Orange Kamqui

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 133
Next ->
Foxy_Czechokee
Elite User
1,445 posts
Hello Users of Verpets! My name is Foxy, and I am delighted to welcome you to my wolf role play.

As far as setting goes, my character, Nikita is a lone wolf who has claimed a remote part of the relentless wild land of Canada as her own. The land is chucked full of many varieties of prey, and many fresh water streams and ponds. She has not encountered any other wolves yet, and is beginning to grow more lonesome than usual. She seeks companionship, and even more so, a pack. With this in mind, she climbs to a high rocky crest and sings out with her sweet melodic howl hoping others would soon come.

First things first though, let us set some boundaries shall we?

-This is intended to be a wolf roleplay, however, I would not be opposed should anyone like to have a cross breed or hybrid canine creature. (i.e. wolf/dog, coyote, possibly a fox or two) Be creative, as long as the character is mildly realistic I don't care what you do! The sky is the limit. I would like to note however, that as this is a wolf RP I would like to have a good number of wolf characters too.

-I would like to have a variety of personalities in here, so let us stray from the Mary and Gary Sues, yes?

-There isn't a limit on the number of characters per user, so have as many as you feel you can manage! I myself will most likely start with one, and may throw in another or so if its appropriate.

-Bullying or picking on anyone in excess will not be tolerated, and will be reported if need be. Can't we all just get along instead?

-Post lengths will not need to be any particular length, though like many others, I would like to refrain from one liners. The way I see it, the more details and intricate you can make your post the better. Again, this isn't necessary, but always encouraged.

If you would like to join, then you are more than welcome to! Please include an adequate desription of your character including this information:

-Name-
-Gender-
-Age-
-Physical Description-
-Description of Personality-
And last but not least
-Other Stuff-

Thank you again for checking it out, and as always the more the merrier!

RP will begin with a minimum of 4 characters. Here are mine!

Nikita
------ verpets.com/go/scj ------

Miklos
------ verpets.com/go/sfu ------

Name: Luna Bleu
Physical Description : (right now I am too lazy to write out a physical desription, but I will add it in later. For now enjoy the pretty picture of inspiration!) verpets.com/go/ti4
Personality: Having spent as long as she could remember on her own and never having expericanced the company of another, Luna is holds no skill of proper wolven etiquette. Though not quite familiar with general wolven interation and social order, or rationale, she is quite gifted at deducing the true intent or reasoning behind anothers actions. Her ways of explaining things are often viewed as peculiar, and rarely makes sense to others. She is very intellecetual though, and picks up quickly on new concepts. Though others would without a doubt chastize and tease her for her quirks, she embraces them and dances along side of them to the beat of her own drum.
Other: She was once told by an old wandering seeing wolf that her train of thought was long and restless, and travelled in an endless spiral that drifted away from the tracks of others.

Name: Harley
Physical Description: (same case as above) verpets.com/go/tik
Personality: Proud and truthfully wild at heart, Harley is a very interesting speciamen of wolf. He hailed far from the south, but was shortly relocated by the humans that managed the small sanctuary her had been birthed on. The locations the two-legs had picked proved itself to be inadequate to sustain life in the region. With this being the case, he and several others formed a small band and wandered the continent, seeking a better home. As time would have it, most of his companions dispersed from the group however as they fell victim to the cruel call of mistress love. He always carried forth though, finding that his own adventuous adrenaline seeking lifestyle was unfit for family life. In his chest beats a heart of gold. His is always quick to share a smile, or do anything within his power to create such a smile. A prnaskter and pack clwon, laughter is always not hard to find chiming when he is present.
Last edited, Mar 21st 2012 @ 6:47 pm
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
Name : Raven
Species : Wolf
Fur color : Charcoal Black
Eye color : Pale Yellow
Markings : None
Personality : Can be a bit cynical at times. That would be if he chose to speak to anyone. he is a masterful hunter, and tactician Will put his own life on the line if he deems you worthy of being his friend. the strong silent type.
Description : Large strong, Agile and quick. has a good head for quick thinking. Doesn't back down from much. will choose when to fight and when not to. has a scar over his left eye.

Name: Silver Ghost
Looks: White fur with strips of silver ans dark and light patches gray. Muzzle and ears are gray with white tips. Silver running down his back and tail. he is large, but very quick and agile. can run for long distances, or can save his strength for short bursts of speed. his coloring is only offset by his molten red eye color
Personality: Has a happy go lucky attitude. shows respect when shown respect. absolutely loyal to anyone he considers a friend or pack-mate, he is cunning and sly. Often accused of being part coyote. He is the only survivor of a terrible tragedy that befell his old pack, with a scar running across the back of his head just below the ears and has been wondering aimlessly since, hoping to be accepted into another pack someday. he doesn't speak of that day, but has nightmares about it often.
Other:

Name: Sabre
Looks: Facial features and build resemble Silver. with the exception that Sabre is one solid color of gray. His eyes are the same color as Silvers, molten red.
Personality: Sabre is a serious personality when it comes to the pack. a lesson he learned the hard way, when he challenged his own father for Alpha position, lost and refused to submit to the Alphas authority, resulting in his banishment from the pack. Later when Silvers New pack was separated he reunited with his brother, and has since then become a important member of the pack.
Other:

Name: Solstice
Looks: Solid white with black tipped ears muzzle, tail and all four paws.
Personality: She may look like she is weak, but is far from it, she has faced down opponents three times her size, and come out the victor. She knows her duty and follows her wits, Although not the most brilliant, she is no dummy. She has a certain type of smarts. she can think on her feet. Can be rambunctious at times, but only when she is feeling wired.
Mate: None
Pups: None
Other:

Foxy_Czechokee
Elite User
1,445 posts
(I see what you did there Syl. Touche sir. Touche.)

The she wolf sat quietly, waiting, almost pleading with the earth around her to give her a reply of some sort. Even an enemy would be more interaction than she had experianced as of late. She remained on her perch for what felt like an eternity before climbing back down and sulking back to the small den she had created for herself.

Nikita sighed and laid down when she reached the roost, then rolled onto her back and looked up at the crisp clear sky. She had learned to entertain herself by seeking companionship through ever-present objects, so she smiled when she found her best friend up in the sky. "I waited for them. Others. But no one came or bothered to recognize my call." she said aloud to the glimmering star. She paused, and would have appeared to almost be listening for its responce. "What do you mean be patient? I can't be patient any longer. I've searched this land time and time again, every tree, every rock, every hole in the ground. There is no one here. There is no one to wait for. You told me to call to them, and they would come. No one came friend." she said to the twinkling ball of gas. She waited again, and then huffed. "NO ONE IS GOING TO COME!" she shouted, annoyed by her imaginary friends insistance that she remain patient.

She got back onto her feet, and walked the short distance to the little rock den that she had claimed, and hid from the stars demanding light. She laid down, sighed, and fell into a restless sleep shortly after.
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
(*bows* I made the effort to find them again. I think I will change the history a little bit. I will bring the others in later)

Solstice heard someone howling, she guessed that it was from a long way off, from the volume of the howl. Solstice had been roaming around for two seasons now. She felt it was time for a change of pace. to be honest she missed the interaction of a pack or even just another wolf that didn't want to "breed" her.

Looking up into the clear nights sky, Sol raised her head parting her maw she let out a soft long howl, that carried across the clear night as if she was right next door. "Who ever you are, I hope your friendly at least." She said to aloud to her self as she searched for a safe place to bed down for the night.

Foxy_Czechokee
Elite User
1,445 posts
( i may pull another character in later as well. haven't quite decided though.)

Nikita woke suddenly. She was confused and a bit aggrivated, but then her mood changed drastically as a sweet sound filled her ears. "Another...." she said softly before shaking her head. "There's no way.. it can't be real. I must still be sleeping."

The sound carried for a few more moments though, just long enough for the shewolf to shake the sleep from her bones and venture to the mouth of the den. She glanced upwards and softly muttered. "Fine. you were right." As the howl ended and the forests death like silence returned, Nikita made it back to the top of her perch, and let out another howl. This one more more excited and eager than the last. Towards the end of the sweet release, she throws in a few notes that she has come to recognize as submissive hoping that the wolf on the other end would take them as the same, and there would be no confrontation associated with it.
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
Sol was still searching for a safe place to sleep, when she heard another howl, almost the same as before but had a different ending note She recognized the ending. "Someone must be very lonely, just to invite anyone to drop in." she thought.

Solstice climbed the highest hill she could find that had a good open space thru the trees. Again the long soft howl parted her canine lips carrying her message back to the other she put in the proper notes for saying she was a days travel away at best guess. After she ended her howl she slide down the hill, passing a small cave just below a rock covered in moss. She carefully stuck her nose in first smelling the air inside for any varmints or of critters that might have made its home in there. Smelling nothing but old scents from long past. she scurried inside to sleep.

Foxy_Czechokee
Elite User
1,445 posts
When the wolfs howl reached her again, Nikita was enthused, but a little upset that the wolf was so far away. She knew the terrain well enough to travel at night, but opted not to. There may not be any hostile wolves in the area, but badgers bears and moose were still quite the enemy. There was no point in pursuing friendship at night, so she laid there upon her perch and drifted back to sleep.
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
Solstice went to sleep dreaming of the fun she would receive tomorrow evening, when she finally finds the owner of the howl she has been responding to. She could feel the warmth of other bodies in a pile of wolves, she could smell the breath....in the real world her nose twitched as the smell became stronger.

Foxy_Czechokee
Elite User
1,445 posts
Nikita had only recieved another few short hours of rest before the sun interrupted her sweet dreams. She stood and stretched while cursing herself for her poor decision to sleep upon the high rocky crest. She then remembered the howl though, and her mood changed drastically. She limbered up, and then ran to a nearby stream where she attempted to make herself presentable. Granted this effort would more than likely be in vain given the terrain and journey before her, but it was customary regardless. She splashed in the water, and licked at the muddy patches she had aquired lately in her ventures washing them away. After a while, she stood from the water, climbed onto the soft grassy bank, and shook the water from her coat. Looking don into the water, she saw a clean, presentable version of herself. Satisfied with the mirrored image She set forth in the direction of the howl.
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
A smell woke Solstice up suddenly and dramatically, when the smell assaulted her nostrils that was pungent and musky. "Badgers, how could i have missed that." she scolded herself for her carelessness. Now she was inside their den, with a badger outside huffing and scuffing at the dirt under them rock. Solstice was trapped.the badger dropped a piece of meat, She heard a scuffle going on that sounded really bad. the noise of the fight suddenly became a little less audible as the fighting pair rolled down the hill. she scurried out of the hole. "Huh first class accommodations and a free meal." she picked up the meat and ran down the other side of the hill.

After her morning snack Sol followed her nose to the nearest water source. She was dirty and unkempt, he fur was matted and sticking to her body, she smelled like badger musk, her beautiful white coat was dark brown. "Ugh. how did i become so filthy?". Coming to a decent sized stream she waded into the cool water flopping down she started to roll around in the water washing her coat.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 133
Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -