Yellow Balkane

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 133
<- Prev Next ->
Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
The brute sat the sleeping pup down. "By all means." he said sitting back a bit., but close enough if Miklos proved to be some other than previously stated.

"The best experience comes from mistakes." Silver said softly with a mild chuckle thrown in. His brother was snoring softly. So no harm there. He had a feeling of dejavu.

Foxy_Czechokee
User
1,445 posts
Miklos dipped his head again, doing his best to be a good ambassador for his siblings new pack. Her gently rolled the pup over and looked into her hazy crusted eyes. "She is ill." he said sadly as he looked back over at Raven and the others.

Nikita laughed lightly and laid beside Silver. "Given that you're awake anyways, what would you say to keeping me company for a short span while I watch the den?"

Her tail wagged softly and she allowed her grey speckled pink toungue loll out of the side of her mouth.
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
"I see no harm in keeping you company." he said even thought his insides felt like he had eaten a family of butterflies when she laid beside him. his tail thumped again the soft dirt of the den.

"I gathered as much. Is there anyway that she can be helped?" Raven asked quite seriously. he had no experience with healing, he only knew some plants that helped in healing and pain.

Foxy_Czechokee
User
1,445 posts
Nikita smiled softly and her tail began to thump against the smooth stone and leichen covered surface of the den floor. She then looked back out to the world outside, watching the raindrops tumble from the sky and admiring sporatic bolts of lightnening, temporarily lighitng the night sky. She began to hum to herself once more, enjoying the spirits display of power.

Miklos picked the pup up by her scruff and carried her off a little ways, then set her down again, wishing to get out of the females earshot. He licked her warm dry nose and looked at Raven. "She doesn't look good, and I'm not quite sure if I am qualified to mkae that call. Nikita has more tricks up her sleeves than I do though, so the sooner we get back to the den the better her chances will be." He said softly. As soon as the last words left his lips, Miklos jogged a little ways up the path to higher ground. He then alerted Nikita with a series of four sharp barks of the situation at hand. He looked back once more to the group and said "Lets go," before starting off towards home with the pup secured in his mouth.

Though the message was difficult to decypher, Nikita caught the jist of her brothers call. She turned to Silver, dipped her head, and said "Thank you for accompaning me. I enjoyed it, but duty calls." She smiled and stood, and with no hestiation started off towards her brother.
Last edited, Mar 17th 2012 @ 5:43 am
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Shadow_Wolf
User
Online!
856 posts
(sorry all! I caught up with other rps that were really making me read. Better than reading school homework though x3 )

Snow and Kain lost track of Raven and the others. But Snow managed to pick up their scent and followed through to reach Raven, the pup and Miklos. "See? I told you it was this way..." she whispered to Kain. "And you said it was the other way."

Kain sighed and said nothing about her comment.

As they approached the others, Snow sat a short distance from Raven and Miklos. "That howl just now, was that from an alpha?" She asked curiously
Why? Why do humans always look to the sky? Why do you all try so hard to fly when you don't have any wings? We use what we've been given. We'll run on our own legs for as long as it takes.
~Kiba, Wolf's Rain

**~I doubt, therefore I might be. ~**
Foxy_Czechokee
User
1,445 posts
(you're Fine Shadow. Syl and I kind of got caught up and did go a little quick)

Miko nodded once to the fae and continued towards the den. He moved at a steady pace, making sure that the others would be able to follow him easily. If they kept this pace, they would meet up with Nikita soon.

Nikita dashed through the terra quickly taking advantage of the lightnings flashes to keep her footing. She leapt off of a small cliff, landed gracefully, and regained speed. Her mind repeatedly mulled over the still muffled cry for assistance
wondering its true translation. Her head raised slightly, she yipped three times, making the noise to serve as a sort of echolocation device for Miklos.
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Shadow_Wolf
User
Online!
856 posts
(It's okay if you go on ahead of me, I'll eventually catch up x3)

Snow picked up her pace as to catch up with the others as Kain hesitantly followed behind Snow.
Why? Why do humans always look to the sky? Why do you all try so hard to fly when you don't have any wings? We use what we've been given. We'll run on our own legs for as long as it takes.
~Kiba, Wolf's Rain

Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
"It was a pleasure>" Silver said before she left. He wandered what the fuss was about. Be couldn't quite make out the communcation because it was too fast and paniced, but whatever it was it was important enough to grant the alphas attention.

Raven followed Miklos quickly for a wolf his size. He easily over shadowed the smaller wolves of this region. But it was his mind that made him different. "I believe it was Snow." He answered her question. Mentally he was concerned for the pups we'll being.

Perfectly_Flawed
User
833 posts
Shaine watched and listened as howls were exchanged, and Nikita talked with a few other wolves. She'd also noticed Adonis...
"Awoke by the bolts I suppose." She muttered to herself as she tore her gaze away from him and watched Nikita carefully.
She'd managed to pick up a few bits and pieces of the conversation with Silver. "Challenge me for dominance" she repeated with a slight laugh. "Nikita... if anyone here was going to challenge you for dominance, we'd have done it already." She muttered to herself, the tone of her "out loud thoughts" was bitter, as if she at one point had intentions to challenge Nikita.

~~~

Adonis woke out of a dead sleep with a jump as a loud crash of thunder sounded nearby.
His black pelt bristled slightly as he walked to the mouth of the den he'd decided to rest in.
His brightly colored eyes gazed out at Nikita, who at the time, was sitting on the rock formation she sat on while she had everyone introduce themselves.
He smiled as he began to venture out of the opening and greet her. The movement quickly halted as she went in another den to talk to one of the other females.
Instead of following, he remained seated, continuing to watch Nikita as if his life depended on it.
a low, guttural yet barely audible growl escaped his throat as he watched Nikita lay next to and converse with Silver.
With a heavy sigh, he slunk back into the den. His head drooped as well as his tail as he walked farther into the den. Low scrapping noises could be heard from his claws rubbing against the dirty rock floor. He barely lifted his paws to walk... All in all he reached of depression.
With another flop onto the ground, he curled himself up against the far wall, cloaked by the shadows.
"Why do the Spirits hate me so?" He muttered before shaking his head and closing his eyes once more, trying to block out the howling, yipping and what ever else went on outside the den.
<3 So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass! <3
Shadow_Wolf
User
Online!
856 posts
Snow's ear twitched at the sound of her name. "Huh? What's this about me?" She asked curiously as she caught up with Raven and Miklos, though she was taking more steps then usual to be at the same pace as them.

Kain was falling behind, but he quickly made the effort to pick up his pace and caught up with the others.
Last edited, Mar 17th 2012 @ 8:45 am
~Kiba, Wolf's Rain

Page: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 133
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -