Yellow Rozator

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 133
<- Prev Next ->
Foxy_Czechokee
User
1,445 posts
"Well Solstice, its a pleasure to meet you." She smiled and let her own tail wag as well. "Where do you hail from?" Nikita asked curiously.
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Shadow_Wolf
User
856 posts
(Foxy!! XD haven't seen you in ages! Glad to see you back! x3 you were very missed! )

-Name- Snow
-Gender- Female
-Age- 4
-Physical Description- Completely white from head to toe with golden eyes. She is shorter than most wolves.
-Description of Personality- She has a very kind personality that can easily befriend anyone, but can be angered if any of her friends are hurt. Sometimes clueless, and also carefree, can lead her into trouble if she’s not careful. She has the tendency to be very curious, playful, and sometimes easily distracted.
-Other Stuff-

-Name- Kain
-Gender- Male
-Age- 5
-Physical Description- His fur color is gray and white all over. He has heterochromatic eyes; one blue and one green, often the cause for the indifference of the other wolves. He has a scar, visible on the side of his neck.
-Description of Personality- He can be quite pessimistic and cold when around other wolves, even when he makes some ‘friends’. He is also very overprotective of Snow, almost to the point of scolding her if she doesn’t listen to him.
-Other Stuff- Used to be a pack leader, but was challenged by another wolf and lost his position and was driven out of his territory. Although he just met Snow, he regards her as a sister that he never had.

~*~

"You heard that, right? I'm telling you, there are other wolves nearby!" Snow sniffed the air trying to locate the other wolves. "Come on, let me give a howl!" She said looking back at Kain.

Kain halted to a stop behind Snow. "I told you no. They could be territorial wolves. We must not trespass and cause problems." He said.

She turned to face Kain. "No fair. We haven't come across other wolves in a while. I thought it would be nice for a change." She laid down on the soft ground close to a stream. She placed the tip of her paw inside the flowing water. It was her way to show her disappointment at Kain.

Kain sat where he had stopped and let out a sigh. His ears twitched when hearing more howls of the two wolves who were communicating to one another.
Last edited, Feb 23rd 2012 @ 9:04 am
Why? Why do humans always look to the sky? Why do you all try so hard to fly when you don't have any wings? We use what we've been given. We'll run on our own legs for as long as it takes.
~Kiba, Wolf's Rain

**~I doubt, therefore I might be. ~**
Foxy_Czechokee
User
1,445 posts
(I missed you too! Its sooo good to be back though. Ahhhhh!!!!)

A little ways away, a wolf was nestling his way into a badger den. He did it in attempt to have the rancid creatures musk saturate his coat. This is how he had been avoiding being spotted by his independent young sister for so long. After hurling himself into the ground several times, he stood and smelled himself. "Putrid enough to pass for a badger in my opinion," he said to himself, smiling. He then lurked off into the dense trees, and vanished.
Last edited, Feb 23rd 2012 @ 9:55 pm
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
Sol thought about the question posed to her very thoroughly, she honestly couldn't remember where she had came from. She remembered her puppy hood well enough to remember the long cold harsh winters, the food being scarce. in her minds eye she thought long and hard about it. "I suppose I am from the Alaskan region." She said finally.

Some distance away a lone wolf had heard the same howling from the previous night, and the constant communication of two, different wolves since. As always he weighted his options carefully before proceeding on the most logical course of action. His mind made up, he headed off in the direction he had heard the howls.
Sometime later about midday, Raven happened upon two different scents, close by one female and one male. Again his mind went into overdrive weighting the options and disregarding others. Raven was an imposing wolf to say the least, as far as Timber wolves went he was rather mild in disposition. He was fiercely territorial, he had none. Being the tactician that he is, he had avoided other wolves in the past simply to avoid unwanted problems. Raven sat on the hillside over looking the two wolves below.

Shadow_Wolf
User
856 posts
Kain's ears twitched. He can smell the scent of another wolf much closer to them. He looked around trying to hear any noises that can pinpoint the location of the other wolf.

Snow caught the scent as well. "Oh good! There's a wolf closer here. Let's go Kain! We should go meet him... or her." She chuckled.

"No, Snow. We must not interfere in a territorial area." He said not once looking at her. He was trying to get the other wolf's location.

Snow slowly rose to her feet and stretched. "Come on, we've been traveling without meeting another wolf in ages! Well if you're not going, then I will." She said as she dashed passed Kain and disappeared in the thickets of the trees.

"Snow!" He jolted to his paws. "That girl..." He muttered and ran on after her.
Why? Why do humans always look to the sky? Why do you all try so hard to fly when you don't have any wings? We use what we've been given. We'll run on our own legs for as long as it takes.
~Kiba, Wolf's Rain

Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
Raven sat still as the other two wolves exchanged words before one of them took off though the thicket heading in what he assumed was his direction. The other wolf looked like her was vexed by the younger's brash actions before the wolf gave chase to the first. "Interesting. the second wolf looks as though it is used to having its orders followed. An Alpha perhaps?" Raven mused quietly.

maleabryan
User
271 posts
-Name- Kamilah
-Gender- Female
-Age- Four
-Physical Description- Being an Ethiopian wolf, her build and overall physical structure is very fox-like. She is smaller, slimmer, and more narrow than the wolves in the area. Her coat is a tawny mix of russet, gold, and deep mahogany, set off by her white undersides and paws, and the black of her ears. Unfortunately, due to her species, her fur is less coarse and marginally less thick and, therefore, is not entirely suited to the weather changes of the northern provinces.
-Description of Personality- As a general whole, Kamilah is a submissive type. Not to indicate weakness, far from it. She is a stranger to these lands, unfamiliar with the coming and goings of the seasons, the good plants to eat and the ones to avoid. She seeks better knowledge of the land she has found herself in. But, when it boils down to it, she is very charismatic, demure, and logical. She pretends to be distant from any sort of intimate connection, but one only has to watch how she interacts with Zyhira and Itzal to see that is far from the truth.
-Other Stuff- Captured from her African home by black market traders, she managed to escape her captors after spending months encaged on a rocking water vessel. She quickly found that this land was far different from the deserts she so loved and adored and worked her to readjust. She has been a wanderer ever since, gleaning knowledge from the occasional non-confrontational wolf she comes across. She came across Zyhira a few months later, and learned that very near the same thing had happened to her mother (Zyhira being part coyote). The two paired up first for matters of convenience. They were stronger in twos, could keep each other warm at night, and could share their own learned knowledge of this new place. But over time, they have come to regard each other as sisters. A few months later they happened across Itzal, expanding their party once more. They do not label themselves as a pack, but travelers of convenience.
She is also a skilled huntress, due to her narrow, more stream-lined shape, and legs and muscles accustomed to long runs across the desert.

-Name- Zyhira
-Gender- Female
-Age- Three
-Physical Description- She is probably the most unassuming wolf to ever be seen. She is small in stature in build thanks to her mother being and Ethiopian wolf and her father a coyote. Her tail is bushy like the coyote, too large for her small frame. Likewise, she has the larger ears of the Ethiopian wolf, out of proportion with the rest of her build. In terms of color, she takes largely after her father, with dusky grays and browns making her coat, but the markings of her mother, including blackened ears, tail, and white undersides and paws.
-Description of Personality- Unfortunately for Zyhira, she really has nothing to redeem her small size. She is not the most brilliant wolf in the world, prone to impetuous decisions, blithe trust, and no true social boundaries. In many ways, she never grew up. She likes to make light of situations, to befriend everyone she comes across (which has caused many problems for Kamilah). She is, however, very creative, able to think quickly on her feet, and has a marvelous sense of self-preservation and defense.
-Other Stuff- Her mother, another escapee of a black market trade, found herself bred upon by a coyote, thus her mixed heritage. She was barely a year old when her mother was injured by a hunter's bullet and subsequently taken down by a territorial bear. Thankfully, she didn't have to wait long on her own before Kamilah happened upon her. Like Kamilah, she is better off hunting, though, with her size, she is better suited to smaller prey.

-Name- Itzal
-Gender- Male
-Age- Four
-Physical Description- An Alaskan tundra wolf, he is a shade somewhere between pure white and cream white. He has darker grey lines running along his spine, as well as his ears being darker in shade. He has an uncharacteristic dark black band around his tail. He is larger than his two companions in terms of brute size and strength. However, his lame left hind leg often complicates his ability to move quickly. In that way, he, Kamilah, and Zyhira make an excellent team, combining their savagery, lightness of foot, and strength in a kill. Also, thanks to a run in with a savage badger, his muzzle has been torn beyond repair, leaving a section of his teeth always bared. It looks very intimidating, despite his rather genteel nature.
-Description of Personality- What with his debilitating injury, Itzal should have been killed off by his pack long ago. Strangely enough, they let him live. But now, he is overly cautious of those he comes across, fearing they will take advantage of his less than superior state. He has been forced to rely on the kindness of others, something his strong male personality fights against profusely. He is likewise very logical, making a great tactician.
-Other Stuff- After a run-in with a bear trap, his hind leg was left so mangled it could not be used again. When he returned to his pack, they immediately sensed his new weakness and he prepared himself to die. They spared him, however, moving on quickly without him and leaving him to die. He managed to do fairly well on his own, taking down enough small prey to keep his belly content and avoiding larger animals that would take advantage of him. After he ran in with Kamilah and Zyhira, he was eager to contribute his services to the two foreigners. They have remained a tight group ever since.

"It doesn't matter what you've heard, 'impossible' is not a word, it's just a reason for people not to try..."
Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
Impatiently waiting getting the best of his better judgement he moved down the slope at a leisurely pace. After all his imposing stature made it difficult at times to meet new and interesting wolves without them being threatened by his easy going demeanor.
And the simple fact that he hardly spoke to anyone he met except in times that he deemed it was necessary to interact.

ON his way down the slope he happened upon an impulsive young she wolf. "Good day to you young miss." he stated with a slight nod of his huge head.

Shadow_Wolf
User
856 posts
(Lea! you're joining yay! ^.^)

Snow looked up to see Raven. "Hello there." She said a bit enthusiastically. "How nice to me-..."

"Snow!" Kain dashed in and stood in front of Snow staring at Raven. "It was wrong for you to dart off like that. You could of gotten hurt!" He finally turned to look at Snow. "You know better than that!" He scolded her.

"Come on! He seems friendly, right?" She looked over at Raven.
~Kiba, Wolf's Rain

Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
Just like he suspected."worse an ex alpha" Raven surmised. "I am friendly to those that are friendly to me to say the least." Raven spoke, his voice was deep and course, and full of confidence. He met Kain's stare with matched ferocity, he calculated that Kain could last a while in a fight, thought Raven himself was tough he could last a good long while.

"I mean no harm to anyone who doesn't deserve it." Raven said with a slight nod of his huge head.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 133
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -