Yellow Rozator

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 148
<- Prev Next ->
Sethyrus
User
1,682 posts
Riishu was thinking about somethings, hoping that at some point somebody would come and talk to him.
This sentence is false.
Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
Raven turned a corner when the feeling hit him. he felt the life of a human ending, in his mind he followed the feeling through the halls to a custodian that had an ailing heart. Raven shook his head with a sigh "Another one to collect." he said allowed not meaning to as he pasted Riishu

Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
she fallowed him her steps quiet
I feel nothing anymore

Sethyrus
User
1,682 posts
Riishu heard him and looked at them both. "What do you mean?" He said quietly. His voice was soft and melodious.
This sentence is false.
Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
Neomi continued to walk until she got to her favorite bench outside and then sits down on it, crossing her legs and pulling out a phone to text her "girlfriends"
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
"Nothing." Raven said, he ran down the hall to the custodians office. looking around to make sure no one was looking, he went inside, and waited for the custodian.

Sethyrus
User
1,682 posts
Riishu clutched his amulet, allowing him the see what was going on. He quickly disguised this by making it look like he were reading.
This sentence is false.
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
she looked at him "I dont know" she said to him she said the code word "I know"
Last edited, Jul 17th 2012 @ 10:29 pm
I feel nothing anymore

Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
Neomi soon falls asleep on the bench, curled up in a ball like a cat, but she was still in her human form.
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
she waited around the corner of the custodians office
I feel nothing anymore

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 148
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -