Totem Pryder

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2
Next ->
Ferbie
Mod
645 posts
500 Credit Card

So! In order to generate some more interest in playing and staying around, I’ve decided that every month (when financially able to) I will give away 500 vercredits. Not only does this generate revenue for the site, but hopefully it’ll cause more people to kinda stick around! This is open for everyone so long as your account is at least 2 weeks old.

Now every month I will try to come up with different creative ways to give it away, but since this’ll be the first time I’m doing it, we’ll start with something simple.

Post a number 1-100, but make sure no one has posted the same number you’re posting, and please, no editing unless absolutely needed!
That’s literally it!!

Now, on June 23rd or when this post receives 25 replies, I will use a google number picker to pick the winner. I will screen record it just in case anyone has any discrepancies.

Thank-you everyone ♥️

WINNER: Cherrii!!! Congratulations!!
Last edited, Jun 24th 2019 @ 7:22 pm

Katie
User
3,514 posts
This is such a great idea! I'm all here for it.

23 for me please <3
Jourdan
User
176 posts
Wonderful idea!

I'll go with 63.
Last edited, Jun 15th 2019 @ 6:08 am

zephyrix
Elite User
3,476 posts
I'll go with 42.
Because it's the answer to life the universe and everything!

Mag's Lab (Gallery 2084) Has 1:1 species changers available.
41.8 / 100 Mil
Nightcrawler
User
1,860 posts
80!
Cherrii
User
868 posts

Thanks for making the contest!

If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world.
― C.S. Lewis
Clawstra
Elite User
105 posts
18, please.

Tashii
Elite User
366 posts
73, please.
Also this is a lovely idea.
"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light"
Hannahyejin
User
3 posts
9! Thanks for making these!
Xanatos
User
39 posts
4 please!
Page: 1 2
Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -