Green Floffe

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 133
<- Prev Next ->
Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
"At least your back in one piece." Silver said. he managed to keep the butterflies at bay for a moment or so. "Is the pup sick? It smells sick?" He said.

Raven nodded as he walked over to the pup and laid down close by the puppy. Raven made a commitment to himself concerning the pup he would watch over the pup until it got better or died. If it lived he would take it as his own to raise. if it died he would bury it as his own.

Foxy_Czechokee
User
1,445 posts
Niki felt awkward watching the large brute curl himself around the little pup, almost as if she were invading thier privacy. "I suppose I should leave you to your rest." she said meekly as she turned to leave the den.
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Perfectly_Flawed
User
833 posts
Shaine sighed slightly and headed back to her perch and went back to looking up at the sky.

~~

Adonis continued to watch Nikita, trying to wait until she was alone to talk to her.

((Poor Shaine... Miklos just completely ignored her. XD))
<3 So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass! <3
Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
"Thank you for your kindness and honesty." Raven said before he lowered his head and closed his eyes. He was thankful for her judgement even if it meant the pup might die. He had decided to stick it out anyway. He also wondered about Snow and Kain, and how they were fairing with the others.

Silver kept his distance from the large male brute and the pup. it was obvious that something was wrong with the puppy. but he wasn't sure what. So he waited for Nikita's to answer his question.

"I suppose it would happen eventually." Sable said his tone as uninterested, but held a mild amusement. He watched for a second as Shaine left him alone with the other male.
Last edited, Mar 18th 2012 @ 12:57 am

Foxy_Czechokee
User
1,445 posts
The alpha turned and looked at Silver, now ready to speak with him. "I'm not sure what ails her, but it doesn't seem to look like the odds are in her favor." She sighed and stared at the sky, clouds now dissapaiting. Quietly the approached her roost and climbed upon it. Agian her ever present friend showed her face, and the shewolf commenced with her humming as she told the star all of her thoughts mentally.

Miklos huffed and joined a small cluster of the others in chatter.
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
"Well the Spirits help us if it is contagious." Silver said before she left for her perch. he watched the way she walked away, the grace of her movements mesmerized him.

Perfectly_Flawed
User
833 posts
Taking advantage of the opportunity, Adonis slowly walked towards Nikita, a smile on his face as he strode closer to her.
"You hum beautifully." He said as he stopped just short of the rock formation she was sitting on.
His golden colored eyes gazing up at her in an admiring way while he sat where he was standing.
<3 So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass! <3
Foxy_Czechokee
User
1,445 posts
A bit startled, Nikita jumped up a little and looked down at Adonis. "Thank you." She said kindly.

Miklos sat beside Sable and looked at him for a moment. "Don't look so enthused." he joked, nearly reaching out and nudging the brute. He laughed nervously and watched Adonis and Niki talk. "Not quite sure how I feel about that one just yet." he mused.
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
"He plays a dangerous game." Sable stated matter of factly, he knew his brother better than anyone alive. He would die for something he believes in. "Enthusiasm has its place. Just not with me." Sable said. He was quite serious most of the time. and when he wasn't he was still serious. He had no time for games or as other put it 'fun'.

Silver watched Nikita's interaction with the other male. he was watching her body language, gauging her reactions to the others advances. growls

Perfectly_Flawed
User
833 posts
Getting bored of just sitting around, Shaine leaped from her spot and trotted around to where Miklos and Sable were sitting. "Adonis is harmless..." She replied as she overheard the beginning of their conversation. Without speaking more, she sat within a few feet of them.

~~~

"You;re welcome." He replied with a smile before he let his gaze wonder to where she was looking, then back to her. "I've noticed you look at that star a lot...." He began, as he shifted to a laying down position. "May I inquire as to why?" He finished, his curiosity getting the best of him.
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 133
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -