Black Drach

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 133
<- Prev Next ->
Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
Solstice just sat down. "With any luck we will live to see another day with a little more muscle to go with it." She said.

Sable looked Nikita over. "It is indeed a pleasure. We are just traveling through looking a a wolf that offered an invitation."

Silver looked up the hill a ways, spotting Solstice and Miklos.He then turned his attention back to the female.

Foxy_Czechokee
Elite User
1,445 posts
Niki's heart flourished for a moment. 'they heard me...... they came to find me.' She thought to herself. Had it been possible, the shewolf would have blushed. "I sent out an invitation a few nights ago." she said coyly. "I have been on this terra for a few moons, and was beginning to grow too lonesome for my own liking, so, I called out, hoping that others would come. I seek company to share this wonderful land with."

She realized that she must sound rather crazed with the way she was rambling. It was then that she remembered the scents she had caught earlier. "You are more than welcome to stay here as long as you deem fit, and I guarantee that we will all serve as kind and generous hosts." she paused for a moment and then added. "There is but one thing I ask of you, answer me truthfully. Are you traveling with others?"
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
"We thank you for the hospitality." Silver finally spoke. "No we are just us two traveling together." He said. his voice was even and calm. it had a deep rich tone.

Sable looked back at the Elk. "We have food if any of you are hungry." He offered.

maleabryan
Elite User
271 posts
Kamilah was cautious, watching with wary eyes as the events played out before them. She had no doubt they had found the wolf who had called to them only the night before. The tension practically sizzled in the air, warm and dangerous. But the she-wolf that stepped forward had no trace of hostility in her stance and the soft murmurs that reached them spoke of reconciliation rather than confrontation.

"What do we do, Kamilah?" Zyhira moved forward slightly, brushing her side comfortingly.

It was then that the thought struck her. Of their little party, she would be the one to act as leader. Zyhira was too young, too foolish, and her odd breeding was bound to raise eyebrows. Itzal, crippled as he was, always had to tread lightly. Others would be quick to dispose of someone they saw as useless. No. It had to be she, the wolf from another land, who smelled of spice and desert.

She exhaled slowly, feeling the tension leave her body. "We meet them peacefully." She led their party forward, her fox-like frame breaking through the heavy shadows of the forest and bushes to enter into the valley. She noted Itzal doing his best to not hobble as he followed shortly behind Zyhira, her bushy tail lowered. They emerged halfway between the two parties, freezing several yards away to indicate they truly meant no harm.

"It doesn't matter what you've heard, 'impossible' is not a word, it's just a reason for people not to try..."
Foxy_Czechokee
Elite User
1,445 posts
Nikita politely shook her head and declined the offer. "WE managed to catch one as well." she says as she motions back to their own kill. "Your answer concerns me friends. I believe that you speak the truth, but that would mean that we are joined by another traveling team." She paused for a moment and tossed the words about in her head for a moment before proceeding. She looked them both in the face, dead on, exposing her blind eye. "About the same time that we spotted the two of you, I caught wind of three scents. A male and two females. If they hold no allegiance to you, then I fear we all may be in a sticky situation."

Her fogged glassy eye fluttered dimly as her other glared into them with a look of both fear and fearlessness.

Miklos couldn't wait much longer. His haunches began to ache with tension.

(sweet niblets. I give up. I tried to edit that post several times to acknowledge you Malea, but for some reason or another, it won't carry through. *rage face* SO, I am going to try this once, and hopefully it will work. Exclude the last two lines, and substitute these in. )

Her fogged glassy eye fluttered dimly as her other glared into them with a look of both fear and fearlessness. Her ears perked and she turned her head lightly. It took a while, but as they lurked closer, Nikita finally caught a glimpse of the trio. She rotated her body to face them, and kneaded the ground beneath her nails. She lowered her head once in greeting, but remained on edge.

Miklos couldn't wait much longer. His haunches began to ache with tension. To relieve it, he nudged Solstice and began to trot towards his sister. Out of the corner of his eye, he too saw the intruders. He watched them carefully, taking note of anything that may be useful in a fight should it happen.

(Oh huzzah! It worked this time!)
Last edited, Mar 11th 2012 @ 12:01 am
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Perfectly_Flawed
Elite User
833 posts
((Foxy.... before I just go and post, can you please tell me if my bios were accepted?))
<3 So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass! <3
Foxy_Czechokee
Elite User
1,445 posts
(Im horribly sorry about that! Of course they are! My bad. *insert doucheface here*)
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Perfectly_Flawed
Elite User
833 posts
((Haha, it's OK. :-) ))

On opposite ends of the territory, two young wolves ran, a male and a female.

"A pack... finally..." The young male muttered to himself as he reached the border of the land. The scent markers were fairly new, and along with them lingered the scents of several wolves. He took a few steps back to keep a respectful distance in case he was not welcome. He slowly lifted his muzzle towards the sky and allowed his own, deep howl to drift through the air.

~~~

While running at full speed, the young female skidded to a halt when she came within two or three feet of a large area of land that was already claimed. She held her ground and let a lovely, melodic howl leave her muzzle. At that moment, a light breeze drifted by, carrying her uniquely odd scent with it. She smiled slightly to herself while she waited for a response from the alpha of this land.
<3 So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass! <3
Foxy_Czechokee
Elite User
1,445 posts
Again, the shewolfs ears perked, this time amost happily as the sound of two wolves songs entered them. She smiled and bowed her head for a moment then sang out with her sweet soprano voice once more. She then stood, and turned her attention to the three visitors.

"I assume that you come meaning mo harm, given how you have not attacked us yet." she said strongly, her voice dripping with pride and warmth.

Nikita then turned to Miklos and Solstice. "Come along now, we have guests."

The regal autority that rang out in her voice was foriegn to her, but Nikita smiled, as it felt natural all the same. As soon as Miko reached her side she dipped her head and she sat, watching everyone with lazy eyes. Even if this trio were to turn and rip her throat out right this moment, she would have died happy. Her eyes floated towards the sky, and she softly murmured "You were right."
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
"That assumption would be correct." Sable said openly. Silver wasn't sure how he should act just yet, he was keeping himself reserved for the time being.

Solstice walked toward Nikita, she turned her head toward Miko. "Are you coming?"

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 133
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -