Brown Charow

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 133
<- Prev Next ->
Foxy_Czechokee
User
1,445 posts
After walking for what seemed like forever, Nikita paused to refresh her dry achy throat. 'I haven't run this hard in some time.' She thought to herself. As she lapped up the cool water her stomach began to growl at her, signalling its anger at her for leaving it empty for so long. She looked to the sky and the sun figuring it had to be at least midday by now. "I suppose I have time for a tastey morsel or two."

She then began to follow the stream, knowing that it should be opening up to the river soon. At the river, she could get a fish, or maybe a beaver or otter, any of which sounded satisfying.
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
She rolled around for a good long while until her coat was beautiful and white again besides the black spots on her muzzle, the tip of her tail and all four paws. walking across the stream she got to the other said where she shook herself dry, Once the water settled down again she inspected herself. "You are one hot looking she wolf." she winked at her reflection.

Soon after she started traveling again, her movements swift and agile as she made her way overt he rocky terrain of the slope

Foxy_Czechokee
User
1,445 posts
Nikita successfully reached the river, where the fish were plentiful. In no time at all, she captured, killed and devoured the salmon and was back on her way. She had gotten a little off course going to the river, but was confident that she would still be able to find her way. She looked around carefully, attempting to accurately find her bearings, and then darts off again.

The wolf ran across fields and forests alike, over streams and over hills. She finally came to what she figured to be about the half way point of her journey. When she stopped again she sniffed the air seeking out a new scent. To her surprise, she found it. The faintness of it was discouraging, but a quick calcualation set the wolf only a few miles due northeast.

Nikita howled once more, and sat regally by. Waiting.
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
Sol skidded to a halt when she heard a howl. it was the same from the previous night only closer. She listened to the howl, it sounded like it was coming from the southwest. a Scent followed, it was faint but there just the same. "How did I get so turned around?" she laughed at herself.

Running back the way she had came she crossed the stream again, shaking herself off on the other side, the only time she had made herself slow down. She raised her head and howled as if saying I am coming before she sped off in the direction that her heightened nose was leading her in.

Foxy_Czechokee
User
1,445 posts
Though initially she had planned to stop halfway, Nikita couldn't help but start off again when she caught the sound of that howl, her feet and legs ignored her mind and continued running. The feel of the spongey moss beneath her pads only made her run faster, despite the danger that came with it. Running on slick moist rocks was never a bright idea. Nevertheless, Nikita made it up the rough rocky slope and over the otherside safely. She continued to run, following her nose wherever it led.
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
Sol's ears twitched when she heard what she thought was chipmunk chirping. she slowed down nearly to s top with her head held high and her ears alert she listened to the sound some, she noticed it was growing louder, it was steady. Raising her snout up she smelled the air. The air carried the scent of another wolf, and it was close by. Now she has to be careful, "what if its another male?" she questioned herself. She had to be careful. She couldn't risk being bred upon. She barely survived the last male encounter.

Foxy_Czechokee
User
1,445 posts
Nikita haulted where she was, suddenly feeling awkward. The scents source was nearly right on top of her. Pungent and almost sweet. She began to walk slowly, and fought to find the courage to speak and meet this new wolf. "Uhm. Hello?" She said cautiously, still unsure of whether or not she was putting herself in a bad position. It was then that she realized that she had to bolster the courage and guts to present herself as something she would have never thought for herself. This was HER territory. She had always been a wanderer, and never thoguht she would ever settle down. The thought both amused and terrified her. She shook it off though and came to a stop once more.

"I can smell you. I know that you are close. If you plan to attack then you are at a loss, because I won't back down or let someone force me out of my home. Be that your cause, then we should part now and save both of ourselves the toruble." She said strongly. The voice that had just projected from within her was forieng to her ears. She had never heard herself be so confident and territorial before. Her attention then turned back to the sounds of the forest, and she waited yet again for a responce.
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
Sol didn't realize she was holding her breath, she breathed a sigh of relief. "OH thank the great spirits, its a she wolf!" Sol could feel the elation inside threatening to overwhelm her, she pulled herself together before making her presence known.

Sol stepped out from behind an outcropping of rocks. "I am so glad your not a male, I don't think I could get away fast enough if you were." Sol said with a little pep.

Foxy_Czechokee
User
1,445 posts
"Ah! Me too!" Nikita said with a grin as wide as her tail was long. Her joy seemed to be bouncing out of her uncontrollably. It took a moment to realize, but as soon as she did, Nikita reeled her emotions back in, and sat down.

"My name is Nikita."
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
Sol's tail was the only marker of her joyous outburst. it had a mind of its own at times. it thumped against the ground. turning it from white to a dusty brown.

"My name is Solstice."

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 133
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -