hoped that she would follow. she easily caught up with the small elk and began to gnash her jaws near its legs. She didn't want to attack without Sol, but didn't want to risk letting hte calf get away either. Acting rashly, she took one more big step, and launched herself at the calves soft underbelly. Though she wasn't sure how, she thrashed and threw herself into the ground as soon as she felt her canines sink into the tender flesh.

The calf cried and fell to the ground shortly there after, and Nikita lunged for its throat now.
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Shadow_Wolf
Elite User
856 posts
(Sorry I haven't replied in a while. I have been having an awkward week ;n; and I'm loaded with readings I must read for a test next week *sighs* x3 Foxy, I missed your muse ^.^ Syl, I fear Snow and the others might be stuck since Lyxwolf hasn't come online ;n; )

Kain approached the small pup and looked down on it. "He does seem weak. However, there's not much we can do."

Snow glared at him. "Don't say that! He'll pull through! Right, Raven?" She turned to Raven, hoping he would give a positive response.
Last edited, Mar 2nd 2012 @ 5:01 am
Why? Why do humans always look to the sky? Why do you all try so hard to fly when you don't have any wings? We use what we've been given. We'll run on our own legs for as long as it takes.
~Kiba, Wolf's Rain

**~I doubt, therefore I might be. ~**
Foxy_Czechokee
Elite User
1,445 posts
(oh you're fine doll. No worries. If you have things going on in RL, then by all means, no need to explain anything. :D)
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
Sol indeed new what to do it was almost instinct. When Nikita went for the belly Sol bumped into the calf knocking it down with Nikita on top of things. After Nikita latched onto its throat, the herd started to thin out as he barked and growled driving the Elk away from them so they would be trampled. Once the herd had moved on, she looked back at the trampled ground.

"There are two wolves down there." She said looking back

Foxy_Czechokee
Elite User
1,445 posts
Nikita opened her eyes and released the calves throat as soon as it stopped kicking. She tried to see what Sol was talking about, but couldn't see a thing. She sat firmly and meekly said, "I believe you, but I don't see them." Her head dropped a little with shame, and she bagan to feel a little frightened. It was things like this taht had driven her from her last pack. She parted her lips to speak, but found no words to come out. A few moments passed of silence before she tried again. "Do you think we are in danger?"

Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
"They are there, look pretty big judging by the size of the elk they took down." She commented as she watched them for a while. "I don't think so, they are more concerned with their meal."

Foxy_Czechokee
Elite User
1,445 posts
Miklos finally breathed a sigh of relief when he saw his sister sitting safe and sound along side of her companion. His ease was quickly displaced though when he looked a little further down the way and spotted the two males. They were busy eating now, but only the Great Spirits knew how long that would hold them content.

Without thinking he rushes into the clearing and skids to a stop nearby the girls. He positions himself between the two pair, and stares the brutes down from afar.
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
Sol jumped back when a male wolf jumped out in front of her and Nikita. "Wha...?!?" she exclaimed moving away from the male wolf. "W.who. are you?" She asked a bit too timidly for her taste.

Silver looked up from his meal of soft underbelly, his keen eyes spotted two wolves on the open meadow. "I don't think we are alone." he said to his brother.

Sable stopped gnawing on a thigh, and looked in the direction his younger brother indicated. "Suppose they are territorial? they could be trouble." he said. Silver sat up nearly full. he hated to waste the food, but there only Him and Sable. "We could handle then easily enough if they are."

Foxy_Czechokee
Elite User
1,445 posts
MIklos turned with a huff, and said "I'm Miklos. Nice to meet you. Now if you'll excuse me, I am trying ot make sure you both dont get eaten." He turned just as sharply as he had before, and turned all of his attention back two down the way.

Nikita huffed and looked at Sol calmly. "My brother." she muttered. "Its nice to see you too brother dearest." she snorted before returning to her meal. She knew he had been following her, but was still angry and couldn't quite find the words she needed to express her feelings. So instead she stuffed her mouth with warm fresh meat and took her time to chew through it.

Miko's tail swished to and fro as he bagan to pace. He didn't like the way this felt. Of course he didn't want to admitthat though. Nikita's friend was much cuter than he had initailly thought, and didn't want to look like a coward in front of her. He parted his maw and lifted his head, attempting to send out a howl that said "We're here, and we will fight if necessary." What came out though was not nearly the same . Half way through the call, his voice cracked and he began to cough.
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
Silver and Sable's hackles rose. "You have got to be kidding me." Sable said. he nodded to Silver as they both started heading toward Miko and the others. Neither had any intention of being hostile, but the threat issued was not going set right with them.

Silver said nothing as a grim expression crossed his canine face, He stalked forward at a slow steady pace, he didn't want to upset his digestion after all and he was giving them time to recant their offer.

Raven picked the puppy up by the scruff, "Seem okay, a little banged up, but none the worse for wear." he said to Snow. he ignored Kain's comment about leaving it.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 133
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -