Red Thaber

Login or Register to find one!
Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
Silver stayed by his brother. He would not leave his side until he was able to walk on his own at the very least.

Sabre rested somewhat peacefully. The wound sti hurt which was to be expected. But it had started to heal.

Lune Rian looked around the den at all the wolves that had so easily come to his aid. He watched as a pup walked toward him. He was awake and at peace within himself. But he was still wary of the others.

Raven sat at the entrance of the main den. He wanted to be with the others at the sub den. He longed to be near Zyhari.

Wolfdemon20
Elite User
1,311 posts
She noticed his wryness "I wont hurt you, im the pup you ran into befor, remember, i was trying to play with you"
I feel nothing anymore

Foxy_Czechokee
Elite User
1,445 posts
As Luna made it back to the sub den, she looked over at Storm and the Pure One. Her lip curled back slightly, 'what is this trouble maker up to now?' she silently mused. She trod in further and gently laid Pebbles down near the other youth. She smiled softly, then darted off to find something for the next generation to eat.
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

JeanieC
Elite User
150 posts
Pebbles looked around her. Amber orbs grew wide in fright. She sling-ed over to hide behind a tree. She curled up into a tight ball trying to make herself as small as possible. Her steel hued frame shook. Were these real true wolves? She thought keeping an eye on all around her.
Last edited, Oct 23rd 2012 @ 4:44 pm
Someday someone somewhere will steal your heart...
Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
"I remember you." The pure Wolf said somewhat hesitantly. He was still young but much older than the pup in front of him. he wondered if this was one of his mother chosen few. With Luna here it was apparent that this pack was among the chosen, but it seemed so young in its unity, there were still rifts between them, he could feel it.

Wolfdemon20
Elite User
1,311 posts
She smiled and sat down her tail wagging happily "How are you feeling?" she asked with her head tilted
I feel nothing anymore

Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
"Better, but something doesn't feel right." he said absently as if he was in a daze.

Raven looked around for Storm. "Now where did the little trouble maker run off to now?" he said aloud to himself.

Sabre was laying down with his head up, he was regaining his strength, testing his legs he stood up with minor difficulty.

Wolfdemon20
Elite User
1,311 posts
"What do you mean?" she looked at him her head still tilted "papa im over here"

I feel nothing anymore

Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
(The others are still at the old den site. while Luna and the rest like Storm are at the secondary den site. Remember the battle with the two legs and the domesticated wolves?)

"Something just feels wrong." Lune repeated. "I can't explain it."

Wolfdemon20
Elite User
1,311 posts
"i got to go find my papa" she trotted off to the other den
I feel nothing anymore

- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -