Black Ozilette

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 133
<- Prev Next ->
Shadow_Wolf
User
856 posts
Snow pranced around Kain and stood in front of Raven. "Well in that case, my name is Snow. It's been a while since we met other wolves!" She said.

Kain sighed. 'I cannot take any chances to fight an enemy here.' He thought to himself as he analyzed Raven. He walked up and stood besides Snow. "My apologies for Snow's abrupt behavior." He said a bit coldly
Why? Why do humans always look to the sky? Why do you all try so hard to fly when you don't have any wings? We use what we've been given. We'll run on our own legs for as long as it takes.
~Kiba, Wolf's Rain

**~I doubt, therefore I might be. ~**
maleabryan
User
271 posts
ooc; Aww shucks. (:

I haven't done a wolf roleplay in AGES. I thought it was time I worked on it. (:

"It doesn't matter what you've heard, 'impossible' is not a word, it's just a reason for people not to try..."
Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
(I like the different exoticness of your choice of wolf. it adds some zest to the meal)

"No need for apologizes. I know my size can set others on edge." Raven said calmly. "Well Now that I know your name Snow. HE bowed his head to her being polite. "I am known as Raven." he said to her kindly. Turning his piercingly pale yellow eyes to Kain. "And you sir, who might you be?"
Last edited, Feb 24th 2012 @ 3:12 am

Shadow_Wolf
User
856 posts
(I haven't done a wolf rp in a while either. So it's great to be back in one xD )

Kain turned to stare at Raven's pale yellow eyes. "I am called Kain." he said matter-of-factly.

"Well... since we all met, why don't we all go and meet up with the other wolves that are around here?" Snow asked looking at Raven then at Kain. "You heard the howling right?" She looked at Raven.
Why? Why do humans always look to the sky? Why do you all try so hard to fly when you don't have any wings? We use what we've been given. We'll run on our own legs for as long as it takes.
~Kiba, Wolf's Rain

Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
"I was on my way to find the source when i happened upon you two." he said. "Kain was it? I am going on the proverbial limb here and guess that you were an alpha at one time." Raven asked. he turned and faced Kain openly.

Shadow_Wolf
User
856 posts
"Yes, I was." He said plainly. "I'm afraid I cannot make the same guess about yourself, so if you permit me to ask if you were one too?"

Snow sat down and looked at the two of them. 'Something tells me, they're not going to get along quite well.'
~Kiba, Wolf's Rain

Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
"I can honestly say no. I was born outside a pack, and outside a pack I have remained by personal choice alone." Raven said softening his tone a little for Snow's sake. he was coming to end of his conversation quota "I suppose we should be on our way then. Safety in numbers." he moved on not waiting for the other two. He wasn't leading, but he wasn't following either.

Shadow_Wolf
User
856 posts
"I understand." Kain said as he watched him off.

Snow stood up relieved that it was over. She felt a bit uncomfortable, knowing Kain could not trust anyone. "Well, then. Let's go!" She said starting to walk towards Raven's direction.

Kain, however, walked around and blocked Snow's path. "We mustn't." He said.

"But its a chance to meet other wolves! Come on Kain, you never let me do anything! At least just this once make an exception." She looked into his eyes pleading.
~Kiba, Wolf's Rain

Foxy_Czechokee
User
1,445 posts
(Just got off work. XP. Also. Welcome maleabryan. :D I look forward to learning about your charries as well.)

A smile crept over Nikita's face as her ears filled with the details of Sol's homeland. "We're practicaly neighbors then! I have wandered many places before settling here. When I came upon this terra I was headed back from a quest to the north where the pack I belonged to reigned. Roughly a moons venture from this spot." Her tail wagged softly with the memory of her once happy home. She had left there shortly after a run in with wiley bears, which had cost her the ability to see any longer through her left eye. Before then though, she had been happy. Perhaps it was a longing for that happiness and sense of belonging that called her to reach out for others the night before. She pondered this thought for a moment and then turned her attention back to Sol.

"Have you come across any others on your journey through this area?" she asked, heart heavy with hope.

Though unnoticed at this point Miklos boldly climbed to a higher point, where he could watch the interaction between his half sister and this new female. He sat silently, and watched the duo's every gesture intently. When he had heard Nikita's call the night before he made the decision that every protective sibling would, and took it upon himself to play guardian. He had successfully adverted Niki's attention over the past few years since she had outcasted herself from their homeland and intended to do so as long as possible.

Though they shared different mothers, their father had passed a celebrated trait to both of his children; their pride. If Nikita knew that he had been watching from afar and protecting her along the way of her adventures, it would simply crush her. That was not an option. Thus, he placed each calculated step confidently for there was no room for second guessing or error. In his confidence Miko slid silently forward, dying to get closer, for if he missed any slight motion in this strange shewolf and she attacked he would die from the overwhelming guilt and shame that would befall him. He wanted to be close enough to catch every gleam of the eye and flicker of an eyelash, for in his mind this was the only way to insure safety.

(The muse... she has awakened... *tries to hide*)
Last edited, Feb 24th 2012 @ 12:06 pm
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
Raven moved pretty swiftly for a wolf his size, scrambling under thickets and brush, leaping over tree roots and the like. he turned an ear to listen if the other had followed or not. hearing their voice grow fainter the further away they got, he took no mind to them. If they decided to follow so be it.

"Aside from a few males no." Sol said a little sad to give such news to her new friend. "I've avoided others in the past but i have smelled a few. So they are out there." she said with a little hope

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 133
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -