Totem Traumilis

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 133
<- Prev Next ->
Shadow_Wolf
User
856 posts
"No..." Kain said bluntly.

Snow continued to stare at Kain. "Fine, then I'll go and you can..." She turned around and began to run off. "Stay!" She finished. "Wait up, Raven!" She disappeared into the thickets as she headed towards Raven's direction..

Kain, once again seeing her run off, sighed and shook his head. "That she wolf is going to be the death of me, one day." He muttered. Having no choice but to follow Snow, he started to run and also disappear in the thickets of trees.
Why? Why do humans always look to the sky? Why do you all try so hard to fly when you don't have any wings? We use what we've been given. We'll run on our own legs for as long as it takes.
~Kiba, Wolf's Rain

**~I doubt, therefore I might be. ~**
Lyxwolf
User
3 posts
-Name- Indigo.
-Gender- Female.
-Age- Just a pup.
-Species- Wolf and ????
-Physical Description- Small(obviously) Black eyes and coat, with a purple sheen.
-Description of Personality- Silent except when in danger.
-Other Stuff- Abandoned pup, very sick, not old enough to look after oneself, not exactly sure where she came from. Is searching for a new mother,and has nightmares a lot.
-Marks- A small jade green scratch on the bottom of front left foot pad. No idea where from.

*Coughs* Indigo staggers around in a clump of bushes. She mis-takes her step and falls into a deep ditch. Luckily a thick viny plant was there to break the fall, though a sharp crach still resounds through the thin morning air. Indigo can feel the black spots flare, covering her vision... this could be her last moment...
Last edited, Feb 25th 2012 @ 9:58 am
Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
Raven's ears twitch from a resounding crack echoing through the wooded area, he veered away from his previous mission of locating the two communicating wolves. "A little side mission wouldn't hurt." he calculated in his mind. He came across a deep trench, looking down his eyes scanned the trench, a little ways up he spotted a disturbance on the steep slope of the ditch. looking further still he caught sight of something small and decidedly canine, he went to investigate and see if he could retrieve the fallen pup

Foxy_Czechokee
User
1,445 posts
Nikita nodded once, and swirled around before sitting elegantly and responding. "I see. Well, the way I see it, we can take this two ways. Either we can stay in one place and hope that whatever stumbles upon us is friendly, or, we can turn this into a game. A hunt almost." Her tail swung to and fro happily as she stood and started off towards the west. "Ya comin or what?" she laughed as she hurried the pace of her paws.
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
"What sort of game exactly?" Sol asked curiously as she easily caught up with Nikita. "Second question how do we make a hunt of this? I mean I have been actively avoiding other wolves." Sol said as she trotted beside Niki.

Raven looked at the slope judging which way would be the best way back up before he leaped into the ditch. he made his way to the puppy. He bite into the vines that held it captive. he nudged the little thing with his nose. "Open your eyes little one. its time to wake up. Luna hasn't called you home quite yet" he said keeping his voice soft and soothing.

Foxy_Czechokee
User
1,445 posts
Nikita looked over her shoulder and smiled. "Its sort of like a practice hunt, stalking your prey..... Only this time, we aren't really going to try to catch and eat them, just investigate whatever we might find. That way, we can decide whether or not its safe to proceed into the open. This can be alot more fun than you think. When I was younger, my older brother would take me out into the woods and teach me how to hide my scent and the best ways to spy on people." She sped up a little more then skipped to a stop and planted her nose in the ground. She closed her eyes and let the fragrant ground paint a picture of the scene around her as it entered her nostils.
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
"oh, okay I gotcha. something like staying down wind from the prey your hunting?" Sol added in her own two cents. Not really comfortable with he idea of hunting other wolves.

Foxy_Czechokee
User
1,445 posts
"Sort of." She stopped and looked at Sol. The look on her face read as uneasy, thus she added, "We aren't really hunting them. Spying. Watching. Gathering information to better prepare ourselves should anything happen."
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
"Isn't it the same thing as stalking prey, minus the killing and eating part i mean." Sol gave her a look that was the equivalent to a shrug, sometimes her nature overrode her mouth causing her to put her paws there in. "So whats with he uneasy look there sister?" Sol stuck her nose to the ground sniffing the dirt catching a scent, she didn't recognize, not that she would around here anyway

Foxy_Czechokee
User
1,445 posts
"Well sort of. Back where I was raised we had a group of wolves who often did this very thing. They were known as the 'Shadow Guardians.' They moved silently and swiftly with the shadows. If it weren't for them, there would have been many more battles for terra or anything otherwise." SHe scrunched her brow again before turning her attention to Sol's inquiry. "Its nothing really. I just think that having spoken about my brother has made me miss him, and for a moment I thought I caught his scent over here..... I imagine it was just a forlorn memory though."
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 133
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -