Blue Pryder

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2
<- Prev
Deza
User
56 posts
My favorite memory here in this game wasn't necessarily an event that took place within Verpets, but more or less the memory of my childhood. It was back when times were simpler. When I was still a teenager and lived with my mother and I was so excited to wake up every morning and spend numerous hours on this site with the most awesome people. I would stay up late and sometimes sneak out into the living room to boot up the big monitor and jump on because I felt I had a duty to uphold my 6 shops, and buy everything from the main shops and sell for almost the same price, if not just a couple vp more so everyone was satisfied and could complete stockroom errands and fulfill their pets cravings. Yup lol, I thought I was a big shot. HA! I'm now almost 24 years old, with two beautiful children, a four year old boy and a 16 month old baby girl. I have my own home and will be married within the next couple years to a man I absolutly love and have been with for almost six years now. He supports me everytime I get on here because he knows how much joy it still means to me. The little kid comes out of me everytime I log in. These are memories that I will cherish forever and I hope that I keep checking in here and that this site still exist in the next 10-20 or even 30 plus years. I can't wait to introduce this site to my children and let them experience the joy of this cool website all over as I did. :)
Ferbie
Mod
644 posts
Hey guys! I know I have it listed to stop the 21st, but a lot of things have come up in real life so I’m gonna end this on the last day of July because I’m not sure if I’ll be able to afford to do it next month!! Thank you!!

Deza
User
56 posts
Sorry that noone could read my paragraph. I just figured out how to change the color so it would actually show up :)
Last edited, Jul 30th 2019 @ 3:15 pm
Ferbie
Mod
644 posts
THAT IS THE END OF THE JULY VERCREDIT GIVEAWAY!

Link: verpets.com/go/1buv

THE WINNER IS KATIE!!!
Katie I’ll send the ver credits your way ASAP :)

As always, thank you for participating guys! My financial situation has changed this past month however, and I may only do one more of these, but hopefully not :) I’ll post Augusts giveaway sometime within the next week!

Nightcrawler
User
1,859 posts
Congrats Katie!

Thanks for hosting, Ferb!
Katie
User
Online!
3,514 posts
Thanks again Ferbie <3
Tashii
Elite User
363 posts
Congrats Katie!
"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light"
Page: 1 2
<- Prev
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -