Nightflower Brahlin

Login or Register to find one!
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
"no but sometimes you dont need words" her voice was quiet, just above a whisper and she turned her head to look at lune and glance at the sky, the sun was almost completely down
I feel nothing anymore

Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
"I'm sorry. I just don't know how to deal with social life"

Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
"I know this, its fine" She smiled and licked his ears
I feel nothing anymore

Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
he managed a small smile. the moon was rising as was his spirits

Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
She looked at the moon then at Lune and smiled more when the moon was high she howled a soft sweet tune
I feel nothing anymore

Foxy_Czechokee
User
1,445 posts
Luna's dancing began to fade out, and she turned slowly towards Sabre. "I feel your eyes traveling over my form..." she said with a giggle. Her tail wagged happily as she strode towards him. When she reached his side, she sat proudly and beamed at her Stone Cloud with her own shining blue orbs.

--------

Miklos finally made it back to the den site, and lays the kill near the mouth of the den proper. He huffed slightly, his journey having worn him out considerably. After taking a short moment to recharge, he walked into the den itself and laid nearby the brute side of Alpha. "Dinner ---- is served" he said with a half smile.

---------

Nikita continued to stare out over the terra, though she didn't see much in the dim light of the stars. Despite her failing sight, she looked up and the sky and smiled warmly as she found her old friend, the star. "Its been many moons..." she murmured softly. She waited silently as she took in the celestial beings response. "Yes my friend, I know, far too long indeed. So much has changed since our last exchange." She laughed sadly as she reminisced. As her laughter came to a stop, she shook her head softly and drew in a deep breath through her nose. She did her best to smile, but she was powerless when it came to her ever present, all knowing entity saw through the facade with ease. The female side of alpha looked to the heavens above and her ears twitched for a moment. "Yes brother moon." She laid on her back and twisted her paws to the sky, nestling in for a long tale.

(Lock please.)
Last edited, May 9th 2013 @ 2:07 am
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Page: 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133
<- Prev
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -