Viral Soul

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 148
<- Prev Next ->
Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
He motioned for her to continue with a name. he gave he a smirk. "I see you not the talkative type" he said noticing the faint glow of her eyes

Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
Neomi walks into her biology class, sitting next to a group of boys that were eyeing her, almost drooling over her.
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
Sethyrus
User
1,682 posts
Riishu looked at them and looked back at his locker. When he was done, he sat on the nearest bench and started reading s book.
This sentence is false.
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
"Oh Candra, and you are? and no im not talkitive"
I feel nothing anymore

Renaissance
User
659 posts
Rijku shut his locker and stepped outside, pulling up his hoodie. Glancing around, he watched and observed with cat-like eyes. 'Maybe... I should try talking to someone...' he thought to himself
Anarchy!
Fate is the lazyman's way of not making decisions!
How much wood can a woodchuckNorris.
Because I'mma material girl!~
Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
Neomi takes out her biology book and starts reading, glancing up at the teacher only when she started teaching
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
"I'm Raven. I just recently moved here." He said he looked at her with piercing ice blue eyes

Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
"So did i.." she puled up a hood and her eyes turned red "I know" it was a key to say to other supernaturals to identify each other
I feel nothing anymore

Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
Neomi leaves class early, already reading the book. She walks through the halls, passing by Raven and Candra, only glancing at them briefly and then continuing down the hall.
Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
his eyes din't glow. He didn't want other supernaturals to know what he really was. Everyday he could feel the lives of others slowly slipping away, knowing that one day he would meet them at their journey's end. "Nice meeting you, Candra." he said as he started to walk away.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 148
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -